Taekook (smut)

Jungkook lay in bed on his phone scrolling through social media. He was waiting for his boyfriend to come over. He could hear the front door open and knew it would be Taehyung. His parents weren't home but the two of them had been together for so long, it felt completely natural that he just walked in.
Jungkook could hear he practially ran to his room. When he came in he threw his shoes and jacket on the floor and walked to Jungkook.

"Hey Ta-" Jungkook got cut off my Taehyung's lips on his own. His hands travled around on his body and Jungkook dropped his phone on the bed. He put his arms around Taehyung's neck and pulled him closer. When Taehyung finally pulled away, Jungkook was both confused and pleased. "Hey what's go-"

"I want you right now." Taehyung said and cut Jungkook off for the second time. Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was already hard and smirked.

"How did that happen?" Jungkook said and patted his crotch.

"I just thought about being with you and then it happend." Taehyung said and leaned down to kiss Jungkook's neck. Jungkook moved his phone away from the bed and put his legs around Taehyung's ass to pull him down. Taehyung removed Jungkook's shirt and kissed his nipples. He sucked and nibbed at one of them and Jungkook felt the world disappear so it was only the two of them. When his nipple was hard Taehyung moved on to the next. Jungkook could feel his member reacting and his body longing for more. He needed touch a certain place and wanted to do it but Taehyung pushed his hand away. "I'll take care of that." Taehyung said and leaned futher down. He kissed Jungkook's crotch and Jungkook moaned slightly. Taehyung removed Jungkook's pants and underwear in one go. He looked at his member probably debating how he could make Jungkook moan the loudest. Taehyung let his long fingers touch it, pulling, pushing, caring before he let his hands travel to a diffrent part of Jungkook's crotch. He took him into his mouth and Jungkook clutched the sheets. He had been moaning for a while now, just small ones but now loud ones came out showing Taehyung just how good it felt. Taehyung was bobbing his head and Jungkook loved the feeling of Taehyung's warm mouth around his member. Taehyung kept going and going until Jungkook thought he was going to burst. Then he stopped right before Jungkook was ready and Jungkook whined slightly. Taehyung took his shirt and pants off and grinded his crotch against Jungkook's.

"Quit the teasing." Jungkook said through gritted teeth. Taehyung smiled quickly before removing his underwear. He found the lube he knew was in Jungkook's nightstand and put it on his fingers. He spread Jungkook's legs and put them in. Jungkook gasped slightly for air as he started to move his fingers. Jungkook made a sound which was a mix between a hum and a moan. Then Taehyung pulled his fingers out and Jungkook started to feel betrayed. Jungkook pulled at Taehyung's arm wanting him to hurry. Taehyung seem to speed up putting it on his member and throwing the lube on the floor. He pushed himself in Jungkook and just as he thought Taehyung was done coming inside, he moved Jungkook's legs and went futher. Jungkook was a mess of moans as Taehyung started to move. They were both very eager so Taehyung moved fast.

"Don't come until I say so." Taehyung said.

"I'll try." Jungkook moaned. He had his hands on Taehyung's arms and dug his fingers into him. The bed was shaking as Taehyung hammered inside Jungkook. "Ah fuck." Jungkook said as he thought moans didn't do justice to the pleasure he felt. Jungkook wanted to realise so badly but Taehyung had told him not to. He bit his lip so hard he thought it might start to bleed.

"I can't do this much longer." Jungkook moaned.

"Soon." Taehyung moaned back as the only response. If possible Taehyung speeded up even more and Jungkook's moans sounded higher and mixed with Taehyung's. "Now." Taehyung said and Jungkook came right away. Taehyung came too inside him and Jungkook enjoyed the feeling of his liquid. Taehyung pulled out and leaned down. He licked Jungkook's liquid off him. He had done it a couple of times before so it didn't surprise Jungkook, he just enjoyed the touch of his tounge. When he was done doing that he handed Taehyung some tissues. Taehyung cleaned the rest up before lying down.

"By the way. Hey babe. I don't think I said hi when I came in." Taehyung said.

"You didn't but I don't mind." Jungkook said and looked smiling at his boyfriend.

"Good." Taehyung said and smiled back at him. Like they were one they leaned in and kissed, wrapping their naked bodies around each other.

"HONEY I'M HOME." Jungkook's mom suddenly yelled. Taehyung and Jungkook pulled away from the kiss with big eyes.

"Shit." Jungkook said as they quickly got off the bed. They hurried to put clothes on as they knew his mom would come in and say hi.

"JUNGKOOK ARE YOU THERE?" His mom yelled as Jungkook hadn't responded.

"YES. HI." Jungkook yelled back. They could hear her footsteps come closer and just as Taehyung lay on the bed and Jungkook kicked the lube under the bed, she came inside the room.

"Oh hi Taehyung." She smiled at him.

"Hi Mrs. Jeon." He smiled back casually.

"Are you staying for dinner?" She asked.

"If you don't mind." Taehyung said back. Jungkook knew his mom liked Taehyung a lot and was happy he was the one Jungkook had as his boyfriend.

"Oh not at all." His mom said.

"Mom." Jungkook said and nodded his head slightly so she would go out.

"Oh sorry. Seems like my son here wants me to go out. See you at dinner." She said before closing the door after her. Jungkook felt like he could finally breath again and lay down on the bed.

"That was close." Jungkook said.

"Yeah it really was." Taehyung said but Jungkook had a feeling, he sort of found it funny.

"Stop smirking!" Jungkook said but couldn't help but smile.

"You should have seen your face though." Taehyung said and bursted out laughing.

"Oh shut up." Jungkook said and hit him with a pillow which only made him laugh more. "You wanna fight?" Jungkook said. He crawled over on Taehyung lap and they started to play fight. They continued to do it until it ended up in making out though they had to stop as they were getting excited again. They decided to watch a movie and cuddle on the bed. When Jungkook's mom called for dinner Taehyung started to laugh again and Jungkook tried desperate to make him stop. He ended up giving in too and they went laughing out into the kitchen to eat. Taehyung stayed for a while after dinner before having to go home. They kissed sweetly before he left. Jungkook went to bed not long after, thinking about Taehyung and not being able to wait till he would see him again the next day.