Chapter 91: The recruit

A/N: after some much of waiting, something unknown happens to vegeta which leads to a bad result.

Vegeta was Getting tired of waiting once more as she was Close to snapping.

Vegeta: you!

She said looking at gohan.

Gohan: huh?

Vegeta: we wouldn't be waiting here if you were so damn weak and just destroyed Dabura!

(Y/N): enough.

Vegeta: no. I'm tired of waiting around and how I haft to be in the presence of this weakling!

Gohan: she's right. If Vegeta had fought Dabura. Then Piccolo and Krillin would be restored by now.

Goka: naw. Come on Gohan, you did good out ther.....

Vegeta: shut the hell up you dumb bitch. You wouldn't know the difference from anything! I'm about to blow up this damn ship!

Supreme Kai: no! I won't let you!

Vegeta threatened to kill him as she pointed a ki ball in her hand at him.

(Y/N): ENOUGH!!!

Vegeta: what are you going to do?

You punched vegeta very hard in the stomach. She grunted and nearly feel to her knees.

Vegeta: your damn lucky I'm not pregnant.

Goka: Okay, okay. Let's all just calm down. If you blow up this ship, you'll let something bad out.

Vegeta grunted and turned away from everyone.

Supreme Kai's mind: I don't believe it, it's vegeta. Vegeta is the new recruit Babidi was talking about.

Babidi: hehehe. Vegeta shall be the latest victim of my mind control. The darkness that still remains in her heart will be a perfect.

Babadi begins with his mind control. Vegeta felt Babidi's influence start and she screamed in pain.

Vegeta: ahhhhhhhhh!

(Y/N): now what?!

Vegeta: something is attacking me!

Groudon: we don't see anything!

(Y/N): how long have you two been quiet?

Groudon: a while.

Kyogre: boy, the people reading this are going to be pissed.

(Y/N):........anyway. we don't see anything attacking you!

Vegeta: whatever is attacking me is attacking from inside!

She said as she transformed into a Super Saiyan.

Supreme Kai: Vegeta's pain is Babidi's work. Vegeta, you need to fight it off!

(Y/N): he's right! You can't let some small demon control you!

Goka: your better than that!

Groudon: let's not step it too far.

Gohan: is Babidi trying to kill Vegeta?

Surpreme Kai: no! Babidi is trying to take over Vegeta's mind and enslave her to to make become one of his henchmen.

Vegeta threw her head back and screamed as a red aura surrounded her body and she powered up to Super Saiyan form. Her pain seemed to suddenly stop and she quit screaming. She fell to her knees and panted.

Goka: did.....did it work? Is vegeta okay?

Supreme Kai: no.........it was too late.

Vegeta was now controlled by Babidi as she hade the same Majin symbol on her forehead just like Dabura. Babidi then wrapped the four to the location of the World Martial Arts Tournament.

(Y/N): huh?!

Frieza: what the?!

Android 18: they're back?!

Logan: wha?

You all then looked to vegeta as she stood up and smirked into the direction of you and goka.

(Y/N): shit!

She then extended her arm and charged a ki blast.

Logan: what is she doing?

Groudon: she better not be doing what I think she's doing.

She tuned her hand to one of the stands and fired. The Blast killed a lot of people in the stands.

Logan: what the fuck?!

Groudon:"gasps"

Cella was at the house watching this.

Cella: hehe.....I knew that bitch would psycho again.

A/N: real funny Cella.