Chapter 107: Super Buu Transforms

A/N: supper Buu soon turns the tables on Gohan by absorbing Gotenks and Piccolo.

Gohan: what are you talking about? What do you mean I'm the one.

Super Buu: I mean I've been expecting you. Ever since I started fightijg those two little brats. Even while I was fighting, I could sense your power in a far away place. I could feel it growing. I'd knew you'd be coming here. Opposites attract another. Hehehehe, yes.....yes. I've been waiting for you the whole time.

Logan: she knew he was coming the whole time?

(Y/N): this isn't good. Gohan needs to hurry and finish her off.

Super Buu: I can't let a power greater than mine exist.

Gohan: oh yeah, well I understand your feelings are hurt. But I don't think you have much of a choice. It would seem that the scales are tipped in my favors.

Super Buu: so you think. You'll fall just like those brats.

Trunks: why you!

The two fuse again.

Gotenks: why don't you come and say that to my face?!

Super Buu smirked as something were moving behind Gotenks and Piccolo. Logan heard it.

Logan: um (Y/N), you hear that?

(Y/N): yeah..........oh fuck!

You turned to Gotenks and Piccolo.

(Y/N): watch out.....

It was too late as they were both covered in the same stuff Buu was comprised of and moved to her. It attached to her body. Super buu's body and shape started to change.

Gohan: oh no. What has she done to them?!

Groudon: we're fucked this time aren't we?

Kyogre: most likely this time.

(Y/N): damn it, her power is growing. This is why the boys shouldn't have screwed around with her.

Buu's body started to show again as her antenna grew larger, she had a nose now and the most noticeable thing on her was she was now wearing Gotenks' clothes.

(Back at the lookout).

Dende: oh we are so going to fucking die.

Popo just laughed like an ass hole he is.

Super Buu turned her attention to Gohan and the rest of you.

Buutenks: so Gohan, what do you think of this? New clothes to match my figure and new abilities as well.

She swung her new long antenna against the ground and caused it to Crack.

Super Buu: I suppose the sudden lose of your friends and family have left you speachless, Gohan. Hurry and drain your tears so we can fight.

Gohan growled as he charged at the newly powered super buu known a Buutenks. However, she was now much more faster than before and Gohan couldn't lay a single hit on her.

Buutenks: how pathetic. You can't even lay a hit on my. You're about as weak as your father and that green pussy who pretends to be your dad.

She said referring to you. You came at her in full speed and bashed her in the head. The force of it was strong enough to send Buttenks flying into multiple rocks and gravel.

(Y/N): I'll show you who's the pussy around here, pink bitch.

She got up but you appeard right in front of her and tail whipped her in the side of the head and made her stumble back.

(Y/N): you will release my children and Piccolo, slime.

Buttenks stood up and growled.

Buttenks: you'll haft to beat me if you want them!

She powered up but her aura was soon shrouded by dark magic.

(Y/N): towa again.

You looked up to the sky and saw her all the way up there. Buttenks's power rose even further.

Groudon: we better help them out.

Groudon, kyogre and logan came to you and Gohan's side to face Buttenks. Her power exploded as she faced you all.

Towa: this will most certainly be fun.

Towa then dissappeared with mira and shadow mewtwo.

A/N: now the situation can only get worse.