Chapter 78: the girl named Broly

A/N: you go out to fly around for a while. And during your flight, you discovered what appeared to Be another female saiyan who was trapped in ice.

(Switch shenron in the beginning of the intro with you in your Rayquaza form).

It had been several years since the death of goka and the defeat of cella. During those several years, you had watched over Gohan like goka asked and trained him over those years. But Gohan wasn't the only child you raised and watched over the years. You watched over your sons trunks who can from vegeta and goten who also came from goka. There were also your other son, kuriza who came from frieza and your two daughters who were a female Cella jr who came from Cella and Marron who came from android 18. Android 17 somehow never got pregnant from you and during get time, she got a job as a park ranger. Cella had gone through the same thing frieza did so long ago and she was like the other women who were with you. Right now, you and your wives were laying down in your bed after another night of the sometimes usual thing.

(You all don't do it too often though).

All of you were in your room while the kids were sleeping in their rooms. After a while of sleeping, you woke up and saw that it was morning.

(The kids were off somewhere else while you and the girls were doing it and came home after you all fell asleep).

(Y/N): wow, that was one wild night last night. We should probably do it again when we get a chance.

As you said that, you felt a sort of presence. It wasn't very close to your home but it was definitely somewhere on earth. You were just surprised that it didn't wake up vegeta but then again, what you all did last night was really enough to get her in a deep sleep. You were about to get up but then a familiar voice stopped you.

???: daddy....

You looked down and saw one of your daughters and who was the first Cella jr to come out female, Cella jr.

You looked down to her.

(Y/N): what's wrong, my little girl?

Cella jr: I had a nightmare. Is it okay if I sleep with you and mommy for a bit?

(Y/N): of course you can. But daddy has to go out for a bit. I'll leave you here with mommy till I get back, ok?

Cella jr: k.

(Y/N)'s mind: good thing me and the girls cleaned up afterwords. Otherwise, this would be odd.

Cella woke up but she was still tired.

Cella: come here, child.

Cella jr goes to Cella and she lays down on top of her while Cella wrapped her tail around her. The two of them eventually fell back to sleep as you got up go see where the presences your feeling was coming from. You turned to your Rayquaza form and flew to the direction where it was coming from.

(Y/N): hopefully whoever.....or whatever it is, it'll be friendly.

It may had been seven years, but you were on alert for whenever you find mewtwo again and the one resposible for taking control of him named towa. You reached the spot where the presence was coming from. You saw what appeared to be a large form of ice that was breaking apart and cracking.

(Y/N): if I'd guess, I'd say kyurem may have been here earlier. But where's that presence that I've been feeling at?

You looked carefully and saw a female figure near the ice.

(Y/N): there you are,

You flew down closer to the female figure and once you were close enough, you got a good look at her. She had black hair, her only clothing seemed to be the red part at her waist that only seems to be covering a few parts of her lower body, two golden bands on her arms, golden shoes and a small breastplate that's only held by two small strings. You also noticed a scar that was near her chest and belly. But what you did notice the most was her tail which showed that she was a saiyan. She looked up at you nervously.

(Y/N)'s mind: she must be another saiyan.

???: wh.....who.....who are you? Where am I?

(Y/N): it's alright. I'm (Y/N). If you don't mind, can I ask who you are?

Broly: I'm Broly.

(Y/N): do you know why your here?

Broly: unfortunately, no. I was hit on the head with a chunk of fallen ice and I don't remember be for that.

You then noticed a part of her head was bleeding from where the block hit her.

(Y/N): I should probably patch that up for you. Follow me.

Broly: are you sure?

(Y/N): sure, I promise I won't hurt you.

Broly: alright.

She got up and flew into the air with you. The two of you then flew off back to your place.

A/N: Vegeta's going to be pissed.