Namjin (request)

This was requested by anon and will envolve smut ^.^

Jin was yelling as Namjoon passed the finish line in Mario Kart. Namjoon had won the last three times and Jin couldn't tell where he got it wrong. Namjoon laughed and smirked.

"Now get me that kiss I wanted if I won." Namjoon said. They played for a kiss everytime one of them won. Jin leaned in and decided to really tease Namjoon. He kissed him passionate and let his hand run down Namjoon's back. He got his tounge inside Namjoon's mouth and explored it. Then when Namjoon got lost in it he pulled away. "Hey that's not fair." Namjoon said and pouted.

"Oh do you want more?" Jin asked with a fake innocent voice.

"Yes I do." Namjoon said.

"Then beg for it." Jin said with a lustful voice.

"Please Jin, kiss me and touch me. I beg you. I want you so bad." Namjoon said and pulled slightly at Jin's shirt. Jin smiled and leaned in. He made Namjoon lie down and hovered over him. He kissed his lips with the same passion as before. He put his hands under Namjoon's shirt and traced lines on his stomach. He kissed down Namjoon's neck while Namjoon slowly pulled Jin's shirt up. Jin took it off and took Namjoon's t-shirt off too. He kissed down his chest and took one nipple in his mouth and sucked on it. Namjoon kept moaning as he did it and when he switched to the other nipple Namjoon was a mess of moans. Jin kissed down Namjoon's stomach and down to his crotch. He opened his pants and pulled them a little down together with his underwear. Jin smiled a little as he saw Namjoon's member. He took him in his mouth and slowly started to move back and forth while once again Namjoon's moans didn't seem to be stopped. Jin bobbed his head and Namjoon started to move his hips so Jin grabbed them and held them steady. He bobbed his head right until he tasted pre-cum. Then he stopped and kissed the tip. He took Namjoon's pants and underwear completely off him and Namjoon was quick to sit up and open Jin's pants so he would strip himself down too. Jin kissed Namjoon's lips while thier naked bodies were pressed together. It felt safe and warm. Namjoon's hand travled down Jin's body and landed on his member. He moved it in just the way Jin liked it sometimes letting a finger go over the tip. Jin pulled away from the kiss and let his moans out. When he was and almost ready to burst Namjoon stopped. Jin reached over and found a condom which he put on and then took the lube.

"Can I put it on you?" Namjoon asked a little shy.

"Of course you can baby." Jin said and gave Namjoon some lube in his hand. Namjoon carefully put it on Jin's member which only made Jin more excited. When he was done Jin put it on his fingers. He positioned Namjoon's legs and put one finger in. Namjoon moaned a little and when he took his second finger in his moans sounded louder. With the thrid finger inside Namjoon was moaning loudly. Jin almost didn't want to stop as he loved hearing Namjoon's moans. Though he knew it would feel better to hear when he was inside him. So finally he stopped and positioned himself. He pushed himself inside and waited for Namjoon to adjust.

"Now you can move." Namjoon said and Jin slowly pulled out and thrusted back in. Namjoon moaned and put his hands on Jin's shoulders. Everytime he thrusted in, Namjoon would dig his fingers into Jin's back. Jin went slow so Namjoon could feel every inch. It felt good to take it slow for once as they usually went pretty fast from the beginning to end.

"Does it feel good to you too?" Jin asked Namjoon who had closed eyes.

"Yes. I like feeling all of you like this." Namjoon said in a hoarse voice. Jin smiled and concentrated on the feeling. The way Namjoon felt around him and his fingers on his shoulders. He barely noticed himself but as he was lost in the feeling, he started to move faster. Not a lot but just a little. Namjoon didn't seem to mind though so he kept going. He went a little faster and felt himself getting pushed closer as Namjoon's fingers dug into him and his moans sounded higher once in a while forming Jin's name. He didn't move as fast as he use to but something told him he didn't need to, not this time. It already felt good being in the moment with Namjoon. "I love you so much." Namjoon said in a moan.

"I love you too." Jin said back in a half moan. He felt himself being extremly close. "I'm almost there."

"So am I." Namjoon said and moaned louder. Jin took a hand on Namjoon's member and moved it with the thrusts which excited them both. Jin thrusted a few times more and came. Namjoon took just a little longer but at last came too. Jin smiled as he cleaned them up and threw the condom out and before he knew it Namjoon had pulled him down so he was lying on top of him. Namjoon put his legs around Jin's body.

"I really do love you." Namjoon said in a sweet voice.

"I know. I really do love you too." Jin said and kissed Namjoon. "But if you love me so much I feel like you should let me win in Mario Kart." Namjoon gave out a laugh.

"Fine. Do you want to play again?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes I do!" Jin said. They sat up not bothering to put on anything else than underwear and started to play. Namjoon let Jin win which Jin happily accepted. The rest of the day they played and Namjoon let Jin win once in while which Jin loved. When they went to bed they hugged each other tightly and Jin fell asleep dreaming about Namjoon and Mario Kart.