Jinkook (smut)

Jungkook sat on Jin's lap, his arms wrapped around his neck. Their lips were attached and Jin's hands kept going up and down Jungkook's thighs. It wasn't the first time they had done it, and it probably wouldn't be the last time either.

"Jungkook it's so wrong." Jin whispered into his ear when Jungkook kissed down his neck.

"It just makes it's more exciting." Jungkook said and felt Jin's hands hold onto his thighs.

"We could get in so much trouble." Jin continued. Jungkook pulled away and sighed, looking at Jin. Jungkook was an intern at the law firm Jin worked in. Which meant of course there was a certain age difference between them, and Jin wasn't really allowed any type of relationship with Jungkook. Despite that, they had met at a gay club a few days before Jungkook started. Jin hadn't known Jungkook wasn't that old and they had kissed, before returning to Jin's apartment. They has sex and it was suppose to be a one night stand. Then Monday rolled around and they saw each other again. Jin had dragged him into a room and wanted to make sure Jungkook said nothing which he promised not to. Jin was about to let him go when he turned him around and kissed him. Jungkook melted in his arms and they decided to meet up that night. Then began their sexual relationship. Jungkook couldn't deny himself that he wished there was more. He wished Jin would meet with him not just to have sex but just to talk. He was getting feelings for him and he felt he really wasn't suppose to. Though right in that moment being in his lap, he had already worked up a good lust feeling.

"Do you want to stop? Fine." Jungkook sat and crawled off Jin's lap. They were in his apartment, and Jungkook was about to walk out of the bedroom, when he heard Jin stand up. He grabbed Jungkook's arm and pushed him against the wall. Exactly like Jungkook knew he would.

"Wait. I never said I wanted to stop." Jin said and kissed Jungkook with passion while their bodies were pressed against each other. Jin let his hands slide down Jungkook's legs and lifted him up so Jungkook's legs were around his waist. Jungkook liked feeling Jin's big hands hold his legs like that as their tounges danced with each other. After a while Jin let Jungkook come down to the floor. With their bodies pushed close they moved to the bed again. "Stay." Jin demanded before half lying on the bed, holding his upper body up with his arms. "Strip." Jungkook smiled and let his t-shirt slowly go up his body, the fabric teasing him. At last he let it drop to the floor. Jin's eyes followed his every movement hungrily. Jungkook slowly opened his pants. He let them drop and stepped out of them. He rubbed slightly on his crotch which made Jin's fingers twitch slightly. He let his underwear drop and stood infront of Jin naked. He wasn't shy about it. They had seen each other naked enough times and Jin had more than once said he worshipped Jungkook's body.

"Don't you think is your turn to get naked?" Jungkook asked and Jin stood up.

"Not completely." Jin said and took his shirt off as he walked the short distance to Jungkook. He held Jungkook's cheeks as he kissed him. Jungkook liked when Jin was so lost in lust, that he pulled him in like that and let his hands travel all around his body. He had taken a special liking in Jungkook's ass and squeezed it as they kissed before letting his hand go to his member. Jungkook felt him take it in his hand and caressed it with his thumb. "Let's make each other ready." Jin whispered in his ear and Jungkook obeyed by opening Jin's pants. He put his hand down into his underwear and took a hold of his member. With foreheads pressed together they started to move their hands. Jungkook had always liked the feeling of himself getting hard while Jin got hard in his own hand. It just felt good in ways Jungkook never experienced before.
When they were both hard Jin dragged Jungkook to the bed. He sat on the bed and made Jungkook lie over his knee. He knew he was in for a spanking for whatever reason Jin came up with.