Yoonmin (smut/sweet)

Yoongi looked at his friend Namjoon, who were kissing his boyfriend Jimin. The two of them were placed in the couch lying down, lips attached. Yoongi frowned as he had had a crush on Jimin for the longest time now.
He vaguely remembered the night before. They had all been drunk as they were at a party. Jimin and Yoongi had been standing in the kitchen alone, when Yoongi suddenly thought it was the best idea to tell Jimin his feelings.

"Hey Jimin." Yoongi slurred his words as Jimin looked at him. "You and Namjoon together are no good. We would be a much better couple you know? Like I've liked you for the longest time. I know you have something for me too because I see it in your eyes. I'm not trying to upset you but it's the truth." Yoongi said and Jimin seemed surprised and was just about to answer when Namjoon and Jimin's best friend Taegyung walked in. They made a tons of noice and they all went to the dance floor. He and Jimin didn't get a chance to talk after that.
Now Taehyung and Yoongi was sleeping on air madras on the floor in Namjoon's apartment while Namjoon had claimed the couch for himself and Jimin.
Yoongi had woken up and saw the two of them kissing. Namjoon's hand was on Jimin's ass squeezing it and Yoongi frownd deeper. He closed his eyes and sat up like he had just woken up. He rubbed his eyes and the couple seemed to notice because they moved a little away. They sat up too and Jimin seemed to avoid Yoongi's eyes.

"Good morning." Namjoon said and smiled.

"Good morning." Yoongi answered, tired and his head feeling slightly heavy. Though he knew it would go away again. They all had a party in the evening as well, so they had all decided not to get too drunk, the first party. "Damn my head."

"Yeah I know what you mean." Namjoon answered. "What about some breakfast?" Namjoon said and walked to the kitchen. Taehyung was still sleeping on the floor.

"Jimin I-"

"Did you mean it?" Jimin cut him off.

"Yes I-"

"What time is it?" Taehyung's voice sounded extremely hoarse. Yoongi sighed and told him the time. Taehyung growled and sat up. A moment later Namjoon came in with the breakfast. They all ate together and afterwards cleaned the living room. Taehyung announced he would go home to take a shower and sleep, before seeing them in the evening. Yoongi decided to do the same so home he went. He took a shower and felt much better after that. He cleaned his apartment slightly and found what to wear in the evening. Then he lay on his bed with closed eyes. He thought of all the times, he had wanted to kiss Jimin in the six months he and Namjoon had been together. His plump lips were so kissable and he felt jealous of Namjoon. Every time Namjoon talked about Jimin and how good he was in bed, Yoongi wondered how it would feel to touch him and to be inside him. When he saw Jimin, he thought he was best looking person, in the whole world. He loved his laugh so much and it could always make him smile. His gentle voice and his stunning personality was enough for Yoongi to fall for him over and over.
He had known from the very beginning that he liked Jimin. Of course his sober mind had never thought of telling Jimin but his drunken mind was a completely different guy. Yoongi and Namjoon had known each other for so many years now and he never wanted to hurt Namjoon. Though he couldn't deny that he meant what he had said. He didn't think the two of them were a good match. Their personalities was slightly similar but Namjoon constantly wanted to show off Jimin and he could be a bit too loud in crowds and was very outgoing. Jimin was more down to earth and shy. Yoongi knew for a fact that they hadn't even told each other that they loved each other. Yoongi firmly believed they were only together because they didn't want to let each other go, as it felt comfortable enough being in the relationship plus Namjoon claimed they had amazing sex.
Yoongi sighed as all these thoughts swam around in his mind. He turned to his side and sleep found him a little after.
Yoongi woke up in the late afternoon. He grabbed something to eat and saw a text from Namjoon, that they would meet at the party, instead of meeting up. He answered okay back. A few hours later, he was on his way to the party. His headache was gone as he walked into the already noisy house of one of Yoongi's and Namjoon's friend. He got a beer in the kitchen and talked a little with another guy he knew. Then he got a text from Jimin which made him frown.