Namjin (sad/smut)

"Can't I do anything?" Jin asked with tears in his eyes.

"No I'm sorry, I need to do this." Namjoon said equally sad but not showing it in the same way.

"But I love you." Jin begged his soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend.

"Please don't make this harder than it is." Namjoon said and turned around to see Jin sitting on the bed. He walked to him and couldn't help the tears that formed in his own eyes now. "I love you too."

"Then don't leave." Jin said. Namjoon had gotton a record deal and had decided to take it. The only problem was it was on the other side of the country. Jin couldn't leave as his family was here and he had a store he couldn't just abbonded. Namjoon was leaving for the airport that day and they had had this conversation too many times to count.

"Babe don't think is easy for me to leave you because is not. I love you but I don't want you to wait for me because I don't even know how long I'll be away." Namjoon said. He sat on the bed and moved Jin so he sat on his lap. He dried Jin's tears away and Jin grabbed Namjoon's hand. He held it tightly and put it to his lips. Namjoon tried to fight the lump in his throat but a few tears escaped.

"I'll miss you so much." Jin said, his voice barely hearable.

"I'll miss you too." Namjoon said and felt overwhelmed by everything. "I'll miss your laugh. I'll miss your voice. I'll miss your smile. "I'll miss your jokes." He let a finger go over Jin's lips gently. "I'll miss these lips." Namjoon pulled Jin closer and kissed him passionately. Jin put his arms around Namjoon's neck and pulled him closer. When they pulled away, they breathed heavy from the lack of air.

"Please just one more time." Jin begged and Namjoon knew exactly what he meant. He grabbed Jin's hand and they stood up. They moved to the side of the bed, where they stood looking at each other. Namjoon put an arm around Jin and pulled him close, so there was no space between them. He let his other hand go through Jin's hair and pulled him into a kiss. Jin put his arms around Namjoon's neck again, wanting to feel him close. Their tounges met in a kiss and played with each other before Jin let Namjoon's tounge take over. Namjoon let his hands slide down Jin's body and under his shirt where he removed it form Jin. He kissed Jin's chest and neck taking his time to let Jin feel his lips. Then he gently guided Jin to lie down on the bed. He kissed his stomach and removed his pants. He kissed Jin's fabric covered crotch and slowly he got hard. Jin pulled at Namjoon's shirt and the younger lifted his arms so Jin could take it off him. Jin let his hands run over Namjoon's chest hoping it wouldn't be the last time he did that. Jin let his hands go down to Namjoon's pants and zipped them down so Namjoon would take them off. A few seconds later Namjoon was naked. Jin felt overwhelmed by the wonderful sight infront of his eyes. He pulled Namjoon closer to him and their lips met sweetly, while Jin's hand travled down Namjoon's body. He put a hand to Namjoon's member and moved it somewhat fast with a few strokes over the tip. Namjoon made him stop with a single movement when he was hard. He took Jin's remaning clothes off and got the lube. He put it on his fingers and let one finger go inside Jin. Two more followed and Jin moaned softly. Namjoon took his fingers out and applied lube to his member. He moved Jin's legs and pushed himself in. Jin nodded when he was ready and Namjoon moved slowly. He wanted Jin to feel him and to never forget how he felt. Jin moaned everytime he went in and it made a rush go through Namjoon's stomach. Namjoon speeded up slightly and Jin put his legs around Namjoon's butt to apply pressure. Namjoon moaned Jin's name and it made Jin get closer to his high. Jin put a hand to his member and gave himself some plesure. Even though no words were spoken between the two boys, they both knew what it meant. It meant they were sorry and they loved each other so deeply. It was a goodbye not physically but mentally too. Jin moaned louder as he came closer and it made Namjoon speed up a lot more. Jin wanted to say he was close but came without warning. Namjoon kept thrusting before he came too. He pulled out and lay beside Jin. They both put on underwear and pants before Jin leaned his head on Namjoon's chest feeling at ease as he heard Namjoon's heart beating. They lay still not saying a word because there was nothing they hadn't said before. Niether of them knew how long time they lay like that but it was felt safe right until Namjoon moved.

"Jin I have to go now." Namjoon said before he stood up and got dressed. Tears whelmed up in Jin's eyes again and he covered his eyes with his arm. Seeing Jin like that made Namjoon cry harder than he had the other times. "I'm so sorry Jin. Please don't hate me." Namjoon fell to his knees and rested his head on the bed. He could feel Jin get off the bed and sitting behind him. He put his arms around Namjoon's back and locked him in a hug. He kissed him between the shoulder blades and Namjoon took a hand to Jin's.

"I don't hate you Namjoon. That's the problem, it would be easier if I was mad at you but I'm not. I understand why you're doing it, you have to follow your dreams, I'm just sad is so far away from me." Jin said. He had never told this to Namjoon before. "You have to do this, I know you do and no matter how much it pains me, is okay. Some day we'll either meet again when the timing is right or move on. The most importent thing is we're happy." Namjoon dried his eyes with his other hand before realising himself from Jin's grib. He stood up and Jin followed.

"Thank you for everything." Namjoon said. "I want to kiss you one last time but I don't think I'll ever be able to leave so this is my goodbye to you." Namjoon said and nodded sligtly. Jin followed him to the front door and right before he left, Namjoon turned around and looked at Jin.

"I'll never forget you."

For this one I sort of what you to make up your own ending, like if you think they'll get back together at some point or they find someone else. Whatever you think will be the ending to this ^.^