Vmon (sweet)

Taehyung sat in the libary studying when someone pulled out the chair next to him and sat down. He looked briefly to see who it was and sighed as he got eye contact with Namjoon. Namjoon was to put it direct the school's fuck boy. Nearly everyday he was seen with a new person by his side, it didn't matter if the person was a boy or a girl. It was considered a honor to be seen by his side, preferably making out with him. Though he had taken a special intrest in Taehyung as he had turned him down countless times.

"Hey beautiful." Namjoon said and smiled his most charming smile.

"I think you called me beautifui last week, shouldn't you find something new to call me?" Taehyung said in a bored voice. He had no intrest in being with Namjoon. At least that's what he told himself.

"I got loads of names. Pretty. Wonderful. The boy of my dreams." Namjoon said with a smirk.

"Tell me did you forget my name?" Taehyung asked sarcastic.

"How could I ever forget your name...Taehyung?" Namjoon said and whispered his name into Taehyung's ear.

"Okay I think that's enough for today, are you done?" Taehyung said and was bored by the situation even though a little voice in the back of his mind wasn't agreeing with him.

"I can never be done with you." Namjoon said and now Taehyung couldn't stand it anymore. He started to pack his things and walk out the libary. He could feel Namjoon follow him and he smiled a little to himself. "Hey babe where are you going?"

"Not your babe and not your problem." Taehyung said and walked down the hall.

"Ah come on Taehyung! I'm just teasing you." Namjoon said and put his arm around Taehyung's shoulder which Taehyung quickly shrug off.

"Can't you go tease one of your many boyfriends or girlfriends? I'm sure they would love your full attention." Taehyung said and walked slightly faster.

"What can I do to make you go out with me?" Namjoon called after Taehyung as Taehyung kept walking. Taehyung thought about it a little and came up with a idea mainly to see if he would do it.

"Don't date anyone for a week and then we can talk about it." Taehyung called back and Namjoon lit up in a smile. Taehyung turned around and was suprised to feel himself feeling warm and tingly inside.
A week later Taehyung walked down the hall annoyed. His whole day had been bad as he had woke up late and forgot his homework at home. All he wanted was to go home as it had been a very long day when he felt someone walk next to him.

"Hey amazing person." Namjoon said and Taehyung sighed.

"Not today Namjoon. I can't handle it today." Taehyung said but Namjoon grabbed his arm.

"Hey are you okay?" Namjoon asked and Taehyung could see worry in his eyes. He had never seen Namjoon without his cocky smile before.

"I'm just having a bad day, not that I need to tell you about it." Taehyung said but couldn't deny the fact his hand on his arm felt nice.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Namjoon asked and sounded hurt.

"I don't hate you." Taehyung said suprised.

"Then why do you say things like that?" Namjoon asked and still didn't let go of Taehyung's arm.

"Because that's how we talk. We always do." Taehyung said not having another answer.

"I guess so but I thought maybe you liked me at least a little and that's why we talked like that. I want to go out with you, I told you a lot of times." Namjoon said and Taehyung was shocked to hear the truthful tone. "You told me to go a week without going on a date with anyone else and I didn't." Taehyung knew that was true, no one had been on his arm since Taehyung told him not to.