Taekook (sad)

Jungkook could smell it on his boyfriend. The smell of sex. Taehyung had just arrived home from work. Jungkook knew he had been together with his other lover. Whoever that person was. Taehyung had been cheating on Jungkook for nearly four months now. He had been working late and came home giving off the scent of sex. Jungkook found out he was cheating after a week. Taehyung was good at hiding it but Jungkook knew Taehyung inside out after the three years they had been together.
He saw Taehyung with the other person once. It was a boy with a charming smile and Jungkook had no problem seeing why Taehyung would chose him to have sex with. The two of them were kissing as Taehyung let his hand go down to the boy's ass. He grabbed it and the boy seemed to enjoy it. Jungkook just looked at the scene unfold until the two of them walked on. Then Jungkook returned home and made dinner.
He really wasn't sure why he stayed with Taehyung, why he didn't yell at him. It hurt of course. He loved Taehyung with all his heart and knowing he wasn't enough, was a terrible feeling. It set a fire inside him, making him feel helpless. Though he kept loving Taehyung. His life went on and Jungkook played the part of the loving unknowing boyfriend. He didn't confront Taehyung or drop any hints that he knew. As long as Taehyung came home after work, he kept on loving him. The two of them kept up their sex life as well. Even sometimes after he had done it with the boy. It made Jungkook feel a little better that the boy didn't seem to satisfy him fully.
At least not every time.
Taehyung smiled to Jungkook and kissed his cheek.

"Hey babe." Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled.

"Hey." Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung into a kiss. Taehyung kissed back and let his hands run down Jungkook's body. When they pulled away Taehyung smiled widely.

"What was that for?" Taehyung smiled.

"I just love you so much." Jungkook answered, which was true enough. If he didn't love Taehyung as much as he did, he would have left him a long time ago.

"Awh babe I love you too so much." Taehyung said and smiled at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled back and continued to make dinner. "I'm going to take a shower real quick." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's cheek. He always took a shower afterwards. Jungkook wondered if it was because, he knew he gave out the scent of another person or because he felt dirty after it.
Jungkook finished making dinner as Taehyung came out from the shower. They sat down to eat together and talked about their day, Taehyung was very tired of having to work late again.

"By the way next weekend, I have to go to this thing outside the city. It's just meetings and stuff, it'll be really boring." Taehyung said and sighed but Jungkook saw a little spark in his eyes. He was going away with the boy. A full weekend of infidelity and he didn't even feel bad.

"Do you want me to come with you? I can get off work Friday with no problem." Jungkook asked knowing well enough Taehyung expected him to ask.

"No that's okay. You would just be sitting in the hotel room all day." Taehyung said and continued to eat.

"Oh well maybe it's a nice hotel? Where it is it?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung told him the name of a hotel. Jungkook noted the name in his mind and wondered if they really were going to stay there. "Well you're probably right. I would be bored." Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled relived.

"But don't worry, I'll be back Sunday evening and we can cuddle up together." Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled.

"That sounds great after a weekend, where I don't get to see you." Jungkook said and Taehyung looked slightly sad. Maybe even guilty.

"Yeah." Taehyung said and Jungkook just smiled. They finished dinner and cleaned the dishes together before cuddling up on the couch. Taehyung's hand was resting on Jungkook's stomach, as Jungkook was sitting in his embrace. Sometimes Jungkook looked at it and tried to imagine it on the other boy's body. He wondered if they caressed his body the way they did with Jungkook's. If they touched him with the same gentle and loving touch. If his lips made everything inside the boy feel like it was shaking with pleasure. He wondered if there was more to it than sex. Well now as they were going away together, it seemed there might be.
Jungkook turned his head and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung turned his head and looked back at him. Jungkook turned around and kissed Taehyung's lips with passion. He sometimes got the need to know that in some way, Taehyung still loved him as well, even if he didn't think Jungkook was enough for him.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked after he pulled away.

"Please touch me, kiss me, be inside me. I need you." Jungkook begged and pulled at Taehyung's clothes. He pulled Taehyung into a kiss again and Taehyung carried him into the bedroom. Jungkook felt his whole body wanting and needing to know Taehyung still loved him, and little by little as clothes were removed and kisses were placed on his body Jungkook felt it. As Taehyung was inside him, he knew nothing had changed between them. They moaned together, like they always  did. Their hands were intertwined, like always.  They came and it felt amazing. Taehyung cleaned them up and pulled Jungkook into his embrace.

"Are you feeling better now?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded while hugging Taehyung closer.

"Yeah sorry, sometimes I just get that need." Jungkook said.

"That's okay. I'll always be here for you." Taehyung said making Jungkook wonder if he meant it. If the other boy maybe was just a phase of some kind that he needed to go through. They cuddled for quite some while before they returned to the living room. They didn't bother getting dressed. They went to bed together later that evening, Jungkook back to being the boyfriend who knew nothing.
As the week went by the weekend rolled closer in and they were standing in the door, Jungkook ready to say goodbye to Taehyung. Jungkook and him had enjoyed some morning sex, just like Jungkook was sure Taehyung would the next two days. It burned a little harder, knowing it was a whole weekend.

"Alright I'll see you sunday evening and we'll cuddle up, just like I promised." Taehyung said and smiled gently to Jungkook, who was standing in his embrace.

"I'll miss you so terribly. I know is only 3 days but it's the longest we've been away from each other in a row." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's cheek.

"I didn't even think of that." Taehyung said and the spark of being guilty flashed in his eyes. It showed more often these days.

"Well it is, but there's nothing to do. Work is work. Just promise to call me every night okay?" Jungkook said and smiled again.

"Of course I will." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's lips with depth. He hadn't done that since he met the boy.

"Alright good. I love you." Jungkook said.

"I love you too." Taehyung answered and went out the door, seeming a little down. Jungkook got ready to work and went off a half of hour later. He tried his hardest not to think of Taehyung touching and making love to the charming boy. In the end he got through the day okay as he got work to distract him. He knew Saturday would be much worse as there would be no distractions.
He came home and made dinner for himself and watched tv until he felt so tired, he could pass out. He crawled into bed and with a weird feeling he fell asleep.
The next morning it took him a second to figure out where Taehyung was. When he remembered he felt sad and it burned inside him but he knew in the end, he just couldn't leave Taehyung. The love he had for him was much bigger than Taehyung sleeping around. He thought of the times, where he knew he was the only one. He had been so happy with Taehyung and never did he feel that burning sensation inside. He remembered when then the two of them use to have sex and Jungkook took pleasure in knowing Taehyung was all his. That every kiss, touch and thrust was something only Jungkook got to experience.
Jungkook shook slightly in bed and realized he had had become hard. He pleased himself to the old memories of a time Taehyung was only his. Then he took a shower and made breakfast. The day went ever so slowly by and around 3 in the afternoon, Jungkook stood in the kitchen. He was washing some dishes when he heard the front door open and close with a bang. He walked to the door and saw Taehyung. When Taehyung saw him, he began to cry his eyes out. He tumbled over to him and embraced him in a firm hug.

"I'm so sorry." Taehyung sobbed into his shoulder. Jungkook hugged him back and stroked his hair.

"It's okay Tae." Jungkook whispered back. "It's okay. We'll get through it." Jungkook whispered and knew Taehyung probably was confused but he was way too upset to talk. He quiet down a little but still hugged Jungkook tightly.

"But I-"

"I know Taehyung. I knew all along. We'll figure it out." Jungkook said and kept stroking his hair while his boyfriend stood in his arms, feeling all the pain he had caused Jungkook in four months, all at once. Jungkook kept holding him as a calm feeling spread in his body, he was finally going to get his boyfriend back.