Chapter 113: Unexpected Help

A/N: During the battle with super mira, you receive some help from an unexpected ally.

You and logan were sent ceasing through a hill and into the ocean by a blast from Super mira. He had groudon held by the neck while he was struggling to get free.

Groudon: ack! Let go of me, you smurf on steroids!

Mira was also trying to blast a hole in kyogre but he kept dodged each attack.

Kyogre: bastard!

Mira: you can't dodge forever.

Kyogre: that maybe. But at least I'm not open!

He said as he appeared right in front of mira and fired a boiling hot hydro pump right in mira's face. Mira yelled in pain and released his grip on groudon.

Kyogre: how's that, bitch!

Mira responded by growling and then kicking kyogre right in the stomach and blasting him into rubble.

Mira: I'm going to reduce you to dust!

He said as he pointed his hand and charged up a large death ball to fire at him. However, you and logan burst out of the ocean and slammed right into mira's chest and caused him to cough up blood.

Mira: your all like insects!

He elbowed logan in the use then kneed you in the chest and followed it up by firing his own version of a death flash at you both. You were sent through a whole mountain while logan knocked the blast away.

Logan: I'm not done yet! Bastard!

Logan formed into a large ball of darkness and charged at mira with immense speed and force. He bashed into mira multiple times and in different directions. His last hit on mira caused explosion and mira was consumed in the black flames. Logan reformed to his normal form.

Logan: burn in hell.

Mira burst through the flames and grabbed logan by the neck and had a tight grip on him.

Mira: any last words before you die?

Logan spit in mira's face.

Logan: fuck you, you walking slime.

Mira: pity that those would be your final last words. I'll make it quick and painless.

Just when mira was about to blast a a whole through logan's chest. However, a shadow ball hit mira in the back, causing him to lose his grip on logan and went flying.

Towa: what?!

Mira: who did that?!

Mira said as he turned around to see the one who had fired the blast.

???: that would be me.

Mira saw a person with white hair that covered one of his eyes. He wore dark clothing and had a red scarf that covered the bottom part of his face.

Groudon:"gasps"

Kyogre: is that.......darkrai?

Towa: the pokemon of nightmares. What's he doing here?

Shadow Mewtwo: he's here for his offspring which was absorbed by Majin Buu.

Towa was thinking about who shadow mewtwo was referring to until she remember Gohan was the birth child of darkrai when he rapped goka long ago.

Towa: damn it. How could I forget about that?!

Darkrai: I've Come here because I've sensed a disturbance involving my offspring. So do not stand in my way.

Mira: you will haft to fight me first to get to Majin Buu.

Darkrai: then you shall face your worst nightmare!

He said as he made multiple shadow balls appear around him.

Mira: your techniques do not frighten me.

That's when a burst of emerald green light came out of the mountain and you appeard next to darkrai as your whole body was slightly glowing the same color as the light shortly from before.

Darkrai: you have much more to fear than just me.

A/N: mira's nightmare of an ass beating.