Jikook (sad/sweet) Part 3

This is part 3 to the latest Jikook :)

The next morning Jimin woke up confused until he saw Jungkook and remembered the previous nights events. He didn't move away from Jungkook's embrace but his brain was working on high speed. He knew they would have to go to the council soon and if Jungkook was up for it they could make it before the day was over. Getting there was no real problem. What they were gonna do when they got there was a whole other story. He feared that when they figured out he had been Jimin's blood bag they would kill him. Maybe he could talk them into senses but it would be hard. It rarely happend you turned someone by accident and it could look like Jimin had done it on purpose to be with Jungkook. He could of course go alone and see how it went but suspected it would make the situation worse, as it would seem disrespectful in some ways. Jimin's head was spinning with things that could go wrong as he felt Jungkook move slightly beside him. Jungkook's eyes opened and for a short second he looked scared, then his eyes focused on Jimin and he smiled.

"Morning." Jungkook said and Jimin couldn't help but smile too.

"Morning." Jimin said. Slowly they got up and dressed. They found some quick food and returned to the motel room. It struck Jimin he had no idea how Jungkook had gotton blood in the past two weeks. So he asked him the obvious question.

"Well first I didn't know what to do but I realised I would have to do it your way. So I went to clubs and tried to seem confident. I drank blood from drunks but never much of it, I was scared to hurt them. Mainly I found animals in the woods." Jungkook explained and Jimin was midly impressed.

"Good." Jimin said and gave an approving nod. "Now Kookie, we should be able to get to council today. We'll tell them the story as it is because if they find out we lie, well..let's not think about that. It's hard to imagine what they'll say but don't worry, I'll have your back and for nothing in the world will I leave you again." Jimin tried to make it sound easier than it was. The truth was it was dangerous but it had to be done and he meant what he said. He wouldn't leave Jungkook again.

"Alright." Jungkook said trying to sound brave. Jimin kissed him on the cheek and packed his things. Jimin told them they could take a cab some of the way and so their journey began. The whole time Jimin tried to make them talk about anything else that didn't envolve the danger they were walking right into. They took the cab as far as they could, then they took a bus and at last they had to go through a forest. Jimin said he was thirsty and Jungkook caught them a deer, they could drink off. Jimin was impressed once more and Jungkook seemed shy. They walked hand in hand and soon Jimin saw the castle that the oldest lived in. It was build my vampires and so far out in the forest that no human went there and if they did, there was good chance they would end as dinner. Before going closer Jimin looked at Jungkook.

"Are you ready?" He asked and held his hands on Jungkook's arms.

"Yes." Jungkook said and glared at the castle as the dark was settling.

"Don't be scared, they will be able to tell and always stay behind me." Jimin said and Jungkook nodded without saying anymore. Jimin thanked whoever made the world, that Jungkook wasn't as pale as a normal vampire yet. It usually took a little time before you turned completely pale. He could still pass as a human. Jimin grabbed his hand and gave it a light squezze. Jungkook gave a weak smile and they walked to the castle. Jimin knocked on the door and it opened slightly, an eye was lurking in the dark.

"Oh Jimin it's you!" A voice sounded and the door opened completely. The guard opened the door and stepped aside while Jimin thanked him as he and Jungkook went inside.

"I need to talk to the council." Jimin said and the guard nodded but suddenly seemed to notice Jungkook and their hands still holding each other.

"Who's th-"