Chapter 88: The battle Continues

A/N: Goka has a quick match with Yakon while logan continues to battle against charizard.

Goka stood before the giant green monster known as Yakon.

Goka: Aw this thing looks so cute.

Yakon: what?

Goka: he doesn't look to be a threat at all.

Yakon: grrrrr!

Supreme Kai: uh.....Goka......

Goka: I could fight him and he would go down easily.

Yakon: GRRRRRRR! Why you little! I will devour you.

Supreme Kai: Goka, stop! Yakon is one of the most feared creatures in the universe. He may look like nothing but he's very.....

Goka made Yakon blow up from him sucking in too much light energy.

Supreme Kai: 0_0

(Y/N): you were saying?

Goka: aw....he blew up. All well, let's just head to the next room.

Babidi: how could Yakon lose to her so fast?!

(Meanwhile).

Logan's battle with the charizard raged on as they both threw heavy punches at each other. The two were toe to toe during it. Then Charizard moved back away from logan and used Fire Blast. But logan deflected it up into the air.

Logan: your good. I haven't had this much fun in a long time.

Charizard: as with me. Your more skilled than I thought.

Logan: let's go even further.

Charizard: if you say so.

Charizard used Slash on logan but he grabbed his arm and slammed him to the ring and fired a few small ki blasts at him. Smoke covered the spot where logan slammed charizard in.

Logan: you did good, but you'll haft to use more that what you've got to take me out.

The smoke started to clear and it showed charizard. But then there was a sudden burst of light.

Logan: huh?

The light died down and logan saw Charizard, but he looked very different this time. His body and legs appeared more physically fit, though his arms remained a bit thin. His skin turned from orange to black with a sky blue underside extending from his lower jaw to the tip of his tail. Two spikes with blue tips curve upward from the front and back of each of his shoulders. His brow and claws were larger and his eyes were now red with white pupils. He had two small, fin-like spikes under each horn and two more down his lower neck. The lower trims of his wings were divided into large, rounded points and each third joint is adorned with a claw-like spike. He was also breathing blue flames out the sides of his mouth, and the flame on his tail was burning blue with increased heat.

Logan: well, looks like your really stepping things up. I like it.

He said while powering up. He threw a kunai.

Logan: come here!

Mega Charizard X dodged and used a more powerful version of Fire Blast. Logan blocked as the blast hit him badly but he was still standing.

Logan: now that's some thrilling power.

He fired again as logan fired an ice ball. They collided and made smoke. The others kept watching.

Frieza: wow, they're both still going toe to toe with each other.

Android 18: it's about to be over quickly.

Logan fired a fire ball and hit Mega Charizard x who retaliated with the same move.

Logan: now this is a real fight!

Mega Charizard X: glade I'm able to step it up like you said.

Logan: let's end this match.

Logan said as he blocked a slash from Mega Charizard X. The two of them moved back from each and got ready to attack. Mega Charizard X charged at logan with a Fire Punch and fire blast ready as logan charged at Mega Charizard X with a dark punch and a dark fire breath ready. They both collided in a big explosion. The smoke cleared and it showed both logan and Mega Charizard X scratched up a lot.

Logan: I guess you could say this was a draw?

Mega Charizard X: y......yep.

The two of them then passed out as charizard turned back to his normal form.

Announcer: uh......uh.....l....Logan Dragon and Charizard are both unable to battle!

A/N: an awesome tied fight.