Chapter 27: Taking care of Vegeta's problem (Lemon)

A/N: as Frieza's starts her fight with Nail, you got goka to the helping tank in Frieza's ship. Gohan and Krillin went to take care of the dragon balls. During all that, vegeta couldn't hold it back anymore as she stripped down and the two of you got to "know each other more"

Frieza and nail landed in a random area.

NAIL: This is my people's sacred battle ground.

Frieza: We flew over an hour for this? It looks exactly the same as everywhere else on this fucking rock!

Nail: Hmph. Racist.

Frieza: Well, maybe so... but I can't quite be a racist against a race that doesn't exist. Like the Clorfors. Dirty, money-grubbing Clorfors. Tried to clorf me right out of my money... Blew those little bastards up is what I did.

Nail did a karate chop at Freeza's neck... which has no effect on the tyrant.

Frieza: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know we were starting. Here, allow me.

Frieza grabbed Nail's arm and ripped it off.

Nail: AAAAAAAH!

Frieza: Looks like someone's going to be missing this!

She dropped Nail's severed arm.

Nail: No, not really.

Frieza: Hm?

Nail regenerated his arm.

Frieza: Ooh, that looks like it hurts a lot. Are you okay?

Nail: I'm fine...!

Frieza: Good to know. Yoink!

She ripped off Nail's arm again.

Nail: URRRGG...

(Meanwhile).

Everyone made it to Frieza's ship. After you placed goka in the healing tank, Gohan and Krillin were given armor which looked similar to Vegeta's old armor.

(She's wearing the new type now).

Krillin: You know, Gohan, it just occurred to me.

Gohan: Yeah, Krillin?

Krillin: We're still on Namek.

Gohan: What do you mean?

Krillin: Well, I mean, it feels like we've been here for like, a year.

Gohan: But we've only been here for six days.

(Y/N): wouldn't surprise me. The time placement on this planet is much different from Earth.

Krillin: I know, right? Hey, by the way, don't I look like that one guy that Vegeta landed with back on Earth? What was his name again? Hey, Vegeta. What was that one guy's name? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta?

(Vegeta's imagination)

Nappa: Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta?

Vegeta: Goddammit, Nappa.

(Reality).

Krillin: Oh, right! Good ol' Goddamnit, Nappa.

Gohan: Krillin, we should probably focus on finding a way to use the DragonBalls.

Logan: Well, there's always Dende.

Krillin: yeah, but...

Gohan: But what?

Krillin: That's a really long flight...

Gohan: Krillin...

Krillin: Plus, I think I sense some hostility...

Gohan: Krillin...!

Krillin: Fine, fine! I'll go get him. Enjoy your company.

He left the ship.

Vegeta: Try not to get yourself killed. God forbid you make me happy.

Logan:"sighs" I'll go with him just to make sure he gets there.

He flew after Krillin.

Gohan: You know, you seem like you're in a bad mood. Maybe you should take a nap.

Vegeta: Maybe YOU should... Eh, actually, that sounds good.

(TimeSkip).

Vegeta eventually woke up from her sleep after having another dream about the two of you.

Vegeta: god fucking damn it! I can't take it anymore! If this keeps up I'll go crazy!

That's when she saw that you were napping as well in the same room she was.

Vegeta: fine. I'll get it over with.

She said as she removed her body armor and clothes. She walked up to you and carefully pulled down your pants and saw your dick was actually already hard.

Vegeta: has this idiot been flying around with an erection all day? Nevermind, I just want to get this done.

She carefully got over your dick and got ready to move down, that's when you woke up and grabbed her hips.

(Y/N): what are you doing?

Vegeta:......nothing.

(Y/N): pretty sure you naked over my crotch isn't nothing.

Vegeta: f.....fine.......I.....I....want to fuck you.

(Y/N):........I can tell this is because you've been having constant thoughts and dreams about the two of us and it's been a problem so now the only way to take care of it is to just except it and do me.

Vegeta:....yes.

(Y/N): very well, I'll help you with your problem.

With that, you let vegeta slide down on your dick.

Vegeta: let's try to keep our moans to a minimum, Frieza's soldiers are still here.

(Y/N): right.

Vegeta started moving on your dick while you both kept your moans low.

Vegeta's mind: he feels so damn big it's hard to move.

There when vegeta felt something go into her ass.

Vegeta: g....god damn it. That better have not been your tail.

(Y/N): sorry it's like a second erection to you.

Vegeta continued as she moved faster than before but you started to hear her moan a bit louder. Before she could moan much louder, you pressed your lips against her's to muffle her moaning. Much to your surprise, she started kissing back and even added tongue while still moving. Eventually after some time, you both felt like you were ready to burst. After so much of Vegeta's moving, you both finally cam. Vegeta got up and layed next to you.

Vegeta: if you tell anyone about this I swear I'll kick your ass.

(Y/N): whatever.

You kissed her check and she looked away while blushing. After all that the two of you eventually fell back asleep.

A/N: that was worth waking up to.