Sugamon (sweet/smut)

This is part 2 to the latest Sugamon ^.^

Namjoon woke up a little hangover but not able to stop thinking about Yoongi. The taste of his lips and his warm touch haunted him. Everytime he closed his eyes, he saw Yoongi's face. He was determinated to find him. As he sat in the kitchen thinking about the magical boy, better known as Yoongi, Jackson walked in. He looked like hell if Namjoon had to say it.

"Hey. How are we feeling today?" Namjoon asked with a little smile.

"We are feeling like hell." Jackson said and sat down. Namjoon poured him some orange juice and gave him some pills. "It's like I have no stop button." Jackson complained.

"That sounds about right. You were completely gone." Namjoon said and took a sip of his coffee.

"But enough talk about me. How did it go with the guy?" Jackson asked and he looked less like he was going to die.

"Hm well good I guess." Namjoon said. He really wasn't the type to kiss and tell.

"It's that all I'm getting? Ah come on man." Jackson said and Jin walked into the kitchen. They said goodmorning and he sat down.

"To be honest nothing much happend. We danced, we kissed, it felt good." Namjoon said which was a lie. It didn't feel good, it felt incredible.

"Why nothing more?" Jackson asked. "I mean always nice to get some action but still."

"Two reasons. Number 1: Niether one of us wanted to have sex. Number 2: I had a very drunk friend who needed me." Namjoon said and Jackson looked embarrassed.

"Sorry." Jackson said and took the pills with the orange juice.

"I think you liked it more than you lead on." Jin said and looked at Namjoon. He was always really good to tell when Namjoon was lying or holding something back.

"Maybe." Namjoon said. "I want to find him again." Namjoon admitted after a minute of silence.

"Uh Namjoon likes him." Jackson teased but looked like regretted his own happy spirit as he held his head.

"There was just something special about him." Namjoon said. "So one of you better be ready for tonight because we're going out again." Jackson growled and Jin smiled at Namjoon.

"I think I'll tale one for the team here." Jin said and looked at Jackson.

"We'll both go. I just need some sleep. Some more pills and a whole lot of water." Jackson said but Namjoon doubted, he would be ready. Namjoon looked at his coffee, he sincerely hoped Yoongi would be there again.
At nine they were all ready to go, Jackson being somewhat alright again. They split a cab to the club and came inside in no time. Namjoon scanned the room looking for Yoongi. A lot of people were already there and Namjoon could see no sign of him. They ordered drinks and sat down at the same table as the day before, Namjoon not able to rest his eyes in one place. He was constantly looking for Yoongi and three drinks later, he still hadn't seen him. He was starting to give up hope when Jin looked at someone and started to smile. Namjoon looked behind himself and there he was. Yoongi was scanning the crowd probably looking for Namjoon. Namjoon smiled and stood up. Yoongi saw him and smiled back. They walked to each other and as they were standing infront of each other Namjoon realised, he was much more handsome than he remembered. His mind didn't do him justice.

"Hey." Yoongi half yelled over the loud music.

"Hey." Namjoon yelled back. They stood for a while looking at each other before Yoongi grabbed Namjoon's hand. He led him to the bar and ordered drinks for them. When they got their drinks, they sat on a couch in the back of the club. They were sitting close and Yoongi had his hand firmly placed on Namjoon's thigh. 

"You know I've been thinking about you." Yoongi said and leaned in.

"I've been thinking about you too." Namjoon said into Yoongi's ear. They kept saying sweet things into each others ears and soon the drinks were emptied and they were sitting even closer. Their lips were brushing as they spoke and this time it was Yoongi who pressed his lips against Namjoon's first. Quickly it became passionate and soon Yoongi's tounge were in Namjoon's mouth. Yoongi had his hands inside Namjoon's shirt while Namjoon had his hands on Yoongi's waist. Slowly Yoongi laid Namjoon down and Namjoon thought it was lucky, not many people were in that place. Yoongi hovered over Namjoon and half sheltered him so nobody could see where his hands were. Their lips were constantly attached except for when they needed air. Yoongi's hand were traveling down Namjoon's body and down to his crotch. First he touched Namjoon's crotch outside the clothes then slowly he opened Namjoon's pants. Namjoon's heart was beating hard as they were in public and he was afraid someone would see them. Though on the other hand Namjoon didn't want it to stop. Yoongi's long slim fingers had opened his pants and were playing with the hem of his underwear like he asked for permission.

"Do it." Namjoon moaned into Yoongi's ear. Yoongi kissed his neck and slowly let his hand go down his underwear. His fingers played around on his crotch and were stroking his member before his hand took a grib on it and moved it. It was like they had done it a thousand time before. Everyone else disappeared and it was only the two of them. Namjoon had to pull away from the kiss and let out moans. He tried to keep them down but was happy the music was loud because it wasn't working for him. Yoongi were kissing his neck and Namjoon closed his eyes. He had gotton hard in no time and he knew it wouldn't take long before he would burst. "Ah Yoongi." Namjoon moaned.

"I like hearing you say my name." Yoongi whispered.

"I'll moan it louder when I come." Namjoon said. It was like it made Yoongi move his hand faster. "So close." Namjoon moaned and quickly grabbed a napkin. He gave it to Yoongi who put infront of Namjoon's tip which made it curl up inside Namjoon. Only a little later he came moaning Yoongi's name. When he was done releasing Yoongi took his hand out with the napkin and closed Namjoon's pants. He kissed Namjoon's lips sweetly and sat up. He threw the napkin out while Namjoon sat up. Yoongi licked some of Namjoon of his finger and Namjoon smiled. They sat close and Yoongi were having an arm around Namjoon.

"That was incredible." Namjoon said into Yoongi's ear.

"I like to hear you moan." Yoongi said.

"I think you can always make me moan." Namjoon said.

"I want to test that theory some more but I think is enough for today." Yoongi said and it gave Namjoon chills. They kept talking about things that let Namjoon's stomach get some rest from the constant rush of exciment. Kisses were shared inbetween words. The time flew by and they only stopped talking as Jackson and Jin came over to them.

"Hey, you must be that guy Namjoon was talking about." Jackson said clearly drunk.

"Hey." Yoongi answered.

"We want to go home, it's 4 and we're both drunk and tired." Jin said slurring his words.

"I should probably get home too." Yoongi said to Namjoon.

"Alright." Namjoon answered. "But this time I won't forget your number." Namjoon said.

"I won't let you forget my number." Yoongi said. He reached down into Namjoon's pants and took his cell phone and wrote his number in. "Text me handsome." Yoongi kissed his cheek.

"You know I will." Namjoon said and kissed Yoongi on the lips. He stood up and followed his two friends out of the club. They wouldn't stop teasing Namjoon but he didn't care one bit. He went to bed happy. The next day he called Yoongi and set up a date which turned out to be amazing. Not only did they find each other incredible attractive but they had a lot in common. They kept on going on dates until Yoongi asked Namjoon to be his boyfriend. Namjoon of course said yes, and it was the happiest day of Namjoon's life right until the day they got married, then it took first place as the best and happiest day of his life.

I hope you all liked it ^.^