Sugakookie (request)

This was requested by @emolover34 and will involve smut ^.^

Yoongi bowed together with the rest of BTS as they introduced themselves. They all stood up and waved to the fans at their fanmeet. Namjoon talked a little and Yoongi smiled to his fans. He was standing next to Jungkook, his boyfriend. Though Army knew they were together, they didn't know that both of them were wolves. Jungkook was an alpha and Yoongi an omega. They kept it hidden for their own safety.
They all sat down on the chairs behind the long table and fans started to come up to meet them. Yoongi was at the very end of the table. He could hear what everyone else was talking about but tried to concentrate on not listening. Finally a fan came over to him and he talked to her, she had made a beautiful drawing of him. He thanked and patted her head. The next fan came along and he talked to her too though he felt himself being uncomfortable. He wondered if he was getting sick. It was like a little spark inside him.
He met many more fans and he felt the spark grow bigger and bigger. He grabbed the table as it got too much. His whole inside was on fire and he realized he was in heat. He yelled out from the unbearable pain and Jungkook looked at him, now catching the scent of it. His eyes changed as he wanted Yoongi.
Everybody stopped doing stuff as Yoongi fell to the floor. The staff hurried over to him and Jungkook kneeled beside him.

"Yoongi are you okay?" One of the managers asked.

"He's in heat, I got to get him home." Jungkook explained and the managers looked at him. They knew they couldn't let Yoongi be.

"Alright, we'll say Yoongi is sick. That he ate something bad. You two get out of here now." Their manager said. Yoongi lay with closed eyes, listening.

"Alright, come on babe." Jungkook said and helped him up. Yoongi could feel his insides still burning, as they walked down the stage. They grabbed some of their stuff from backstage.

"Suga isn't feeling well so he's going home..." A distant voice sounded as Jungkook and Yoongi hurried out of the building. One of their managers was waiting outside and they rushed into the car. The whole time home Yoongi had closed eyes, leaning against Jungkook. The manger dropped them off and they rushed inside. They went straight to their bedroom. Jungkook kissed Yoongi's lips and Yoongi already felt much better.
Yoongi knew he was eager, the scent he gave off was drawing Jungkook in and pressing all his buttons, though he didn't want to hurt Yoongi either.
Jungkook lifted Yoongi up and placed him on the bed. He hovered over him and Yoongi felt the heat from his body, slowly turning the heat inside Yoongi off. Jungkook kissed down his neck and Yoongi grabbed his shirt tightly. He held onto it as he felt desperate for Jungkook's touch.

"More." Yoongi moaned and Jungkook took both of their shirts off. Their naked chest were pressed together as they rolled around in bed kissing. Jungkook of course ended on top of Yoongi and kissed and sucked his nipples. Yoongi moaned and moved up slightly to get friction. Jungkook was already hard, Yoongi had noticed it had already started in the car. Yoongi's scent when in heat always had that effect on Jungkook.
Jungkook stopped sucking his nipples when they grew hard. Instead he attacked his stomach and every kiss downed the burning feeling. He loved Jungkook's lips on his body. Jungkook removed Yoongi's pants and underwear in one go and before Yoongi could even feel the air on his member, Jungkook had closed his mouth around it. He bobbed his head fast and it send shivers down Yoongi's spine. He grew hard in no time and the burning was dying down but his desire was growing. He wanted Jungkook inside him. He sat up and opened Jungkook's pants. Jungkook smiled before stripping himself down. Yoongi's hands went to his member, it was rock-hard. It only ever got that hard when Yoongi was in heat. He touched it, making Jungkook moan. Then the fire inside him cried for Jungkook's member inside him.

"Please go inside me now." Yoongi asked and Jungkook opened his eyes and smiled. He turned Yoongi around and placed him on his hands and knees. He positioned himself and quickly pushed himself in. Yoongi felt Jungkook's member inter him and he moaned out loud. The lubricant he produced himself as he was in heat, made it go inside with no problem. He waited patiently while holding Yoongi's hips. When Yoongi had gotten use to the feeling, he told Jungkook he could move. Jungkook wasted no time and moved hard and fast into Yoongi. Yoongi moaned right away and felt satisfied knowing it was Jungkook. Yoongi felt his whole body shake, every time Jungkook thrusted into him. "Jungkook." Yoongi moaned. He loved the way Jungkook's name rolled off his tongue when they were doing that sort of stuff. His body was buzzing as the fire had now died completely. He just closed his eyes and enjoyed Jungkook's moans, thrust and the feeling of his member filling him up. He heard Jungkook occasionally moan his name and it made his stomach tighten up every time. It was funny the way he thrusted so hard and fast but the way he held Yoongi's hips were gentle and when he moaned his name, there was a certain softness to it.

"Babe I'm really close." Jungkook's husky voice sounded breaking Yoongi's thoughts. Yoongi took his own time answering as he tried to get words out between the moans.

"Me too." He finally got out and Jungkook moaned louder. Yoongi felt everything inside him curl up and he quickly grabbed some tissues, which he put infront of his tip. He moaned Jungkook's name loudly as he came. Jungkook thrusted a few times more before coming inside Yoongi. He came more than usual and Yoongi felt it inside him. He felt Jungkook lie down, while still being inside him as he was unable to pull out just yet. Yoongi came completely down from his high and felt Jungkook's member still filling him up and enjoying the feeling of it. He was holding him tightly and Yoongi leaned into his touch.

"Thank you, I feel much better now." Yoongi said satisfied and relaxed.

"No problem." Jungkook said and kissed his neck.

"I hope Army believes I'm okay." Yoongi said and could feel Jungkook's breath on the back of his neck.

"They will. You can post a twitter update later with a picture." Jungkook said.

"Oh you don't think I should do it now?" Yoongi laughed.

"Probably not." Jungkook laughed with him. They were silent after that just being in the moment and finally Jungkook could pull out. He cleaned everything up and helped Yoongi get dressed before getting dressed himself. Yoongi pulled him down again and cuddled close into him.

"Can I just take a nap, with your arms around me?" Yoongi asked softly.

"Yes you can." Jungkook said and held Yoongi tightly. Yoongi smiled and kissed Jungkook's cheek before closing his eyes, exhausted and satisfied.

I hope you liked it ^.^