Chapter 62: Buffed out rage

A/N: trunks fights Cella in his new buffed out form but he soon learns that he can't win.

Trunks finally managed to stop after all that yelling.

Krillin: Okay, you done?

Trunks: Yeah, yeah! I...I'm so sorry about that!

Krillin: Hey, man, it's fine.

Trunks: My power was rising, I...I couldn't control it!

Krillin: No, it's good! Go kill her!

Trunks: Definitely didn't do that because you spared the Android or anything.

Krillin: Well, obviously! ...Right?

Cella: You know, if I had a watch, I'd be looking at my wrist really condescendingly right now!

Trunks: Krillin, take this.

He tossed Krillin a Senzu Bean.

Trunks: Give it to my mother.

Krillin: You sure you won't need it?

Trunks: No. This battle was over before it began.

Krillin: Badass!

Cella: Also accurate!

She looked at Trunks as he landed on the ground and dissipated his aura.

Android 16: Trunks, Senzu beans heal physical damage. Only therapy will aid emotional trauma.

Cella: Oh, please. There's not a shrink qualified enough to deal with that hot mess! And, speaking of shrink...

Krillin: Here it comes...

Cella started walking up to Trunks as he did the same.

Cella: Krillin, go kiss the princess' boo-boos. The adults need to talk.

Krillin picked up vegeta.

Krillin: Fine, whatever. Leave you to it. Say goodbye, Vegeta!

Vegeta gurgled incoherently. Trunks and Cella were standing a considerable distance away from each other.

Trunks: I'm going to make you pay in blood for what you did to her!

Cella: Oh, don't lie, boy scout. That must have been catharsis by proxy. She's gonna be waking up for the next five years in a cold sweat remembering today.

Trunks: I'm not a psychopath like....

Cella: Kind of like you!

Trunks: Like me?

Cella: Does Gohan know, by the way?

Trunks: Does he know what?

Cella: ...That you let him die.

Trunks: ...I'm going to power up now.

Cella winked .

Cella: I'd be disappointed if you didn't.

Trunks started to power up his energy. The parts on his body started to bulk up.

Cella: oh? someone's been working out I see.

Trunks continued to power up with his muscles still bulked up.

Cella: That's right, keep it coming, boy! I want a real fight this time!

Trunks: Don't you worry! I'll show you just how much stronger I am than my mother!

Cella: Your mother....? Oh, no, I'm sorry, I wasn't being specific. I'm referring to the last time we met. Of course, you wouldn't remember, because you weren't there. I mean, you were, but...