Chapter 104: Humanity's Extinction

A/N: Super Buu does the unthinkable and kills all of humanity.

Everyone looked as they saw the new Buu starting to land before them on the look out.

Nail:(so any list minute ideas)?

Piccolo: not really. You?

Nail:(pretty much got nothing. Kami)?

Kami: (same).

Super Buu then spoke.

Super Buu: produce...

Piccolo: wh.......what?

Super Buu: produce!

Cella: produce what?

Frieza: like cheese or some shit?

Piccolo: what the hell is it that you want us to produce? Tell us!

She the  growled and cracked her neck.

Super Buu: I was promised a good fight. Produce the challenger. Which one of you is it? Which one of you is that challenge?

Some of them were scared to answer while others were just smart enough not to say anything.

Super Buu: well, don't be shy. Come forward. The time has arrived.

She looked at Krillin.

Super Buu: are you the one?

Krillin: oh please god no!!!

Super Buu smirked more while still cracking her neck.

Super Buu: one of you made the promise. She's not here right now. Where is she? The lier.

She said referring to goka.

Piccolo: "whispers" damn it. The Boys still aren't strong enough and (Y/N) and logan aren't at her level yet.

Super Buu: produce the fighter.

Piccolo: he's not here!

Super Buu kept her smirk as she knew Piccolo was lying through his teeth.

Piccolo: alright, he's here, but he can't fignt right now. Please, He and another person are training.

Super Buu: oh well, tell them to stop and come here.

Piccolo: but they have nearly gotten started. Just give him a little more time!

Super Buu grunted a bit.

Piccolo: look buu, you could fight him. But wouldn't you rather fight him when he's at his maximum power? You want a real challenge don't you?

He said while Super Buu thought about it.

Super Buu: waiting's no fun. I hate to wait!

Piccolo: your promise was made by 2 days. We still have one left.

Super Buu: that maybe True, but I'm here now. Produce the fighter.

Kami: (we just need to give (Y/N) and logan one more day, and they'll be strong enough to take her).

Piccolo: right.

Super Buu: last time, produce.

Piccolo: just one more day, damn it! He'll be at his best tomorrow. This'll be the only chance you'll have to test your true power.

She grunted again but angrily.

Piccolo: do something in your free time or something. I don't know. Kill some of the people on earth.

Krillin: what?!

Kami: (have you lost your damn mind)?!

Piccolo: shit, I said it out loud, didn't I?

Super Buu smirked and started to walk along the look out while she was looking down.

Nail: (have you seriously lost it this time)?!

Piccolo: it'll take her a long time to hunt down all those people. Besides we got the dragon balls. Remember?

Dende: I don't think I can watch.

Mr. Popo: I can.

Super Buu continued to walk around the look out until she stopped right in front of Piccolo.

Super Buu: time to kill.

Super Buu raised her arm up to the air and a purple aura showed as she was readying to fire something. The others watched in shock.

Frieza: well, this should be worth the entertainment.

Super Buu fired multiple purple ki blast from the look out and they all started to head into the directions of the many cities on earth. Everyone continued to watch in shock as the multiple ki blast kept flying from the look out. It went on for about 2 minutes as the ki went killed every single human down on earth. With the exception of two in particular. That being hercule and bee. Tien and chiaotzu were also lucky to survive. Super Buu had eventually stopped and looked to everyone with a much devious smirk.

Super Buu: human extinction attack. How do you like it?

Everyone was speechless.

Super Buu: now, I'm going to say this one last time. Produce. The. Fighter.

Piccolo was about to shit himself. That's when the door to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber opened up and (Y/N) and logan walked out. They were both much stronger than before.

(Y/N): boy, that was alot more intense than I thought it was.

Logan: I'll say.

The two of them then noticed everyone outside. They see Super Buu.

Logan: ah crap. Who died this time?

A/N: this got akward.