Chapter 84: Groudon vs Spopovich

A/N: groudon give the beat down on Spopovich.

Groudon and Spopovich glared at each other as the two were ready to battle against each other.

Groudon: so then, ready human?

Spopovich: I'll make sure to have you done face first in the dirt. Begging for mercy.

Groudon: the only way for you to prove that is to fight me.

Spopovich charged at groudon and threw the hardest punch he could hit him with. However he say that the punch did nothing to groudon at all.

Spopovich: wh......what?!

Groudon: is that it? What a joke. Now it's my turn.

Groudon threw his punch on Spopovich and sent him flying through the ring. He was able to stop himself before falling off the ring and landed on a part of it.

Spopovich: grrrrrrr! You'll pay for that!

Groudon: only way for you to prove that is to actually beat me.

Spopovich got more pissed and ran at groudon and tried to rapid punch him but groudon dodged every single punch he threw at groudon. Groudon then threw a punch of your own again and you began to pummel the opponent with lightning-fast punches, inflicting a huge amount of damage onto Spopovich. He was unable to block any of them. The last punch made Spopovich crash against the ring. He tried getting up but he was soon hit by groudon's tail and hit further across the ring.

Groudon: I'm going to make you suffer the way you made the girl.

Spopovich growled at groudon and tried to kick him but groudon caught his leg and started to repeatedly slam him against the ground. Groudon continued to do this until he finally threw Spopovich up into the air and just as Spopovich was falling back down, groudon preformed a dropkick on him and made Spopovich crash through more of the ring and even get a few broken bones. However, Spopovich still decided to be a fool and stand up again.

Logan: wow, this guy really doesn't know when to give up.

(Y/N): well he's going to just keep getting a worse ass kicking than that girl from before got.

Spopovich was furious as started to approach groudon.

Spopovich: grrrrrrr! No one makes a fool of me! I'll make you perish!

He was about to attack once again but, groudon slammed his foot on the ground and made an earthquake which made Spopovich fall off balance and back on his ass again.

Groudon: time to end this.

Groudon opened his mouth fired a solar beam from his mouth. The blast was enough to complete damage Spopovich and knock him out of the ring but not kill him.

Announcer: e..........uh......Spopovich is unable to battle. The winner is groudon!

That's when someone appeard next to Spopovich who looked a bit like him but smaller. He picked up Spopovich and flew off.

Groudon: what a fool. As if his overconfidence would help him in this battle.

Logan: not even a problem.

(Y/N): groudon didn't event use a fragment of his power for this.

Logan: figures.

You then noticed goka flying off after that shin person whom, was flying after Spopovich and his partner.

(Y/N): oh for arceus' sake, what is it this time?

You flew after her.

(Y/N): you coming too, logan?

Logan: naw, I'll stay here with 18 for the tournament.

(Y/N): alright.

Groudon and kyogre then followed behind you as well as vegeta, Piccolo and Krillin.

Logan: I can already tell that this day is going to turn to shit real fast.

A/N: he's gotta point.