2seok (sad)

This is part 2 to Yoonjin/2seok :)

"Here I hope you guys sinking this low was worth it. Now don't ever talk to me again." Yoongi stormed out the apartment leaving both Hoseok and Jin stunned.

"What have I done." Hoseok said after a minute and sat down on the couch with his head resting in his hands. Tears fell from his eyes and landed on the floor. He could hardly believe himself. He felt Jin sit down next to him putting an arm around him. Hoseok wanted to lean into his touch but something stopped him.

"It's going to be okay." Jin said making Hoseok look at him.

"Okay? Can't you see what we have done. I never wanted to lose him as a friend." Hoseok said getting a sour taste in his mouth.

"I know." Jin said and patted Hoseok's back. Hoseok took a minute to gather himself but the weight of what he had done was too much. Hoseok had no idea how long they sat like that. Hoseok crying, Jin in his own world, two people who had given up an amazing person to be together. As the night grew darker so did Hoseok's mind.

"You can stay here if you like." Hoseok said to Jin.

"Thank you." Jin said and kissed his cheek. "I think we should go to bed. We can't change what happend." Jin said and his tone of voice made Hoseok wonder if he even felt guilty about it.

"You go the bed. I'll clean up and come join you after." Hoseok said sadly. Jin hesitated but ended up nodding. He turned Hoseok's head and kissed his lips. Hoseok didn't put much emotion in it. After Jin had left the living room, Hoseok got up. He took the wine glasses and poured what it contained into the sink. He tried not to think of what he had done. He blew all the candles out, then his eyes fell on the pictures. He kneeled down and picked them up. Some were burned, some were ripped. He put together a picture of him and Yoongi smiling and felt a wave of guilt crash into him. Tears started to stream down his cheeks more viontly this time. He sobbed and fell to his knees. He tried hard to stop but it only made it worse. Yoongi had been his best friend for so long. He had been there for Hoseok no matter what. He was the only person Hoseok really trusted and could tell everything. He hated himself for what he had done to him. He sat like that crying for what seemed like hours. When he had no more tears left to shed, he got up and threw the pictures out. He brushed his teeth and changed before getting into bed next to Jin who was already sleeping. Hoseok on the other hand didn't seem to be able to fall asleep that easily. His mind was spinning as he thought back to everything he had done.
Yoongi and Jin had met each other in town on a cafe where they apparently bumped into each other making Yoongi spill his drink which luckly was an ice tea. Jin had felt so bad so he offered to buy Yoongi a new one and they had gotton an ice tea and a coffee together. Hoseok had always thought Jin was handsome when Yoongi started to date him. He was so gentle and sweet. He had a bad sense of humour with all his bad jokes but the way he seemed so proud about them, made them seem sort of funny. Seeing Jin and Yoongi together Hoseok always wondered how they fell for each other. They were completely diffrent and normally Hoseok would never have gussed them as a couple based on their personalities. But they seemed to have a special liking to each other and Yoongi was happy. It was all Hoseok wanted Yoongi to be after his last boyfriend cheated on him. Hoseok had been the one to comfort Yoongi and he had seen him cry harder than ever before. So he welcomed Jin happily and felt good seeing them together.
Their relationship seemed to be doing good and they had been together for about three years when something changed. Yoongi had problems at work and it effected him, as he had to work late. Jin and Hoseok had become good friends, good enough to hang out together without Yoongi. They had gone to a bar together. A cozy one with low lights and plenty of beer. Jin was slightly drunk when he told Hoseok, he always thought Hoseok was attractive. He told him he and Yoongi weren't doing too good but he still loved him and cared for him but the work thing filled a lot. They barely touched and having sex seemed almost like a fantasy. While saying all of this he had moved closer and Hoseok let him. Jin told Hoseok that before it had gotton serious with Yoongi he had almost wished he had gotton to meet Hoseok first in that cafe. That he could easily have fallen for him. But he met Yoongi first and he ended up falling for him instead and quickly dismissed the thought of Hoseok like that. Hoseok admitted he had thought the same thing at first. He was happy for Yoongi and stopped every thought going that way but he could easily have fallen for Jin too. Hoseok knew it was wrong when they started to talk like that but his feelings were a mess. Jin leaned in and Hoseok followed his lead. Their lips met in a kiss that send sparks flying in the air aorund them. The rest of the night they sat close kissing. The next day Hoseok had felt horrible with his actions but there was no denying the feelings that had started to bloom inside him. Jin had called later that day and asked if he could come over. Hoseok agreed and the minute he layed eyes on Jin, he wanted to be with him. Nothing else mattered. Their lips attached in a kiss and slowy they started to meet up on dates. They had sex and it felt amazing, better than anyone Hoseok had done it with before. Hoseok knew in his heart it was wrong. They had discussed telling Yoongi but the work thing was still going on and Hoseok knew it would break him. They kept trying to make it seem okay but they both knew it wasn't. But none were ready to hurt Yoongi and none of them wanted to lose him. Plus Hoseok was blinded by the feelings he had for Jin.
So now here they were. He had lost Yoongi as a friend. He had hurt him in the worst way. He felt guilty and mad at himself but he also thought about Jin. He liked Jin a lot but now as a light has been casted on the things he had done to be with him, he wondered if it was worth it. Jin meant so much to him, and Hoseok had thought about a future with him. Though it was always a future with Yoongi in it. Now all he could see was darkness. A pitch black that devoured you, if you should come too close.
Hoseok sighed and turned around on his side. He closed his eyes hoping to fall alseep and get a break from the constant feeling of his heart aching. Slowly sleep found him and swollowed him up.
The next morning Hoseok woke up to a smell of food. He walked to the kitchen and saw a plate for him and a note saying Jin had gone to work. Hoseok ate the food but it didn't seem to taste of anything. He still felt bad and all he wanted was to call Yoongi and make him forgive him but he had no right. He went to work a little later even though he knew it wouldn't be a very productive day. His mind kept drifting off to diffrent places. Could Yoongi ever forgive him? Was it worth it? How much did he like Jin? At the end of the day, Hoseok had accomplished close to nothing both with his work and his questions. He went back to his apartment and saw Jin sitting in the couch. It was a weird feeling that filled him up when he saw him, he felt with an intense need to be touched by Jin and kissed by him. He wanted to feel his naked skin against his own. He walked to the couch and Jin looked up.