Chapter 96: Majin Vegeta vs Majin Buu

A/N: Vegeta takes on Majin Buu. But who will come out Alive?

Majin Vegeta: I'm going to pound that smirk off of your ugly face.

Majin Buu: hahaha! You no beat Buu, Buu kill you.

Majin Vegeta charged at Buu and began to beat the life out of the pink female creature. She kicked her away and held her hand out.

Majin Vegeta: final impact.

She used the Final Impact and blew a hole right through Majin Buu.

Majin Vegeta: hehehe.

She soon stopped as she saw Buu regenerate from her wound like it was nothing. Majin Buu was angry.

Majin Buu: grrrrr! You make Buu angry! You die now!!!

Buu charged up as she was furious. She then used her Angry Explosion to try and destroy Majin Vegeta. Babidi quickly used a Wizard Barrier to protect himself.

Babadi: that was close.

After the attack, Majin Vegeta emerged on her knees, bleeding heavily with many bruises. That's when multiple ki came out more the smoke and at her.

Majin Vegeta: damn it!

She still managed to dodge Buu's attacks, until Majin Buu used his own body to trap Majin Vegeta.

Majin Vegeta: damn it!

Majin Buu landed on Majin Vegeta and started to beat her.

During  this Trunks was racing to his mother's rescue.

(Meanwhile).

You were starting to wake up after being knocked out.

(Y/N): ugh......wha?......

You then remembered vegeta knocking out you and goka.

(Y/N): ah shit. Damn it, vegeta!

You quickly got up and flew fast to Vegeta's location. You could sense her fighting Majin Buu.

(Y/N): why?!

(Back with vegeta).

Buu was still torturing Majin Vegeta as her punches were getting harder. Angered to see his mother being tortured by Majin Buu, Trunks rushed to his vegeta's aid, with the help of Goten.

Piccolo: oh god damn it!

Nail: (kids, what can you do)?

Kami: (that's why all our offspring are intelligent).

Trunks kicked Majin Buu away.

Trunks: mommy!

He and Goten freed Vegeta from Buu's binds. Trunks was scared and angry to see his father badly beaten.

Goten: w....will she die?

Trunks: no, my mom would never die! My mother is a princess of all saiyans. And there's no way she would let herself be beaten by a pink glob!

Majin Vegeta woke up and growled as she got up.

Majin Vegeta: I can't believe I got beaten by that pink bitch.

Babidi: hahahaha, that is because you are weak, vegeta! It will not be long for you to die!

Piccolo appeared behind him.

Piccolo: it certainly won't be long for you.

He sliceed Babadi in half and his pieces fell to the ground. Majin Buu got up and started to approach Majin Vegeta and the others.

Majin Vegeta: she's coming. You all get out of here. I'll sacrifice myself to keep her busy.

Trunks: what?! No! I won't let you stay here and die!

Majin Vegeta: Trunks, be sure to listen to your father for me. Now you and Goten leave.

Trunks: I can't leave you here!

Majin Vegeta: Buu is too strong for two.

Trunks: I don't care, I won't go! We can help!

There was a moment of silence until Majin vegeta sighed and spoke once again.

Majin Vegeta: Trunks, you are my only true son and yet I haven't even held you since you were a baby, have I?

She then turned to him and held out her arm.

Majin Vegeta: come here, son.

She moved to him.

Trunks: mom, what's wrong?

She held him.

Trunks: m...mom. this is embarrassing.

He smiled a bit.

Trunks: mom, come on. Cut it out.

She held him for a bit of time.

Majin Vegeta: you've made me proud, my son.

He looked up at her but was soon knocked out.

Goten: hey, why?......

She knocked goten out too. Piccolo landed and walked to Majin Vegeta.

Piccolo: vegeta, I think I understand.

Nail and Kami: (you do)?

Piccolo: and one day, so will Trunks.

Buu was getting closer.

Majin Vegeta: get them out of here.

Piccolo picked the boys up and flew off. Buu stopped and pointed to vegeta.

Majin Buu: you stay. You fight buu.

Majin Vegeta: that's right!

Krillin flew off as well.

Krillin: crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!!!!

Majin Vegeta powered up. And smirked at Majin Buu as she was confused on what was going on.

Majin Buu: huh?

Eventhing around them was nearly blowing away.

Majin Buu: ooo. You look tasty. I Make you chocolate. Or maybe make you cracker and cheese.

Majin Vegeta: hehehehehe, you stupid bitch. I'm going to crush you and throw you into the wind.

Sparkles were coming off them for some reason.

Majin Buu: huh? Ooooooooo.

Vegeta had excepted her fate. If she goes down, she was going to take Buu with her.

Majin Vegeta: Trunks, Kakarot...I do this for you. And for you most of all, (Y/N).

Majin Buu: huh?!

Vegeta had all the power build up in her body. Now she was ready to release it and destroy buu. She unleashed her full power and the two were consumed in the blast.

Majin Vegeta: raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

The blast continued to grow larder and wider.

Majin Buu: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Buu screamed as she was blown to bits and vegeta vanished in the aura of light.

A/N: And so, one of the Earth's greatest warriors has vanished in a blinding flash of light, having made the ultimate sacrifice for the sake of her loved ones. Her name was Vegeta, a proud Saiyan princess.