Chapter 24: Frieza approaches guru's

A/N: the reunion with you and goka was cut short after Ginyu returned to find that her team was all dead. Goka holds her off while you all go to Frieza's ship go get the dragon balls. During this, Frieza visits guru's place.

Goka: I've missed you all so much. How was things here?

(Y/N): let's just say it's been more of a slaughter fest since we got here.

Vegeta: Your idiotic banter is charming, but if you haven't noticed, we're pretty much screwed here.

Goka: What? Why?

Vegeta: Frieza has the DragonBalls, you stupid bitch! Which basically means we're already dead.

Krillin: Actually, not really.

Vegeta: Oh? Something you know that I don't?

Krillin: A lot of things, actually.

Vegeta: ... You have five seconds to rephrase that. 4... 3... 2... 1...

Captain Ginyu: Hi, Vegeta.

Vegeta: Hi, Ginyu...Ugh...

Captain Ginyu: from what it looks like, all my men are dead. This will not do! Your all going to pay!

VEGETA: You know, I'm surprised you're here, Ginyu. I thought you'd be busy polishing Frieza's boots.

Captain Ginyu: First off, Lady Frieza doesn't wear boots. Second, if she did, I'd have already polished them. Third, she's off chasing some leftover Namekians.

Vegeta: Wait, so Frieza's not at the ship...

Captain Ginyu: Correct.

Vegeta: And you're here...

Captain Ginyu: That's right.

Vegeta: And the average power level of Frieza's soldiers is...

Captain Ginyu: Two thousand.

Vegeta: I...i...i...interesting...!

Goka: Krillin! Gohan! Get out of here and find Bulma. Vegeta and I can handle this on our own.

Krillin: Oh, no! I mean, I'd really hate to leave you on your own, you know, but if you say so, LET'S GO, GOHAN!

He flew away with Gohan.

(Y/N): oh for the love of...

Goka: (Y/N), You and.....who ever that guy with you is, go with them......and please........keep them safe.

(Y/N): I promise.

You and logan flew off with them.

Gohan: Be careful, Mom!

Goka: All right, Vegeta. We have to put our differences aside for now, and take these guys as a team.

Vegeta: Yeah, that's fantastic and entertaining and all that... but first, if you don't mind me... I need to use the restroom.

Goka: Oh, okay.

Vegeta: About a hundred miles away.

She flew off with you all.

Goka: ...she has a very nervous bladder.

Vegeta: what a dumb bitch.

Ghost Nappa: are you sure your not just following that (Y/N) guy to get his dragon balls?

Vegeta blushed in embarrassment.

Vegeta: god damn it, Nappa!!!!

(TimeSkip).

Frieza speeded up and arrived at Guru's house, her bubble car descended to ground level. Frieza then got out of her bubble car nd gets confronted by nail.

Nail: What do you want?

Frieza: Ah, hello there, I suppose you could say I'm looking for technical support.

Guru: Naaaaaaiiiiil, do we have a visitor?

Nail: Yes, sir.

Guru: Naaaaiiil, take her coat.

Frieza: I don't have a coat.

Nail: She doesn't have a coat, sir. And I believe this is the woman who basically killed our entire race.

Guru:....... Naaaiil, don't take her coat.

Frieza: You see, I recently acquired what you people refer to as "DragonBalls"... but I'm having trouble getting them to do what I want.

Nail: Did you try working the shaft?

Frieza: Classy.

Guru: Naaaail, what does she want?

Nail: She's asking how to use the DragonBalls.

Guru: Did you tell her to work the shaft?

Nail: Yes, Lord Guru.

Guru: Good work, Nail.

Frieza: I have the feeling you're going to be difficult.

Nail: Well, mame, if you're having a problem with our customer support, you can call 1-800-eat-a-dick.

Guru: We don't even HAVE those!!

Frieza: Okay, this is getting ridiculous. What IS that?

Frieza shot eyes laser at Guru's house, blowing up the top part and revealing Guru.

Guru: Oh, God, NATURAL LIGHT!

Frieza: Good lord! I was led to believe your species survived entirely on water. How is he so FAT?!

Guru: Oh, hello, I'm Super Kami Guru, and I'm the guy who's NOT judging you on your appearance.

Frieza: Well, my name is Frieza; ruler of most of the known galaxy. I'm here to offer you a deal. You give me the information I require, and I'll let the sporting young jackass live.

Guru: Please. Nail isn't afraid of you... He is the strongest of our race!

Frieza: Oh, really?

Nail: Uh, sir?

Guru: Yeah, Nail's gonna destroy your sorry ass. They wouldn't be able to air it on the news because it'll be so BRUTAL!

Nail: Sir, seriously...!

Guru: Hush, Nail! I'm speaking for you.

Frieza: Well, then, If this is the only course of action available to me, I accept. I'll dispatch of this worm and then I'll be back for you, slug.

Guru: Leave my brother out of this!

(He's dead now).

Nail: Sir, his power is overwhelming! I can also sense it's only a fraction of what he's capable of!

Guru: Nail, listen to me... You are Namek's number one son. A prodigy child. You have been trained in the ancient ways... I believe in you.

Nail: You... mean that, Lord Guru?

Guru: Yes, Nail... Now show him the staggering spirit of Namek... and waste her bitch ass!

Nail: Yes sir!

He turned to Frieza.

Nail: Follow me!

Nail leaves with Frieza following behind him to a different location to do battle.

Guru: Fool... If I had trained him in the NEW way, he might have stood a chance.

A/N: what an old fat bastard.