Sugamon (request)

This was requested by @Kolourfulkpop and will envolve smut ^.^

Namjoon just didn't get why Yoongi always had to push him around and call him names whenever he saw him. Namjoon had no idea what he had done, to derserve that treatment he got. He was getting tired of the bullying and started to avoid Yoongi. Just a few months ago the two of the them, well they weren't friends but they were on somewhat good terms. Namjoon couldn't see where it went wron so he couldn't do anything about it.
One day as he stood as his locker getting some books, he felt someone push him. He turned around and saw Yoongi with a smirk on his face.

"Watch it idiot." Yoongi said and Namjoon took a deep breath and turned around again. He closed his locker and went to class which lucky Yoongi wasn't in. He hated the fact that Yoongi could make him feel so bad all of a sudden. The truth was he had always admired the way Yoongi held himself and talked like people needed to listen to him. Then he started to act like that and all Namjoon wanted was to be left alone. He had went home crying a few times because of Yoongi and he simply couldn't figure out what he had done. As his mind couldn't concentrate, the classes went by slowly. When it finally rang for lunch, he went to the cafeteria and quickly spotted his friends. He went over and sat down with a sigh.

"Yoongi?" His friend Hoseok asked and Namjoon nodded and rubbed his tempels.

"I just don't get it!" Namjoon said fruhstrated.

"Listen we got an idea how to cheer you up. There's a party this weekend and we're all going!" His friend Jackson said smiling widely. Namjoon wasn't really the party guy but he figured there was no harm in going.

"Alright sure." Namjoon said and they all smiled. The conversation kept going and then the bell rang and it was time for class. Namjoon went to his class knowing Yoongi was in it with a heavy heart. As he came in and walked pass Yoongi's table Yoongi tripped him so he almost fell.

"Woaw there giraff, be careful not to get dirt on my shoes." Yoongi said and looked offended. Namjoon didn't answer but continuted to walk and sat down as far away from Yoongi as possible. He prayed to God that the weekend would come fast.
Three days later the weekend was finally there and Namjoon couldn't be more greatful. He stood looking in the mirror checking if he looked alright for the party. He concluded he did and so waited for Hoseok to pick him up. Only two minuts later he got a text telling him he was outside. He went downstairs and put on his shoes on. He yelled a goodbye to his parents and was out the door.

"Hey." He said to his friends as he sat in the car. They all greeted him back and they were on their way. When they arrived the music was loud and people were all around laughing and having a good time. They all went to get something to drink and moved onto the living room after they had gotton it. Namjoon had a good time and felt himself relaxing in the company of friends. As the night went on they went up to dance and though Namjoon wasn't a great dancer he had fun. Suddenly he felt a pair of hands on his waist and someone turned him around. Namjoon's hands landed on the person's shoulder and Namjoon saw it was Yoongi. He wanted to move away but Yoongi held him tightly.

"Come on, just one song." Yoongi yelled over the music and Namjoon couldn't figure out what the purpose of his actions was. He seemed to have no hidden plans but it was hard to be sure. Namjoon hesitated but Yoongi smiled at him in a sweet way that made him think it was okay.

"Fine. One song." Namjoon said and Yoongi nodded. Yoongi kept his hands on Namjoon's waist and moved his body so it followed his own. They were grinding slightly against each other and it suprised Namjoon to feel that his heart was beating a little faster than it use to. He felt sort of like there were butterflies in his stomach. It confused him but he didn't want to let it ruin the moment. They defently danced for more than one song but Namjoon didn't care as he felt good in the moment together with Yoongi. After several songs their bodies were pressed together and their faces close. Namjoon felt an urge to kiss him but stopped himself, not wanting to get caught up in the moment too much.