Jikook (sweet)

Jimin walked with light steps to the place, his boyfriend had told him to meet him at. Jimin had gotten a text from Jungkook his boyfriend, asking him to meet him at their spot. It was behind their High School under a little tree. It was where they met and had their first kiss, it was also the place they sneaked out to, whenever they were in school and needed a little alone time.
It was Sunday so no one was at school. Jimin had no idea why Jungkook would want to meet there as he wasn't the biggest fan of High School and they never used it unless they were in school. Though he obeyed the order, he had gotten from his boyfriend who he loved more than anything. He had never really met anyone like Jungkook and he was pretty sure he never would. He was just so special to him and it was hard to imagine a life without him. They always joked that they lived together, as they spend every day and night together in either of their houses.
When Jimin finally arrived, he saw Jungkook standing under the tree, probably freezing as it was pretty cold.

"Hey babe." Jimin said when he reached him. He perked his lips and Jungkook smiled and seemed a little nervous.

"Hey babe." Jungkook said.

"What was it you wanted?" Jimin asked and smiled.

"I wanted to ask you a question." Jungkook said and seemed nervous again.

"Alright, you can ask me anything." Jimin smiled and Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Jimin the first time I ever saw your face, I knew you were the most beautiful person on this earth. The first time we kissed, I felt the whole world stop for only the two of us. I love you more than anything and anyone. The years we have spend together is the happiest years of my life. You're my soulmate. You make me feel safe and happy. You make me believe I can do things, I would never dream about doing before I met you. You're without any doubt, the love of my life." Jungkook said it all in a gentle and soft voice, while Jimin felt warm inside. Then he slowly dropped to one knee and got out a little box with a ring. Jimin realized what he was doing, and felt his heart stop. "Jimin will you marry me?" Jimin was shocked and couldn't get his thoughts in line. He shook his head and made Jungkook stand up.

"Jungkook we're only kids! We can't get married." Jimin said feeling many mixed emotions.

"Jimin, how long have we been together?" Jungkook asked patiently.

"Four years." Jimin said in a slightly panicking voice, and looked at Jungkook remembering all their good times.

"And how long are we going to be together." Jungkook asked and Jimin slowly started to smile.

"Forever." Jimin said in a heartbeat and now calm voice, knowing it was true.

"I love you so much Jimin. I want to marry you, so why wait?" Jungkook said and looked into Jimin's eyes. "Unless you never thought about marrying me."

"Of course I have!" Jimin said slightly offended.

"Then say yes. Be my husband." Jungkook smiled and Jimin couldn't help but to copy his goofy smile.

"Ask me again. Get on one knee and ask me again." Jimin smiled and Jungkook did as he was told.

"Park Jimin. Will you do me the honor and marry me?" Jungkook asked and Jimin took a shaky breath as tears appeared in his eyes.

"Yes. There's nothing I rather would." Jimin said and Jungkook smiled brightly, even though Jimin could tell he was touched. He put the ring on Jimin's finger and made Jimin put a ring on his before standing up hugging him tightly. They stood like that clung together for a long time, not saying anything but just taking it all in. When they finally pulled away, Jimin couldn't be more sure about his decision. They kissed and hugged again quickly but firmly."I love you so much, you crazy wonderful boy." Jimin smiled to his fiancé.