Namjin (request)

This was requested by @LizzySparks17 :)

Namjoon were playing in the park, using a piece of wood as a sword. He ran to a little forest near the park and fought his way through it pretending to fight of any enimes that may stand in his way and swearing they P would never catch him. The sun was beaming down on him from the holes between the trees. He knew he would soon have to go home as his mom would have dinner ready, and no matter how unfair Namjoon thought it was, he couldn't stay out longer, he was only seven years old and couldn't decide much himself. He kept running fighting his way as something caught his eye. In a bush not far away something was stuck, slowly but carefully, in case it was a trap from his enemies, he walked closer. He let his sword drop when he saw it was picture of a boy. He took it and looked at him. He was smiling and had plump lips. His eyes were kind and Namjoon felt it tingle inside him as he looked at him. He was wearing a light pink t-shirt and Namjoon thought he looked nice.

"NAMJOON." His mom called into the forest and Namjoon quickly put the picture in his pocket. He ran out of the forest and over to his mom. "Dinner is ready."

"Alright." Namjoon said and took her hand. He didn't tell her about the picture because he didn't want to risk her taking it. He wanted to look more at the boy so after he was tucked in he found a little flashlight and found the picture. Namjoon smiled to the boy in the picture and hoped he maybe would get to see him in real life. He fell asleep thinking about how good friends they could be and how they could play together.
The next many nights Namjoon looked at the picture before falling asleep. He kept it in a book near his bed and took very good care of it. He got happy whenever he saw the boy looking at him, smiling his wide smile. Namjoon had tried looking after him on the street but couldn't seem to find him. As he grew older he kept the picture but he didn't look at it as much. He moved it to another book, where it stayed. Years after when he was 18, he sat on a bench. He was reading a book when a boy came over and sat next to him.

"I've read that book too." The boy said and Namjoon looked up at him. The sun was shining strong on them.

"It's good." Namjoon said.

"I think so too." The boy said. "My name is Jin." He smiled and Namjoon felt warm inside.

"My name is Namjoon." Namjoon smiled back.

"You have a pretty smile." Jin said.

"Thank you, so do you." Namjoon said. He put his book away and put his full attention onto Jin. They started a long conversation and Namjoon felt comfortable in Jin's prence. When Namjoon had to go Jin asked him out. Namjoon said yes and they went out in the evening. Namjoon liked everything about Jin and quickly fell for him. Only a month later they became a couple. Namjoon had never felt so safe and comfortable with anyone before. Being with Jin made him feel confident and loved. After two years they moved in together. As they moved his stuff into Jin's apartment, Namjoon found the book the picture was inside and took it out. He smiled to himself as the boy smiled back. Namjoon suddenly felt a weird feelings as something seemed to be familiar about the boy.

"Babe." Jin called and Namjoon put the picture inside the book again and put the book in it's place. He walked to the living room to see Jin with a huge box.

"Woaw baby be careful." Namjoon said and took the box from him and put it down.

"That's why I have you." Jin smiled and perked Namjoon's lips. Namjoon smiled to him and pulled him futher in. They got the rest of the stuff moved and it wasn't more than eight before they fell asleep exhausted holding each other. Only a year later Jin asked Namjoon to marry him. Namjoon had never been happier and said yes right away. Six months later they got married and went on a honeymoon. Namjoon really thought he would never be that lucky but there he was. With Jin he knew everything would be alright, no matter what he went through. Some days after their honeymoon, Namjoon came out of the bathroom and saw Jin standing with the book in his hands.

"How come I never read this?" Jin asked and looked through the pages. The picture fell out and Jin picked it up. Namjoon walked to him as he had never told Jin about the picture and almost forgot it was there. "Hey who is the little boy in the picture?" Namjoon started to smile as he looked at the picture again.

"My first love." Namjoon said. Jin smiled like he had a secret and looked at Namjoon.

"I lost this picture when I was 9." Jin said and Namjoon couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Are you serious?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes I was playing in a park with a little forrest and when I came home the picture was gone. I looked for it but couldn't find it. Then we moved away for a little while before coming back." Jin said still with a smile.

"Jin." Namjoon said happy and stunned by the situation. "This is amazing. I looked at that picture every night. I thought you were so pretty."

"Well I am and was." Jin said teasing Namjoon. 

"Of course you are." Namjoon said and put his arms around Jin. "I can't believe I loved you since I was seven."

"Me niether. Is crazy to think about, and now we're here, many years later loving each other and nothing can come between us." Jin said and wrapped his arms around Namjoon.

"Nothing at all." Namjoon said and Jin pulled him into a kiss. They decided to hang the picture on their wall and cuddled up on their couch. Namjoon thought about how crazy it was as he sat in Jin's arms. He thought about how he had felt all tingly and warm inside as he looked at the picture as a kid, and how he felt the exact same being married to the kid in the picture, and he knew in his heart they were meant to be together.

I really hope you liked it and I didn't let you down ^.^