Jikook (smut)

This is part 2 to the latest Jikook :)

Two months went by and their relationship was still going strong. Jimin had gotton closer to his parents as well since they had kept their promise and had stopped being so much after them. They had only mentioned sex again one time because they had bought condoms and lube to make sure they used the right things and was safe. Jungkook also felt the change and felt more comfortable over at Jimin's. Jungkook and him still hadn't had sex but Jimin was starting to think more and more about it. He had starting to think about how it would feel kissing Jungkook down there and how it would feel having his naked body pressed against his own. Though he hadn't talked to Jungkook about this yet. He was afraid Jungkook would say no and he would be annoyed at Jimin. One day they were lying in Jimin's bed and it was one of those rare times where Jimin's parents weren't home. They had started to kiss at one point which always seemed to happen. Jimin was half lying on Jungkook and Jungkook's hands were under Jimin's shirt. Things were getting a little heated up and Jimin could barely contain himself. He pulled away as he felt himself getting excited.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm sorry, is just-I'm getting excited." Jimin said and felt he wasn't even shy to admit it.

"You mean-you get hard?" Jungkook asked and sort of liked hearing it. Jungkook had thought about for a while now how it would be to do it with Jimin.

"Yes." Jimin said.

"Do you maybe want to-do it?" Jungkook asked and felt a little shy.

"Have sex?" Jimin asked and was slightly suprised Jungkook asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you want to do it?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. Do you?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes." Jimin admitted. There was a little silence between them.

"Are we going to do it?" Jungkook asked.

"We can always say stop if we don't feel ready." Jimin said and looked into Jungkook's eyes.

"Alright. I want to." Jungkook said and Jimin smiled to him.

"Alright." Jimin said and slowly they leaned in. Their lips met in a nervous yet excited kiss. Slowly Jungkook lay completely down with Jimin's help and Jimin hovered over Jungkook. Their hands touched each other in a careful way, like they were suddenly afraid the other would break. A few times their hands awkwardly bumped into each other before moving again. Jimin kissed down Jungkook's neck carefully and when he kissed one particular place Jungkook moaned. Jimin kissed there some more and got the same response.

"It feels really good right there." Jungkook said in a soft voice.

"I can hear that." Jimin said with a litte smile.

"Sorry. Jungkook blushed.

"No, I like to hear you like that." Jimin said and Jungkook smiled to him. Jimin continuted to kiss him. Jungkook tugged at Jimin's shirt and Jimin sat back so Jungkook could take it off him. Though as he put it over Jimin's head it got sort of stuck and Jimin had to help him but it didn't ruin the mood. Jungkook's shirt followed with less difficulty and both of them could feel their hearts beat slightly faster. Jungkook let his hands run over Jimin's stomach while Jimin touched Jungkook's chest. It felt like falling for each other all over and gently Jungkook pulled Jimin down to a kiss. When they pulled away from the kiss Jimin started to kiss down Jungkook's stomach which he hoped felt good. Someone once told him that most people liked being kissed on the nipples and decided to try the theory out. He kissed Jungkook's left nipple and Jungkook moaned, suprised it felt so good. Jimin kissed the other and it was the same. He continuted to kiss them and felt as they got hard. Jimin kissed down his stomach again and Jungkook felt his lips come closer to his crotch which made his blood rush. Jimin started to kiss his crotch and even though he were still wearing pants and underwear it felt good. Jimin liked the reaction he got as he kissed Jungkook's crotch and could feel the bulge he kissed grew. He wanted to open Jungkook's pants but he was so nervous, he ended up fumbling with it. Jungkook didn't say anything but put a hand on Jimin's to let him know it was alright. Jimin smiled shy and finally got them open and took them off Jungkook. He kissed his crotch again and this time Jungkook couldn't lie still. Jimin held his hips and Jungkook felt his whole body tingle. After a while Jimin stopped and went up to kiss Jungkook's lips instead. Jungkook turned them around so he was hovering over Jimin and kissed his nipples like he had kissed Jungkook's. It felt slightly odd as they became hard. Jimin understood why Jungkook had moaned it felt better than he would've imagined. Jungkook decided to take a diffrent approach than Jimin and opened Jimin's pants which was much easier than Jungkook's and took them off him. He kissed Jimin's lips after they were off. He wanted to know how Jimin's member would feel in his hand and let his right hand slide down Jimin's body as smoothly as he could which almost worked. He put his hand inside Jimin's underwear and started to stroke his fingers over his member which worked better than he thought it would. He took it in his hand and he could feel Jimin open his mouth slightly. He moved it up and down and felt Jimin moan into his mouth so he had to pull away from the kiss.