Yoonmin (request)

This was requested by LizzySparks17 :) I just want to say I'm not a fan of Sistar so I apologize for any mistakes :)

Yoongi stood sad but excited with his best friend Jimin at Sistars last concert. The two of them liked them very much and had been fan since 2010. Yoongi wasn't much to admit it but it was the truth. Plus Jimin liked them even more than he did and had begged Yoongi to come with him and given the fact he was a fan and he had a massive crush on Jimin, it wasn't hard to convince him. Jimin stood close to him and Yoongi was filled with butterflies.

"This is so sad!" Jimin said and looked at Yoongi.

"I know. They were a good group." Yoongi said and let his hand rest on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin leaned into Yoongi's touch which made Yoongi happy. Then suddenly all lights went out and people started to scream. Jimin moved closer and Yoongi felt excited not only because they were at the concert but also because of Jimin. Sistar came on stage and performed their debut song so cool. Everyone sang with them and danced to the music. Yoongi looked at Jimin who let himself go. He looked stunning, as he danced and his eyes shined. Yoongi had never liked him more than in that moment. The concert went on and everybody was happy to be there but at the same time a certain sadness was over it As each of the members talked, they had tears in their eyes. Jimin stood beside Yoongi and Yoongi could see he had tears in his eyes as well. Even though he should be concentrated about the members, his heart was nervous as he tried putting an arm around Jimin. Jimin moved closer and leaned in against Yoongi.

"I can hardly stand watching this." Jimin said and burried his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck. Yoongi's heart was beating faster as he felt Jimin's breath against the skin.

"It's okay Jimin. We will always have them in our hearts." Yoongi said. It was hard knowing that a group, you spend hours listening to and watching videos with suddenly would stop making music and videos you could watch. It ached in Yoongi's heart as it was ending. The members stopped talking and the song 'Loving u' started to play. Jimin pulled away and Yoongi felt empty without his touch. As he listened to the lyric of the song something seemed clear to Yoongi.

Hey it's so strange, really strange
I've never been like this before
Whenever I see you, my heart pounds and trembles

It seemed to fit perfectly to Yoongi's situation. He didn't know if it was the song or the fact something he held dear ended but it seemed clear that he was ready to something new and should confess.

"Jimin?" Yoongi said into Jimin's ear so he could hear him.

"Yes?" Jimin said and turned towards him.

"Jimin we've been friends forever now and I want to tell you..I like you. Like more than a friend." Yoongi said into his ear. Jimin pulled away from Yoongi and Yoongi thought he really screwed up but then Jimin broke into a smile.

"Yoongi, I like you too. For so long I've liked you." Jimin said into Yoongi's ear and Yoongi's heart skipped a beat.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Yoongi asked softly into Jimin's eat.

"Yes." Jimin said with a smile. Yoongi put his arms around Jimin's body and caressed his cheek as Jimin smiled to him. He kissed his lips and it felt soft and wonderful while the music played, making them feel like they were in a movie. When they pulled away they were still smiling. They turned around so they could see the stage but Jimin stayed in Yoongi's embrace. Even though Yoongi was still sad about Sistar didbanding, he felt a little happier knowing he had Jimin. The concert went on and soon their last song played which was also their newest song 'Lonely'. The members got tears in their eyes and Yoongi guessed most of the fans also had tears in their eyes. He saw Jimin feeling touched and hugged him tighter. He felt his heart sinking slightly as they said goodbye and left the stage. It was over. An empty feeling spread inside him for a moment as they turned on the lights and he knew they wouldn't be making anymore music or videos. It knocked him slightly over he felt so strongly. He felt his heart sink even lower, it was the end. Then he looked at Jimin who was gathering his stuff and his heart went right back to it's place. Sistar might have come to an end but at their last concert they made something new begin. Yoongi had Jimin now and he couldn't be happier about that. As they walked to Yoongi's car hand in hand, Yoongi said a quiet goodbye to Sistar who would always be in his heart and a quiet hello to the hopefully long relationship he would start with Jimin.

I hope you liked it ^.^