Chapter 11: Namekians under attack

A/N: Frieza and her henchmen reach the other Namekian village for their dragon ball. Frieza started to cause the exception of the Namekians while you and the others watch in horror.

(On Earth).

Goka was still recovering at Wukong Hospital.

Goka: doctor, when can I start working out again?

Doctor: sorry, but you're going to have to rest up for at least a little while.

Chichi: he's right goka.

Goka:"sighs" I hate being confined to bed rest.

Chichi: just try to think of happy thoughts until your all better.

Goka: ok I'll try.

Goka started to think of something and then she started to smile.

Chichi: thinking of something happy?

Goka: sure am~

She was thinking about what you and her did a while back. As she kept thinking about what you and her did together, Master Roshi arrived at the hospital and walked in. Chichi left with some laundry.

Chichi: you better not pull any perverted moves on her, old man. -_-

She walked out.

Master Roshi: Goka, I've received some news from Bulma just a while ago.

He then proceeds to place his hand on a nurse's buttocks, removing it after the nurse screams from surprise.

Nurse: ahhhhhh!

Master Roshi: heheh... excuse my behavior. I talk with my hands when I get excited.

Master Roshi turned back to Goka and continued.

Master Roshi: her and the others made it on namek but there seems to already be some trouble. She told me that even vegeta is completely healed and on the planet with them.

Goka: really?!

Master Roshi: it gets even worse. She mentioned that there's an evil being even stronger than Vegeta on Namek. Not only that, but Bulma relayed a message saying that their ship was damaged in an attack and Bulma doesn't think she can fix it.

Goka: are you serious?! They're stuck on namek?!

Master Roshi: yes. But I'm more worried about the more stronger force.

Goka: wow. The very idea of someone being more powerful than the likes of Vegeta.

Master Roshi:.........

(Back on Namek).

You, logan, Krillin and Gohan were srunning toward a Namekian village after you all picked up the ki of frieza. You could only assume something bad was going to happen.

Krillin: we're getting close to the village. It should be juxt over that ridge.

(Y/N): we best crouch down so we aren't seen.

You all started to crouch down and move to the end of the ridge.

As you all reached the end of the ridge, you raised your heads and saw Frieza, Zarbon, and Dodoria standing in the center of the Namekian village. You all do not want to be spotted so they decide to go around to watch from behind. Krillin saw Frieza and analyzed her.

Krillin: no doubt about it, she's definitely the one in charge. Man, Her power level is massive.

Gohan: yeah, no kidding.

Logan was looking at frieza.

Logan: Frieza.....

(Y/N): you know her,

Logan: she's the reason for the destruction of planet vegeta as well as a few other planets.

(Y/N): damn.

Krillin suddenly realized that Zarbon and Dodoria are holding Dragon Balls.

Krillin: you've got to be kidding me.

Dodoria started to turn his (or her) head head and looked upward, facing in your all's direction. You quickly hide so you wouldn't be spotted.

Dodoria: what was that?

Krillin started to freak out and quack.

Krillin: quack!........quack!

Dodoria: oh.

Frieza: does your scouter indicate something, Dodoria?

Dodoria: sorry, just listening to the space duck.

Krillin: quack!.......quack!

Dodoria: what a majestic creature.

Dodoria turned back to the other matter at hand. Krillin and Gohan were frightened, hoping not to have been spotted.

Krillin: we need to be careful because if we're seen, we're as good as dead.

However, sometime past and Frieza had her henchmen start killing Namekians. First and elder, then warriors, another elder and even one of the children. You were starting to get pissed. You weren't going to sit there and watch anymore.

(Y/N): you can sit here all you want bald man, but I'm not sitting her and watching anymore Namekians get harmed.

You turned to your Rayquaza form and let out a roar which got the attention of frieza and her henchmen.

Frieza:....is that......a Pokémon?

(Meanwhile).

Goka was fully healed thanks go a senzu bean and after words she was on a ship heading to namek. Her ship was traveling at high velocity.

Goka: man, i have a lot of work to do. Well, might as well start training now if I want to raise my power as high as Vegeta's.

Goka then started to think naughty.

Goka: and maybe after we get back to Earth, me and (Y/N) could have a private training session of our own~

Goka started to train.

Goka: I hope everyone's doing alright on namek.

A/N: I'm sure they're all just fine..............