Junghope (request)

This was requsted by @proven-innocent and will envolve smut ^.^

Jungkook was in the bathroom with a towel around his waist as he had just taken a shower when he heard his boyfriend come into their apartment. He was growling and Jungkook could hear him throw himself on their bed. Jungkook walked into their bedroom and saw him lie face flat on the bed.

"Tough day?" Jungkook asked and Hoseok turned around so he was lying on his back.

"Very." Hoseok said and rubbed his forehead. Jungkook got an idea how to make him feel better and smiled slightly.

"Then let me make it better for you." Jungkook said and crawled on the bed. He hovered over Hoseok and leaned down to kiss his lips gently. It was like it woke Hoseok up and he grabbed Jungkook's thighs and turned them around. He ripped the towel of Jungkook and attacked his neck with kisses.

"If I can you have you, my day will be all better." Hoseok said in between kisses making Jungkook feel like he was melting.

"I'm all yours." Jungkook moaned as Hoseok put pressure on his body. Hoseok found Jungkook's sweet spot and licked and kissed there while his hands travled down Jungkook's body. He touched Jungkook's member with the tip of his fingers, just enough to make Jungkook go crazy. Then he started to kiss down Jungkook's chest and Jungkook enjoyed his lips leaving small kisses on it. He nibbed at his nipples making Jungkook weak. When he took one nipple in his mouth and used his hand to make the other nipple feel just as good, Jungkook thought it was the end of him. The moans streamed out his mouth like someone was pulling them out. Jungkook thought it only felt like a second when he stopped and disappointment went through his body. Hoseok kissed down Jungkook's stomach and held his hips as he moved onto his member. With closed eyes and head back Jungkook felt as Hoseok's warm mouth went over his member. He took it in as much as he could which was a lot and waited a second before moving back. When he went over again Jungkook moaned. He did it so slowly and Jungkook liked it but needed more. He was just about to ask for it when he did it on his own. He moved fast, so fast Jungkook couldn't keep up with the pleasure.

"Babe." Jungkook moaned as he felt his stomach tighten up. Hoseok stopped and went up to kiss Jungkook.

"Sorry, I got carried away. I just love taking you in." Hoseok said and kissed Jungkook so he felt dizzy. With a leg on each side of Jungkook's body, Hoseok took his t-shirt off. He let it drop to the floor and Jungkook couldn't help himself but to open his pants, wanting them off. As he did he could feel Hoseok already being hard. When he had opened them Hoseok crawled off him and took them off togerher with his underwear. Now they were both completely naked and ready. Jungkook found the lube and handed it to Hoseok. He took it and moved to put it on Jungkook. With a finger he put it inside of Jungkook, then when he opened up two more joined. When he was done he pulled back and put it on his member. Afterwards he sat looking on Jungkook's body while biting his lip. Jungkook wondered what he was doing but the way he looked at him made him stay quiet. Then finally Hoseok sat back against the headboard and looked at Jungkook's face.

"I was just wondering how we should do it." Hoseok said in a husky voice. "I think you should ride me, that way I get the most pleasure out of your thighs and butt." Jungkook agreed to the plan by moving so Hoseok could fill him up. He knew Hoseok had a thing for his thighs and butt and always had but Jungkook loved the way he touched him so he didn't mind. Hoseok helped Jungkook place himself and Jungkook was filled up. One second later he was already moving, more than ready. He had his hands firmly placed on Hoseok's shoulders digging his fingers in. Hoseok had his hands on Jungkook's waist but Jungkook knew they would soon be moving to other places. Jungkook went in a steady and somewhat fast pace as he wanted to provide Hoseok with as much pleasure as possible.
As suspected Hoseok moved his hands to Jungkook's thighs and touched them while Jungkook continued to move moans coming out of his mouth like it was song on replay. Hoseok himself moaned as well and moved his hands to Jungkook's butt and touched it as best as he could as it was a bit occupied doing other stuff as well. Jungkook had his head back feeling like he was about to pass out from all the pleasure. When Hoseok stopped touching his butt Jungkook speeded up and another pleasure hit him. Hoseok had grabbed his member and moved it in tact with his thrust. Jungkook moaned even louder if possible.

"Say my name." Hoseok demanded and Jungkook moaned his name over and over knowing it was pushing Hoseok closer. Jungkook himself was so close and knew it would only take a moment before he was done.

"So close." He moaned and Hoseok knew what it meant as he speeded up his hand movements. Jungkook's breath became heavier and only two seconds later he came. He moaned Hoseok's name once more and Hoseok came as well. Jungkook waited to move until his breath had become normal. Then he moved away so Hoseok pulled out. They used the towel to clean themselves and put on their underwear before cuddling up on the bed. "Do you feel better?" Jungkook asked him. His head was resting on his chest and his hand resting on his torso. Hoseok had his arm around Jungkook holding him tightly.

"Yes much better. Thank you." Hoseok said and kissed Jungkook's head.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jungkook asked and let his hand run slightly over his torso.

"No. It's just the same old. Now I'm here with you and my day couldn't be better." Hoseok said and Jungkook smiled.

"I love you." Jungkook said and looked up on Hoseok.

"I love you too." Hoseok said and leaned down and kissed his lips gently. When they pulled away Jungkook continued to rest his head on his torso. They lay in comfortable silence for the longest time before they decided to order some food and cuddle up in the living room with a movie. By the end of the night Jungkook could see Hoseok was relaxed and comfortable which made him happy as he only wanted Hoseok to feel forever good.

I hope you liked it ^.^