Jikook (request) Part 1

This was requested by @KookandChim and will envolve smut :)

Jimin looked at Jungkook who were making dinner in the kitchen. He looked cute as he cut some vegetables. Jimin couldn't quite tell what made him fall for him, he just had something special about him. The two of them were boyfriends but it was never really Jimin's intention. Jimin was a vampire and Jungkook knew it. The first time they had met, Jimin was at a club looking for someone he could use as his next supply of blood and there Jungkook was. He was stunning, took Jimin's breath away. Perfect. As Jimin had approched him, it didn't even take him a second to realise Jungkook was soft, nerdy and sweet. The perfect person. It hadn't even taken all night for him to get Jungkook to fall for him. They kissed and Jimin knew he had him in his hand. They spend days together after that and Jimin had asked Jungkook to be his boyfriend. When he had fallen completely for Jimin, he told him he was a vampire. Jungkook was scared at first but Jimin could hardly blame him. It didn't take him long to convince him to drink from him. Soon Jimin got what he wanted and Jungkook was his endless supply of blood though somewhere along the way Jimin had fallen for Jungkook. He felt bad for using him. It had been five months now and Jimin was head over heels.

"Babe can you set the table?" Jungkook gentle voice sounded from the kitchen.

"Sure." Jimin said and stood up he went to the kitchen and took the things he needed. When he was done setting the table, the food was done too. They sat down to eat together. Even though Jimin needed not even half of the food a human ate, he still ate dinner every night with Jungkook. They talked about their day like any other couple. They did the dishes like always. Jungkook took a shower afterwards while Jimin once more tried to sort out his thoughts. In the vampire world it was perfectly normal to have a "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" who you were only with to get blood. You weren't suppose to fall for them because things might get complicated. You could have sex with them if you liked but Jimin had never done that before. His mind was a mess, he knew he should leave Jungkook. If any other vampires found out it could end badly for Jungkook and they always found out. Vampires weren't exactly known to be sweethearts and after so many years they were getting creative with the torture. Jimin's hand was twitching and he knew he needed blood soon. Luckly he could hear Jungkook get out of the bathroom. He walked to the bathroom and took Jungkook's hand.

"I need to drink." Jimin said and Jungkook didn't object. He sat himself on the bed against the headboard and placed Jungkook in his lap. Jungkook willing put his head to the side. Jimin admired his skin, it was a beautiful shade, always ready to be bitten. Jimin les his fingers trace the place he would bite. Two small scars from his fangs were shown. Jimin always licked the holes after so it would close fast. Jimin kissed Jungkook's lips sweetly and slowly started to kiss down his neck until he reached the spot. He let his fangs go out and stuck them in. A soft moan sounded from Jungkook. The sweet taste of Jungkook's blood rushed down Jimin's throat and he felt the hunger settle down. When he felt Jungkook get weak, he stopped. He licked the holes and gave Jungkook a second.

"Do you feel better?" Jungkook asked and Jimin cared his cheek. That was another thing that changed ever since he fell for Jungkook. Jimin was usually cocky but around Jungkook he just wanted to be sweet so Jungkook felt safe.

"Yes. Thank you darling." Jimin said and lead Jungkook in so they could kiss. It was sweet and passionate and Jimin couldn't control the new desire that crept into him. He let his hand run up Jungkook's thigh. "Babe, I want to have sex with you. We've been together for long and I need you." Jungkook blushed as he had never done it before.

"O-okay. We can do it." Jungkook said and Jimin smiled before he pulled him into another kiss. Gently he lay Jungkook down on the bed. He hovered over him kissing him and letting his hand run over Jungkook's body. Jimin kissed down his neck and put his hand under Jungkook's shirt. Feeling Jungkook's smooth skin under his fingertip, excited Jimin and he felt his fangs go out by an accident. He took them in again and kissed Jungkook's lips when he notice he was bleading from his own lip probaly from his fang. He licked it and it healed in no time. He took Jungkook's shirt off him and his own followed it down to the floor. Jimin kissed down Jungkook's chest and reached his nipple. He took it in his mouth and Jungkook moaned. It sounded innocent and was dripping with sweetness. Jimin sucked until it got hard and then kissed his way over to the other and did the same thing. Jungkook moved slightly under him. Jimin kissed down Jungkook's stomach and opened his pants, he pulled them a little down. He kissed his crotch still covered by his underwear. Jungkook moaned a little louder and moved around. Jimin smiled and held his hips. Jungkook was getting hard under him and he decided to pull his underwear down too. He kissed the tip and took him in his mouth careful not to let the fangs come out. Jungkook really moved around now and his moans sounded still innocent but also full of pleasure. Jimin used his tounge as he bobbed his head and gently held Jungkook. Jimin thought it was sort of cute he couldn't lie still. When he tasted pre-cum he stopped and went up to Jungkook's lips.

"You liked that?" Jimin asked Jungkook who opened his eyes and looked softly on him.

"Yes I did." Jungkook said and smiled sweetly.

"Good." Jimin said and kissed his lips. Jimin removed Jungkook's pants and underwear completely before taking his own off too. Their naked bodies gave each other warmth as Jimin kissed Jungkook's lips and pressed them together. They were both hard and Jimin felt eager to be inside Jungkook but forced himself to take it slow as he wanted to enjoy Jungkook. He let his fingers run over Jungkook's thigh as they kisssed. After the third time they had to stop and to breath, Jimin found the lube. He put it on his member and postiotned Jungkook's legs. Jungkook seemed slightly scared.

"Are you okay? Do you want to stop?" Jimin asked not wishing to hurt him in any way.

"I-I'm fine. Just nervous, is my first time after all." Jungkook said and licked his lip. Jimin nodded and kissed Jungkook's lips.

"It's okay if you want to stop." Jimin said and Jungkook shook his head.

"No. I-I want to try." Jungkook said and Jimin kissed him again.

"Okay." Jimin said and put lube on his fingers. He put one in first. Jungkook tensed then relaxed. Jimin started to move it and Jungkook closed his eyes. After a little while Jimin had three fingers inside Jungkook, who let out small moans. He took his fingers out as he felt Jungkook being ready. Then he postiotined himself and looked at Jungkook who hadn't opened his eyes yet. He let his member touch the entrance to see if Jungkook stopped him but he didn't. Then he pushed himself in completely and Jungkook gasped and grabbed Jimin's arms. "You tell me when I can move." Jimin said but Jungkook didn't answer yet. After serveral seconds Jungkook nodded and Jimin went out and then in again. Jungkook moaned and Jimin started to thrust slowly. It felt good to have Jungkook around him and he wanted to stay with Jungkook like that forever. Their moans mixed and created a sound better than anything else. Jimin speeded up just a little. Jungkook seemed to like it as his mouth was curled slightly up in a smile. Jimin enjoyed every moan and thrust as he knew each one counted. He speeded slightly up again. He felt himself get closer with every thrust and by the sound of Jungkook he was getting close too. His moans sounded louder and Jimin decided to speed up again. It only took a few more thrust and Jungkook came. Feeling Jungkook's body get tense then relax and his moans sound loudly made everything inside Jimin curl up and he came too. He emptied himself while Jungkook still had closed eyes. Jimin pulled out and cleaned them up. Jungkook opened his eyes and smiled to him. Jimin smiled back and sat back against the headboard. He knew if he didn't do it right away, he would never be able to do it. He placed Jungkook in his lap. Jimin had tears in his eyes, he knew what he had to do. He was falling too hard for Jungkook, too fast. He would have to it because what the others would do to Jungkook, would be horrible.

"It was amazing Jimin." Jungkook said softly and shy. "It's something wrong?" Jungkook asked and tilted his head to the side.

"I just love you so much." Jimin said and cared his cheek. "I-I um need to drink." Jimin said and Jungkook nodded.

"I love you too" Jungkook said and leaned his head to the side. Jimin kissed Jungkook's lips, it was a needing and a loveable kiss. Jimin kissed down Jungkook's neck and let his fangs come out. He let them sink into Jungkook and Jungkook once more let out a soft moan. Jimin started to suck and it tasted sweetier than it use to. When Jungkook grew weak, Jimin didn't stop. Jungkook put his arms on Jimin and tried to push himself away. "Jimin stop!" He said clearly scared but Jimin didn't stop. He held tigher around Jungkook and sucked harder. He didn't want to but he had to. He couldn't control his feelings, he didn't know what to do. If he stayed with him the others would torture him. He couldn't turn him because he would have to ask for permission. He couldn't leave him because that would kill Jimin plus he had reported in he had found a new blood bag and if he suddenly left they would want to know why and it would end up with Jungkook being tortured. All these things went through mind as he sucked all blood out of Jungkook who had gotton weak and stopped struggling. A tear went down Jimin's cheek as he sucked the last blood out of Jungkook and Jungkook was lifeless in Jimin's arms. With a heart shattering Jimin lay down Jungkook gently on the bed. He closed his eyes and carefully kissed Jungkook's lips.

"I'm sorry Jungkook." Jimin said. He got off the bed and got dressed before he packed some stuff. He put a duvet over Jungkook and cared his cheek. He had never felt so terrible before as he left the apartment and Jungkook behind to never return.

Hope you liked it :)