Chapter 64: it's a date

A/N: after goka finally finished her training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, she goes to visit Cella to see if she's stronger Krillin not.

News Reporter: Over the last thirteen hours, more than two dozen evacuation orders have been issued all over the globe. Thousands upon millions head countryside--including the endangered saskatoad t-rexes--while others seek shelter. The world has never seen terror as real as it has today.

Piccolo: You're kidding me...!

Logan: Yeah, right? Dinosaurs are still a thing. It's odd how we never talk about it. At least not since they were all driven out of the cities.

Piccolo: I'm talking about terror! Never seen, my ass! My dad released every murderer out onto the streets, and overthrew the world government!

Logan: Oh, right. And the king of the world is a blue carenterrier.

Piccolo: It's bullshit!

Logan: I think it's pretty progressive.

Vegeta: Aw, look at the poor Namekian lost and forgotten to time.

News Reporter: Even the attack of the Saiyans five years ago pales in comparison to this overwhelming threat. As if comparing a cataclysm to a rampaging toddler.

Vegeta: Bullshit! We turned an entire city into a glass floor!

Piccolo: Aw, look at the poor Saiyan lost and forgotten to time.

Vegeta: Watch it, Namekian! Unless you wanna go right now! And I think we both know how our last fight went.

Piccolo: And I think we don't because we've never fought.

Vegeta: I... Wait, yo... Really? But then how did you?

Piccolo: Your dumbass friend.

Vegeta: Riiight! Wow! We've never actually fought! That's so weird!

She turned to Mr. Popo.

Vegeta: Isn't that weird, black man?

Mr. Popo: Yeah... Almost as weird as what's gonna happen if you call me that again.

Vegeta's mind: What IS he?

Trunks gasped while Piccolo grunted and they all looked at the room towards the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Goka: All right now, Gohan. When we get out there, try not to brag.

Gohan: About what?

Goka: That's it, son. And don't let slip just how much stronger we are. Otherwise Vegeta will be all, "Oh, but my pride! Grr, I wish I were a carrot!"

Gohan: That's not inaccurate.

Goka: Piccolo will probably just growl and grumble. Really, it's too bad we're out of Namekians for him to absorb. Then he'd be as strong as Vegeta. Speaking of, did you know they never fought?

She and Gohan walked out the room, both of them in damaged armor and in their Super Saiyan forms.

Goka: Crazy, right?

She saw everyone else out front.

Goka: Oh, hey, guys. What'd I miss?

Vegeta: Mock my pride...

Goka: Huh, what'd I tell ya? She's like a See 'n Saiyan!

Vegeta: I'MA KILL HER!

Logan:"sighs"

Goka soon changed from the armor to her old gi.

Goka: Ah, good ol' orange. Really brings out my stupid face.

Mr. Popo: I have them washed for you.

Goka: Aw, man. Now they don't have that Goka smell. Hey, Gohan. We'll have your mom make you a new gi when we get home. You're probably too big for your old one now.

Gohan: I've got it covered. Uh. Mr. Piccolo. Could you, uh...

Piccolo: What, you want me to make you a gi like your dad's?

Gohan: Actually, I was hoping to get one like yours.

Piccolo: Oh.

Nail: (Did our heart just skip a beat?)

Kami: (That is precious.)

Piccolo's mind: Shut...the fuck up!

Piccolo: Yeah, sure, I guess. CLOTHES BEAM!

He materialized a new gi for Gohan based on his own attire.

Goka: Wow. You know, that works on you. I mean...if you don't like orange.

Logan: shut it.

Piccolo: Quick rundown: doors are gonna be a little difficult at first. I suggest a 45-degree angle. Also crowds. But I don't really deal with them.

Trunks: Look, I don't mean to be that guy...

Vegeta: Oh, that's accidental.

Trunks: ...but there's a green cyborg elephant in the room. Goka, are you or are you not stronger than Cella?

Goka: Good question. I'll go check!

Trunks: I'm sorry, check wha...

Goka disappeared with a pop.

Cella was at her Cella Games Arena. The being was standing in the middle of the ring and was talking with someone on a small earpiece. She was speaking to a Hetap manufacturer about sponsors.

Cella: Look, I understand that you sponsor all forms of sporting events, but just so we're clear, you do realize that everyone dies if I win, right?

phone chatters.

Cella: Yes?

phone chattered more.

Cella: Yeah, I guess that is a win-win for you, isn't it? Alright then, it's officially the Cella Games... presented by Hetap!

Goka appeared.

Goka: I'd kill for a Hetap!

Cella: WHOA! JESUS!

Goka: No, actually. It's Goka.

Cella: Need to put a bell on you.

Goka: Huh?

Cella: Nothing! Sorry, I just wasn't expecting you for another week. Must look a mess. I just got done finishing the ring, patching a hole... Speaking of which, what do you think of our glorious battleground?

Goka: Eh, it's alright. Kinda small, isn't it?

Cella: I prefer intimate.

Goka: Well, I'm not intimidated either.

Cella: Oh, but you should be! Because in it, we shall decide the fate of not only this boring blue ball of dirt and water, but the entire galaxy! So you best bring your A-game, Son Goka. Because the stakes have never been higher. And before you say it, the prize isn't actually steak.

Goka: I wasn't thinking that.

Cella: Yes, you were.

Goka: Then what is the price, you monster?!

Cella: Living! ...Also a lifetime supply of Hetap.

Goka: You know, they say "lifetime", but they never consider the DragonBalls. Anyway, I just came to measure you up. And I gotta say...nice.

Cella: Baby, you know it.

Goka: I've seen all I need. Now, I'm up to go and have a...high-fiber dinner. See ya in a week!

Cella: It's a date.

Goka: Yeah, I know. That's how days work.

She disappeared with a pop.

Cella: ...I'm gonna miss her when she's dead.

A/N: ......bitch.