Minjoon (smut)

This is part 2 to the latest Minjoon ^.^

Jimin and Namjoon had been together for four months and everything was going great. Namjoon often said he loved that Jimin was so innocent and Jimin loved that Namjoon was so geeky. Jimin enjoyed skinship a lot as he had never tried it before. Everytime they were together Jimin would hold his hand and when Namjoon was reading, he would lie with his head on his chest, thigh or shoulder. Namjoon defently didn't seem to mind either and if Jimin didn't grab his hand or moved close Namjoon pulled him closer or took his hand. But even though things were going great between them Jimin felt sort of nervous in the relationship. They hadn't done it yet, Jimin was nervous to do it. Though he could feel Namjoon wanted to but on the other hand didn't want to push Jimin. There had been many times where they had been lying in bed making out and Namjoon had started to touch Jimin under the clothes. Jimin had stopped him though and told him he wasn't ready. Namjoon had accepted it and stopped right away and they started to cuddle. A few times Jimin could feel Namjoon get hard against him and Namjoon would move away a little and pinch his thigh. Jimin had thought a lot lately if he should do it. He wanted to but the nervousness kept him back. Though one day they were lying in bed. Namjoon was hovering over Jimin kissing his lips. Jimin could feel Namjoon get hard and he let his hand slightly under Jimin's shirt. Jimin didn't stop him when he moved it futher up but he kept them there on his torso. Namjoon didn't push him to do anymore but Jimin stopped kissing him.

"Namjoon I-I want to do it." Jimin said blushing. Namjoon looked slightly suprised but gave a little smile.

"Are you sure? I want you to be 100% sure." Namjoon said.

"I'm sure but I-I'm nervous." Jimin said.

"That's okay but listen I'll make sure you feel safe and comfortable and you can say stop anytime you want." Namjoon assured Jimin. Jimin smiled to him and nodded.

"I want to do it." Jimin repeated his earlier words.

"Okay." Namjoon said soft. He kissed Jimin's lips gently and moved onto his neck. Jimin liked the feeling of Namjoon's kisses on his neck and when he reached one spot it felt extra good. He couldn't help the little moan coming out of his lips and his cheeks went red and he bit his lip. Namjoon noticed and looked at him. "Don't be shy to moan okay? That's how I know you like it." Jimin nodded and let go of his lips. Namjoon kissed his neck again and found the spot. Jimin had his hand on Namjoon's torso and he gribbed onto Namjoon's shirt as it felt good. Namjoon sat up and took off his shirt and Jimin's couldn't take his eyes off his body. He couldn't stop himself as he let his fingers travel over Namjoon's naked upper body. Jimin suddenly looked at Namjoon who looked slightly amused. Jimin smiled shy before taking his hands off him.

"Sorry." Jimin said barely a whispere.

"It's okay." Namjoon said and leaned down and kissed his lips. As they kissed Jimin could feel his hands go under his shirt again. His fingers traced the side of his body and slowly lifted the t-shirt up. Jimin could feel his heart beat harder as it went over his head. Namjoon had never seen his chest of stomach before and he felt a bit conscious about the fact. Though when Namjoon smiled when he saw it and leaned down to kiss his chest, he felt better and knew he looked just fine.
Namjoon kissed all over his stomach and chest. At one point he kissed his nipple and it send shivers down Jimin's spine. Namjoon kissed the other for a bit longer and Jimin let moans come out. Then he started to lick his nipple and Jimin never thought it could feel that good. He took his other hand up and touched the other one. Jimin closed his eyes, suprised by the pleasure he was feeling. He didn't know why Namjoon decided to stop but he did and Jimin opened his eyes. Namjoon started to take off his pants and Jimin wanted to look away but couldn't. He thought Namjoon might not want him to look but on the other hand, it probably didn't matter. When his pants fell to the floor with a soft sound Namjoon started to take Jimin's off too. Jimin became a little tense and Namjoon stopped.