Namjin (request)

This was requested by @daddyhorseok ^.^

"Are we really doing this?" Namjoon asked his boyfriend nervously. They were sitting in the dorm in Namjoon's room. Jin had an arm around Namjoon's body and Namjoon felt safe in his embrace.

"Yes. I think we need to." Jin said kissing Namjoon on the cheek.

"What if they don't accept it." Namjoon asked leaning into Jin's gentle touch.

"Of course they're gonna accept it. They know we're gay, is not going to come as a total suprise." Jin said and pulled Namjoon closer so his head was leaning on Jin's broad shoulder.
Namjoon and Jin had been together for nearly four months and Namjoon had never felt so sure about loving someone. Jin was perfect for him and together they made each other feel complete. There was just one thing. They hadn't told the other members they were a couple. They had decided not to the day they got together. They wanted to make sure they lasted and they wanted a little bit of privacy for themselves, so they could get use to being in a relationship instead of being friends. The day they had gotton together Namjoon had played a draft of a love song for Jin. They were sitting close in Namjoon's studio and Namjoon had had the feeling for a while that Jin liked him back. So when Jin asked Namjoon what the inspiration behind the song was Namjoon said shyly it was Jin. Jin had blushed and little by little they confessed to each other.
Now as they had decided to tell the other members Namjoon's heart was racing.

"I really hope you're right." Namjoon said and looked at Jin. He was so very handsome, it was hard to believe a guy like that really exsisted. Jin always joked with the fact he was handsome but Namjoon wasn't sure, he knew exactly how handsome he truely was.

"Of course I'm right." Jin said and without knowing moved a little closer to Namjoon. "Even if I'm not, they can't break us apart." Jin said and Namjoon nodded.

"True." Namjoon said and slowly they moved closer. Their lips found each other and it was one of those kisses that made your insides melt. Jin slowly lay Namjoon down and hovered over him while Namjoon's fingers dug into Jin's back. They kissed for the longest time and it had a calming effect on Namjoon. When Jin finally pulled away Namjoon smiled. "I love you Jin. You're right they should be fine with us." Namjoon said and moved some hair on Jin's forehead.

"I love you too." Jin answered. He leaned down again and they were lost to yet another kiss. Then they heard the front door open meaning the other memebers were back. Jin pulled away and sat up, pulling Namjoon with him. They stood up and Namjoon's heartbeat speeded up again. He really didn't know why he was so nervous. Of course they would accept them, why wouldn't they? They cared for both Jin and Namjoon and seeing them together as a couple, wouldn't be that much diffrent than seeing them as friends.
They walked out of the room and saw the other members.

"Hey." Namjoon said when he saw them. They all said hi back.

"Can we talk to you about something? We need to tell you something." Jin asked and that got their attention. They didn't usually just sprinkle something like that on them.

"Sure." Yoongi said and Jin guided them to the living room. He made them sit down which Namjoon could see only added to nervosity.

"What is it?" Jimin asked with slightly big eyes.

"You're not leaving BTS are you?" Jungkook asked and defently tried to make it look like whatever was going on didn't effect him.

"No! Of course not." Namjoon said. He and Jin were standing somewhat close but not close enough for it to be weird.

"What we want to tell you is," Jin looked over at Namjoon and gave him a calming smile. Really one look from Jin was all it took for Namjoon to feel better. "Namjoon and I are a couple. We've been together for about four months." Jin said and stretched out his hand for Namjoon to take. Namjoon took it and smiled to Jin before looking at the other members. There was a moment of silence before they all sounded like they took a relieved sigh. One by one they started to smile.

"Congratulations you two!" Hoseok was the first to say as he stood up and hugged them both. The others followed doing the same thing. Namjoon felt happy and relaxed now it was over. He smiled to Jin who pulled him closer so it was like their hips were attached. His arm landed around his waist.

"Why did you even hide for us? Were you afriad we wouldn't accept you?" Taehyung asked as they all stood and talked.

"A little." Namjoon answered. "You might not like the idea of your leader and oldest being in a relationship. Especially with each other." Namjoon said and they all shook their heads.

"Of course it dosn't bother us. We love you both and want you to be happy." Hoseok said and smiled. Namjoon could feel his mind get relaxed.

"Now this is great but I could really use a shower. So once more congratulations love birds. I'll take a shower." Yoongi said and smiled to them.

"Thanks." Jin answerd.

"How did you even manage to keep it a secret?" Jimin asked curious as they all sat down, Namjoon in Jin's lap.

"We just only showed affection towards each other when we knew we were alone. We hid in the rooms and in the bathroom. We also went to Joonie's studio. Sometimes we stayed up after everyone had gone to bed and cuddled." Jin explained and Namjoon smiled by the memories.

"Well I'm really happy for you." Jimin said and the rest of them agreed. The couple smiled again. Little by little they spilt up either to take a shower or to eat or to relax. Taehyung said they could use his and Namjoon's room to be in love in if they wanted. They thanked him and went to the room.

"I can't believe it went so well!" Namjoon said happy and hugged Jin as soon as they came inside the room. Jin hugged him back tightly.

"See you just need to trust me." Jin said into his ear.

"I love you so much, you have no idea. You're really perfect for me Jin. I hope we can stay together for a long time." Namjoon said and pulled away. They stood in each others embrace, foreheads pressed together feeling like the world was spinning just for them.

"I love you too. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. Plus we're perfect for each other." Jin said with a little smile. "Also I don't hope we stay together for a long time. I hope we stay together forever." Namjoon laughed slightly.

"Well me too." Namjoon said. They leaned in and their lips met. It was full of the love they felt for each other. Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin's neck and Jin pulled him closer by wrapping his arms around Namjoon's lower back. As they stood like that kissing to their hearts content, Namjoon felt an overwhelming feeling of happiness and admiration towards Jin. He really hoped what they said was true. That they would be together for a long time.