Yoonmin (sweet)

Jimin sat next to Yoongi at mama feeling slightly exhusted. They had just performed and it always took a great deal of energy. Yoongi was resting a hand on Jimin's lap as it was a well known fact that for the last three years and a half they had been a couple. Jimin loved Yoongi more than he ever thought it was possible loving someone. He always made Jimin smile no matter what. Jimin had known right from the start, that Yoongi was someone special to him. Only later did he find out just how special. Despite having to spend the most of the day together, they never got sick of it. They always had each others back and was there when they needed each other. Whenever they were worried about something or just had a bad day, they talked to each other. They held each other, kissed each other, hugged each other as much as they wanted without it ever getting too much. Jimin knew he was lucky to have found someone so special to him and he cheerised every moment he had with Yoongi. He was afterall his whole world and without him Jimin imagined, he could never feel happy again. He loved Yoongi that much.
Jimin leaned back and enjoyed as the host presented an award and clapped when the winner got it. Everytime Yoongi's hand would land on Jimin's thigh again after he had clapped. A new performance started and everyone cheered and sang with them. Jimin sang slightly too and Taehyung as always sang and danced together with the group performing. Jimin smiled of Taehyung's cuteness. Then the performance ended and the whole place turned dark except for the glowsticks. Jimin was confused as to what was happening when the screen slowly lit up. A picture of Yoongi and him appeared and Jimin frowned, not having a clue what was happning.

"Yoongi and Jimin are perfect for each other. They love each other equally and they make each other stronger." Namjoon's voice sounded from the screen as another picture was shown with them.

"They make each other happy and that's what importent." Jungkook's voice sounded and another picture showed up. Jimin had no clue as to what was happening. He looked over at Yoongi who just smiled.

"I've never seen a couple more perfect for each other." Hoseok's voice sounded as an old picture was shown with them.

"Finding a love as great as theirs, is a hard thing to do but they did it and they are perfect for each other." Jin's voice sounded. Jimin hardly noticed that he had started to smile.

"They are there for each other whenever they need it, it's simple, they fit together like a puzzle." Taehyung voice sounded as another picture was shown. The screen changed and a video of Yoongi came up.

"Jimin I love you more than I thought it was possible to love anyone. You make me a better person in many ways. You make me happy and make me feel loved. You're there for me when I need it and I can't think of anyone better to spend the rest of my life with than you. The last three and half years we've been together, has been like a dream and I never want to wake up. That's why I ask you.." Jimin's mouth had dropped and the light turned on again. Now Yoongi and Jimin was shown on the screen as in the present and Jimin looked over on Yoongi who was getting down on one knee. "Jimin will you marry me?" Jimin looked at Yoongi on his knee with a beautiful ring asking him the question, he had wanted to hear for a while. His hands flew up to his mouth as the shock of it all hit him and he stood up.

"Yes. Of course I'll marry you." Jimin said with tears in his eyes and everyone cheered. Yoongi smiled widely and put the ring on Jimin's finger. He stood up and they hugged tightly. "I love you so much." He whispered into Yoongi's ear as Yoongi held him tightly.

"I love you too." Yoongi answered and finally they let go and their lips met shortly. Jimin had never felt as happy as he sat down again with Yoongi while people was still cheering. He blushed slightly from the attention and slowly the crowd came down and the other members smiled and told them congratulations. Jimin sat with Yoongi's arms around him as the show moved on.

"I really loved this Yoongi. You're amazing." Jimin whispered and Yoongi smiled.

"Only the best is good enough for my future husband." Yoongi whispered back which made everything inside Jimin tingle with happiness. By the end of the night Jimin went home with a heart full of happiness as they won a daesang but most importently because he knew he would spend the rest of his life with Yoongi, the one person he loved the most.