Minjoon (smut)

This is part 2 to the latest Minjoon ^.^

Namjoon and Jimin sat in the cafeteria talking. It had been three months since they got togerher and Namjoon loved Jimin like it was their first day together. No more notes had been left on Jimin's table which they both were happy with. Namjoon could see Jimin was changing slightly. Usually he was so shy and careful when he walked and around everyone else. Now however he walked with his head held high and seemed more confident. Though he still blushed when Namjoon showed him affection in public. Even though he was changing it was clear he still was the school nerd, he still did well in class and you could always see him with a book and Namjoon loved to see him more confident but without losing himself.
The two of them also become a more popular couple and not because people didn't want to piss Namjoon off but because they thought they were cute which Namjoon could only agree with. People would always stare at them when Namjoon showed Jimin affection but Namjoon still didn't care.

"Joonie, I wanted to talk to you about something." Jimin said shyly which meant it had something to do with their relationship.

"Sure you can talk to me about everything." Namjoon answered and Jimin's eyes looked around.

"I-do you think it's annoying we haven't had sex yet?" Jimin asked and blushed deeply. Namjoon was slightly taken aback with that question. Jimin was a virgin and had told Namjoon he wasn't ready yet and Namjoon who wasn't a virgin had accepted that.

"No. I mean of course I'm a teenage boy and I have sexsual desires and want to be with you because I love you, but I don't think it's annoying we haven't done it yet. I can wait until you're ready, no matter how many years that might take." Namjoon said and grabbed Jimin's hand and held it. Jimin bit his lip as he seemed deep in thought.

"It's just..my parents aren't home tomorrow night and I was thinking you could come over. I'm pretty sure I'm ready and I want you to be my first." Jimin said and shyly looked at Namjoon.

"I would love to come over." Namjoon smiled sweetly to him. "We can always see where it goes and if you find out you're not ready we can stop right away okay?"

"Okay. I would really like that." Jimin said and smiled. "You can just come around at seven. They're gonna eat dinner at home before leaving for some thing and they won't be back before saturday."

"Alright sounds good." Namjoon said and the bell rang. Namjoon and Jimin got up and kissed goodbye to go to their classes. Namjoon was excited to hopefully do it with Jimin but he didn't want to push him one bit. He wanted Jimin to feel nothing but comfortable. He loved Jimin so much and he would do nothing to screw it up. After school Jimin texted him asking if he had the stuff they needed to have to do it. Namjoon texted back he did and could almost see him blushing through his shy text back.
The rest of the day went fast and friday rolled around. All day in school Jimin smiled when he saw Namjoon and he seemed geniue excited to finally do it. The school day was over in a blink and Namjoon went home hardly able to concentrate on anything. He wanted it to be as perfect as it could be. Jimin deserved it. At seven Namjoon stood in the door to Jimin's house. Jimin had texted him to just go inside and up to his room. So Namjoon walked the stairs up to his room and almost dropped his jaw as he saw Jimin's room. He had closed the curtains and the only light in the room came from burning candles all around the room. It looked so romantic and sensual. In the middle of the room stood Jimin. He had changed clothes and smiled sweetly to him.

"I hope it's not too much." Jimin said and in the light from the candles Namjoon could tell he was blushing.

"Jimin this is..amazing." Namjoon said and smiled to Jimin. He put his things near the bed and walked to Jimin. He held his waist and pulled him into a sweet kiss.