Taekook (request)

This was requested by @XTaekookTrashX :)

Jungkook and Taehyung sat close in the dorm. They were seated in the couch their thighs touching and talking quietly. Most of the other members were around them but to be honest, Jungkook only had eyes on Taehyung. He had, had a crush on Taehyung for a long time now but was afraid to confess his feelings. Taehyung was always so nice to everyone so it was hard to tell if he liked Jungkook back. So he enjoyed every minute he could being close to Taehyung. He sort of felt like he had a special power over him. Everytime Taehyung touched him Jungkook felt his breath being taken away. When he smiled at him, Jungkook felt like the luckist guy on earth. When Taehyung looked at him, he felt like he was special.
It was sort of weird suddenly having a crush on someone you had known for so long. It didn't just happen over night. Little by little Jungkook fell for Taehyung. He started by admiring him whenever he talked to someone. When they were close his heart started to flutter. When Taehyung touched him, he could feel his touch long after he had let go. He started to feel an urge to kiss Taehyung. He sometimes caught himself looking at his body and his long slim fingers, a few times he had to leave the room, as he was so turned on about what those hands might be able do to him.

"But I'm really nervous about that dance move, and I've been practising so much." Taehyung said snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts.

"Well I can stay late and help you if you like." Jungkook offered and looked quickly on Taehyung's lips as they were very close to his own.

"Really? You would do that?" Taehyung asked all excited. "You're the best!" Taehyung exclaimed and put an arm around Jungkook pulling him into a sideway hug. Jungkook smiled happily even after Taehyung pulled away. They kept sitting close and talking while Jungkook still could feel Taehyung's embrace when suddenly a voice sounded.

"Aww look at our two maknaes looking all in love." Yoongi suddenly said as he walked into the room. All attention turned to Jungkook and Taehyung and Jungkook blushed madly. When it came to this sort of thing Jungkook was very much shy and given the fact he actsually liked Taehyung, made it even more embarrising.

"Awh yes you two look so cute." Jin said and Jungkook wanted to stop time so he could get out of the situation.

"When did you two get together?" Jimin said with a grin. Even though Jungkook knew none of them did it to annoy them, he still felt exposed in an unpleasent way.

"We aren't in love or together, about the cute thing, that might be true." Taehyung said and it sort of hurt hearing him say it even if it was true. Jungkook didn't want to sit there much longer and stood up. Without a word but with eyes glued to his back, he went to his room which he luckly didn't share with anyone. He sat on the bed and tried to tell himself that the others meant no harm and they simply didn't know Jungkook liked Taehyung and at least it was clear now Taehyung didn't like him back. He felt tears pressing but he didn't want to cry so he tried to hold them back when a knock sounded on the door. Taehyung head popped in and Jungkook looked at him quickly before looking away.

"Can I come in?" He asked carefully and Jungkook gave a slight nod. He closed the door behind him and sat next to Jungkook on the bed. "Will you talk to me?"

"About what?" Jungkook asked, praying he couldn't hear how hurt he felt.

"About what just happend." Taehyung said. He was looking at Jungkook but Jungkook was doing everything not to look at Taehyung.

"What do you mean? I just didn't feel like being teased that's all." Jungkook said and shrugged.

"Jungkook I have known you for a long time now. Something is bothering you." Taehyung said and continued when Jungkook didn't answer. "It's okay, you know? You can tell me everything." Taehyung said and was about to put a hand on Jungkook's thigh but Jungkook stood up so avoid the contact.

"There's nothing. I mean it." Jungkook said even he wouldn't believe him. Taehyung stood up and went to Jungkook who stood with his back to him. Jungkook didn't move away and before he knew it, Taehyung locked him in backhug.

"Well something is bothering me. Will you let me tell you?" Taehyung said and while Jungkook was trying to remember how to breath he nodded. "Alright thank you. There's this guy that I really like. We've been friends in forever and he really means a lot to me. He makes me feel happy and safe and most important loved. He is everything I can wish for. But the thing is I'm very loveable with everyone so I don't think he noticed that I like to hug him the most. But due to recent events I feel the guy probably likes me back but he is terribly shy when it comes to things like that so I'm sure he'll never confess to me first. So I was wonering if I should confess to him and see what happens? Because it is really a bother not being able to kiss someone you really want to kiss." Jungkook stood carefully with Taehyung's arms around him and listened. It was way to good to be true that it would be Jungkook, he was talking about. However the way Taehyung sounded as he said it and the story that fit just a little too good to their situation suggested that it was him.

"I think..you should confess to him." Jungkook said. Taehyung squeezed a little harder before letting go and turning Jungkook around.

"Jungkook, I have liked you for ages now and never have I met someone as wonderful as you. What I said before, well I didn't say that to hurt you but simply because I wasn't sure you like me back. So I apologize for it. Though now I think is finally time to ask you." Taehyung said and Jungkook's heartbeat was pounding. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Slowly a smile spread on Jungkook lips and he could do nothing to stop it.

"Yes! Tae I would really like to be your boyfriend." Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled back. He pulled Jungkook into a hug which Jungkook gladly accepted. He loved the scent of Taehyung and burried his head in his shirt. After what seemed like forever they let go.

"Now I would really like to kiss you." Taehyung said but Jungkook didn't answer. Instead he pulled Taehyung into a kiss. It was sweet and their lips knew exactly how to move, almost like they had kissed a thousand times before. When they pulled away from that Jungkook couldn't be happier. "So do you want to go in and suprise the other guys with this?"

"Sure." Jungkook said but didn't really care, he only had eyes for Taehyung. His new boyfriend grabbed his hand and they walked into the living room.

"I have an announcement to make!" Taehyung said and Jungkook felt shy as all eyes landed on them. "Jungkook and I are now boyfriends." All the other members looked at each other briefly, like to tell each other I told you so and then they all smiled.

"Congratulations you two." A choir sounded and they all stood up to hug them. Afterwards they ordered some food and all sat and ate together. Jungkook of course sat next to Taehyung. As they ate and talked Jungkook looked at Taehyung's lips and could hardly believe he could kiss them whenever he felt the urge to do it. As Taehyung put a hand on Jungkook's thigh, Jungkook smiled because he finally knew that it meant something when he did that. It hit him how truely happy he was in that point in his life. Everything with BTS was going great. He was greatful to all his members and now that he had Taehyung as his boyfriend,  nothing could make him happier than he felt in that moment of time.