Yoonmin (request)

This was requested by @KpopTrash667 ^.^

Yoongi felt as his happiness was slipping through his fingers. He was trying to grib it, hold onto it but it was too late. Jimin had left. If he would come back to make up or to get his stuff only time would tell. Yoongi sighed, ran a hand through his hair and went to the kitchen. His stomach felt twisted in pain, his heart was beating even though it was broken. Why did he have to be like that? He loved Jimin more than anything. Why couldn't he just tell him?
Yoongi took a beer from the fridge and sat down on the couch. He took a sip, leaned his head back. He closed his eyes and ran the fight through his head.
Yoongi came home to a crying Jimin. He sat on the couch in the darkness. Yoongi knew he had been crying for a while. He knew it was his own fault. He was the reason for Jimin's unhappiness.

"Jimin?" Yoongi reached out to touch him but he leaned back so he couldn't reach him.

"Yoongi I can't do this anymore." Jimin said and stood up. Yoongi could tell he had been thinking it over a thousand times in his own head. "You're coming home late these days and you're lying to me. Don't even deny it! I have called your office when you were suppose to be working and you weren't there!" Yoongi could tell Jimin was sad, heartbroken but something was under all that. Rage. Jimin was mad at him. Yoongi noticed his hand shaking slightly and his voice quivered with the anger, he didn't let out.

"Jimin it's not how you think." Yoongi said desperat for him to understand but without having to explain it. It was an impossible mission.

"How the hell would you know what I'm thinking?! You're not home to fucking know!" Jimin said raising his voice. There it was. That burned in anger. He had felt it for days, Yoongi could tell.

"Please calm down." Yoongi tried to reason with him but you can rarely reason with anger. He reached out to touch him but Jimin took a step back.

"Don't tell me to come down! And don't touch me!" Jimin said. Yoongi rarely saw Jimin angry to this point. "The only thing you're gonna do, it tell me what the hell is going on!" Yoongi was slightly suprised by his actions. He understood he was upset. He had been lying. He had come home late. But Jimin really wasn't the type to get angry, he had expected a reaction but thought it would be sadness.

"I can't give you an explanation." Yoongi said, his heart slowly breaking. This was gonna break them.

"Then we're done for good." Jimin said in a determinated voice. It caught Yoongi slightly off guard and now he felt anger pumping in his veins.

"You are not leaving me!" Yoongi said rasing his voice. Jimin seemed slightly satisfied to get a reaction out of him but most of all he was still angry.

"Watch me!" Jimin said and went for the door. The moment he went past Yoongi, Yoongi pushed him against the wall. He held his hips tighly and knew Jimin wouldn't be able to move away from his grib. Jimin seemed shocked, maybe suprised. "Let go of me."

"No!" Yoongi said. He didn't, couldn't let Jimin leave. He loved him, needed him and wanted him. He was his everything. He cursed himself for not being able to tell him why. He wanted to yell at himself.
Jimin was tense under his grib. Yoongi had pushed their bodies together and it was like two angry sources of energy rubbing against each other. Jimin's lips were slightly parted, his eyes puffy from the crying. They stood looking at each other, niether saying a word. Yoongi couldn't take it. He leaned in, he kissed Jimin with a passion, he had never felt before. It was desperat, needing. It was like it was a source of life to them. Jimin put his hands up to Yoongi's hair and messed it up. He gribbed it and pulled it. Their lips devoured each other in a kiss like never before. Yoongi moved his hands to his lower back and pressed him closer. When they finally pulled away, they were breathing heavy, their foreheads pressed together.

"Just tell me. Yoongi please." Jimin said now in a weak voice. Yoongi could tell it was killing him. He thought he was cheating on him.

"I can't tell you." Yoongi said equally weak. "But I'm not che-"

"Just stop." Jimin said. He put his hands on his chest, pushed himself away. Yoongi let him do it, let him go. His fingers felt lonely when they weren't connected to Jimin in some way. "I-I need to get some air." Yoongi wanted to stop him but at this point, he didn't think he had any right to. He had heard the door open and close. The love of his life leaving him.
Yoongi opened his eyes and took another sip of his beer. Then he stood up and left it on the table, went to their bedroom. He found the little box and opened it. The ring inside shined so beautifully without knowing what sort of problem it had caused. If only Yoongi was able to tell Jimin. He wanted the night to be perfect. He had planned it for months. Taking dance classes after work, coming home late to a boyfriend who he knew was heartbroken. He had risked everything for the perfect night and now the perfect night might not even come. He took the ring out from the box, imagined it on Jimin's finger. He hoped he would get to see it for real. Carefully he put the ring in the box again and hid the box. He went to the living room again and sat down. He took a sip of his beer and checked the time. It was getting late. He didn't like Jimin being outside alone when it was dark. He took another sip, sighed, closed his eyes once more and waited. Waited on his fate. He wondered even if he told Jimin, would he forgive him for putting him through so much pain? Could he still love him just the same? Yoongi simply couldn't tell. He let it drive too far out to reach the perfect destination, only to crash. Yoongi sighed took another sip and listened. Listened for the door to open. Waited and hoped. Would they be togerher or not? Future togerher or not? It was out of Yoongi's hands and as he sat patiently waiting for his fate to arrive, he felt his happiness slipping through his fingers.

I hope you liked it ^.^
Also I think some might want a part 2 but I think this is more a stand alone kind of thing so I won't be making it :) It's completely up to yourself if you think they'll make up or not ^.^