Chapter 48: (Y/N) vs Cella

A/N: you and the creature known as Cella do battle with each other. Cella showed to be very strong however.

(Y/N): What the hell is going on here?

???: Let's answer your question with another question...

(Y/N): Yeah? And what's tha...

???: WANNA SEE ME DRINK THIS GUY?!

Shw stuck her tail into the man, who started screaming. You watched in horror as the  man started to dissolve away. She finished absorbing the guy.

???:  Ah... So, (Y/N)... What brings you to my neighborhood?

(Y/N): I sensed a disturbance.

???: Well I am pretty disturbing! Remember that time I drank that guy? That was fucking weird.

(Y/N): So I take it you're the one who exterminated this entire city, then?

???: Oh, no, no, that was another guy. His name was "Shit Sherlock", first name "No".

(Y/N): Why? Just, why?

???: Well, three reasons: first, I was asleep for like, four years, and I am understandably hungry. Two, there's nothing more satisfying than the rush I get from watching a person disappear. And three, and I need you to pay attention on this one...

Shw let out a huge blast.

???: Ah... And three...that is how I power the beautiful temple that is my body.

(Y/N): You... You're a monster!

Cella: actually in cella, Like I haven't heard being called a monster screamed at me today. Of all peop....

She spat out something on the ground, which was a pacifier. The creature stands there looking surprised.

Cella:  ...Oh, that is just embarrassing! It's not even the right hole...

You growled at the creature and fired a huge dragon breath at her. The blast was so powerful, it almost took out half the city. It was enough to push the creature on her ass.

Cella: oh son of a....

That's when she looks up and saw you flying at her in your Rayquaza form. You fired your ice beam at her. She jumped into the air but she was caught in a giant pillar of ice. She burst out of it. You fired a hyper beam at her but she dodged it and you chased after her. Once you got close enough to her, you fired your hyper beam again and managed to blow off a half off her body.

Cella: Ah! Oh no, my body! Oh god the pain! hahahahaha! Just kidding!

She regrew the missing half of her body.

(Y/N): What?!

Cella: let me show you what I can do!

She charged up what appeared to be a Kamehameha. She fired the attack at you and it sent you into the ground. You struggled to get up a bit as she attack actually hurt a bit. Before you could go into the air, the creature charged at you and knocked you down again. She started to fly back but you fired another hyper beam at her but she dodged again. You chased after her and continued to fire at her until she fired at you again and hit the ground. You burst out of the ruble and fired ice again. Shw blocked it however. She fired at you again but this time you dodged and managed to get behind her and hit her with an iron tail.

Cella: Ah my ass butt!

She flew up higher in the air and charged a Kamehameha as you chased after her with a hyper beam ready. Cella fired her Kamehameha at you before you could fire your hyper beam. You feel into the water.

Cella: well you gave me a good fight but I still....

She was the kicked in the face by frieza.

Cella: oh son of a mother......

She tail slapped Cella.

Frieza: get the hell away from him.

You then burst out of the water with another hyper beam ready. You got straight up to Cella and fired it at her.

Cella: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

She crashed through the ground.

(Y/N): frieza, what are you doing here And how did you know I was here?

Frieza: he told me.

(Y/N): who?

As you asked that, Cella was knocked away by a giant red and black striped Pokémon.

(Y/N): oh him.

A/N: another legendary Pokémon has stepped in.