Chapter 1: Battle against Raditz

A/N: you run into a person whom you find a potential threat to the planet.

(Like I would forget the intro).

It has be Five years have passed since the battle between the warrior's son goka and piccolo jr while it had been many years since goka defeated the demon long of the same name. After those years, the world was finally enjoying a long reign of peace. Right now, you were flying through the air as your giant serpentine body moved through the clouds. You were a human with an incredible ability. That ability was that you could transform into the legendary Pokémon known as Rayquaza. You were rarely seen by most humans due to you living on the sky pillar but you thought that it's been a few years and you should move around a bit. As you continued to fly through the sky, you heard something. They sounded like explosions. That's when you saw an explosion on the ground and you stopped.

(Y/N)'s mind: what the hell was that?

You looked down to the direction of what might have caused that and you saw three beings down on the ground. One seemed to be green and have antennae, the other had long hair and odd looking armor which had a crack on it , a girl in orange clothing, laying in the ground and a little boy who was laying on the ground as well. You flew down to see what was the meaning of all this. You let out a roar and it got their attention.

Goka:...h......huh? Is.....that Shenron?....no wait....that's not Shenron.....what is that?

They all looked to you as you were now just flouting there in mid air. The one with the long hair the spoke.

Raditz: what is the meaning of this?

(Y/N)'s mind: these are very strange looking humans.

Raditz: away with you.

The long haired one fired a purple blast at you but you flung it up into the air with iron tail.

Raditz: what?!

You looked to the long haired one and growled.

(Y/N)'s mind: looks like I know who the threat is!

You then fired dragon pulse form your mouth and shot it at him. He moved out of the way but he ran into your iron tail.

Raditz: gaah!

He was sent flying but he stopped himself in mid air.

Raditz: feeble creature! I'll finish you off.

The long haired man raised his hand and a white orb started to charge in it. Once it was fully done he threw it at you.

Raditz: double Sunday!

You retaliated by firing a hyper beam from your mouth and it overpowered Raditz's double Sunday. He got caught in the blast and crashed to the ground.

Raditz: you....d...damn lizard!

Raditz started to stand up but he was the pulled into a full Nelson by the girl in orange.

Goka: piccolo now!

Piccolo: makankōsappō!

He fired a beam canon which seemed special.

(See what I did there).

The beam cut through the long haired Man and the woman in orange. They both fell to the ground with holes in their chests.

Raditz: curse!......yoooooooou!!!

He died.

(Y/N)'s mind: well looks like that's taken care of then.

With that you flew off without staying to see what would happen.

(Y/N)'s mind: it's there probably anyway.

A/N: oh wow....