Chapter 98: Battle With Shadow Mewtwo

A/N: you battled with shadow mewtwo.

You were faced with mewtwo as he was ready to attack you.

(Y/N): mewtwo, don't do this. Towa is using you as a puppet.

Shadow Mewtwo: I am sorry, but this must be done.

He said while charging a shadow ball.

(Y/N): shit, seems like I have no choice.

You dodged the shadow ball and retaliated with dragon breath but it was blocked by mewtwo's force field.

(Y/N): damn!

You made V-Create appear over your head and charged at shadow mewtwo. You bashed him against a few rocks.

Shadow Mewtwo: it'll take more than that.

He pushed you away with tremendous force of his power.

Shadow Mewtwo: this is only the half of my power.

He fired multiple shadow balls and you blocked them all. However, he fired an enormous dark way which sent you into multiple objects.

(Y/N): that bitch gave him more powers that I thought he had.

You got up and your turned shiny.

(Y/N): let's step it up.

(Meanwhile).

Goka had began to finaly wake up and regain consciousness alone in the barren wastelands with an empty sack of Senzu Beans that Vegeta took before her fight with Majin Buu.

Goka: ugh....what happened?....oh crap, vegeta! Wait, where's (Y/N)?! They must've both went to fight buu.

Goka used the Instant Transmission to travel to Kami's Lookout, where Piccolo, Mr. Popo, Dende and Krillin were waiting.

Piccolo: figured you'd finally wake up.

Goka: Yeah, vegeta knocked me out and I'm out of Senzu Beans.

Dende: and let me guess, you want me to heal you.

Goka: well, I was just going to bake for more Senzu beams, but that works too

Dende: oh god damn it.

Goka: don't you mean you damn it?

Dende: ugh!

He healed goka of her wounds.

Goka: thanks little buddy.

Dende: fuck off.

Goka: so what happened while I was out.

Krillin: well, kind of a lot of crazy crap.

Piccolo: vegeta went to fight buu but She didn't exactly do as good as she thought she would and got her ass beat. So she blew herself up while trying to take Buu with her.

Krillin: but she still survived and she's still lose!

Goka: what about (Y/N)?

Mr. Popo: that maggot is alive. He's just not here anymore.

Goka: what do you mean?

Mr. Popo: you'll see.

The sky starts to turn dark.

Piccolo: summoning the dragon again.

Goka: later guys.

Krillin: wait, what?

(Meanwhile).

Back in the dark dimension where you and mewtwo were battling, the battle was heating up. Mewtwo was giving everything he's got. But you were getting the upper hand on him. He had even tried going into his mega form.

He gave you a bit of trouble along the way when he was in this form

He gave you a bit of trouble along the way when he was in this form. But he wasn't able to control himself.

(Y/N): let's try something different.

You unleashed ancient power on mewtwo. It sent him flying into the air but he stopped himself I'd put one hand up. A very large dark ball was starting to form over him.

(Y/N): holy fuck!

You charged up your hyper dragon breath and got ready to fire it at the ball as mewtwo threw it. Your attack collided with mewtwo's and both of them struggled.

Shadow Mewtwo: you will haft to use more than that to best me.

(Y/N): want to bet in that?!

You used the full power of your hyper dragon breath to pushed the giant dark ball back up at shadow mewtwo.

Shadow Mewtwo: what?!

The blast hit him head on and exploded. Shadow Mewtwo was still seen to be alive as he charged at you. You charged at him as well but when you both were close to each other, you heard mewtwo's voice.

Mewtwo: help me.......

(Y/N): huh?!

Just as you two were about to clash again, portals opened up and you ended up back on earth again.

(Y/N): wh.......what?

Mewtwo ended up where towa and mira were.

Towa: that's enough, mewtwo. That'll be all for now.

The three of them dissappeared. You were still somewhere else while confused on what had happened.

(Y/N): did mewtwo say help me? Then that means he's try to get free.

Goka: oh there you are, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Goka? Where are you heading off too?

Goka: to fight buu of course.

(Y/N): wait, weren't you suppose to.....

Goka: filler.

(Y/N): oh right.

You both flew off to the direction of where Buu was heading next.

(Y/N)'s mind: don't worry mewtwo, I'll find a way to save you.

A/N: you'll haft to.