Chapter 54: Piccolo vs Android 17

A/N: Piccolo clashes against Android 17 but their battle soon gets the attention of a certain someone.

Piccolo and the Androids arrived at a desolated island.

Android 17: All right, sis, since you had all the fun last time, why don't you sit this one out?

Android 18: Already on it. I'll just hang out with 16 over here.

Android 16: I have spotted a pelican. So majestic...

The pelican squawked

Android 16: So majes...

It sqwauked again.

Android 16: Maje...

It sqwauked once more.

Android 16:....... That is a big bird.

Android 17: Now, are you trying to buy time, or are you just looking to throw your life away? Because if I remember correctly... This did not go well for you last time.

Piccolo: Oh, I'm not the same Namekian you faced before.

He removed his cape and turban.

Android 17: Oh. Oh shit, are you talking metaphorically? Because if not, I'm gonna start feeling like a racist, because you look exactly the same.

Piccolo began to power up.........for almost 5 minutes.

Android 17: Man, he has been at this for like twenty hours.

Android 16: It has been five minutes.

Android 17: It's called hyperbole, big guy. Also, I can't sense power levels. What's going on over there?

Android 16: Dodge.

Android 17: Dodge what....?

She got punched in the face by Piccolo.

Android 17: You know, 16, yelling dodge is more distracting than helpful.

Android 16: He has fused with Kami.

Android 17: Kami? What...?

Piccolo kicked her in the face, knocking her a few feet across the ground.

Android 17: Seriously, what the hell's a Kami?

Piccolo: It means God. Now bow.

He fired a blast at Android 17, which emited a huge explosion. Once the smoke cleared, 17 was still there.

Android 17: Too bad, Jolly Green Jackass. Looks like you missed! Try again for a zeni?

Piccolo started firing a bunch of ki blasts at Android 17, who merely dodged them while humming. However, Piccolo still continued to fire more ki blasts...which were still missing despite 17 no longer attempting to dodge them.

Android 17: Umm, I stopped dodging! Seriously, are you even trying to hit me?

Piccolo still fired off still more ki blasts.

Piccolo: No!

Android 17: The hell do you mean no?

She then looked around and realized she was surrounded by a bunch of dormant ki blasts.

Android 17: Oh. Oh... Oh, shit.

Piccolo: Hellzone Grenade!

He said as he made all the ki blasts rain down on 17.

Android  17's mind : Oh man, it's even got a cool name!

They all hit her and made a large explosion before the whole area got covered in smoke. The smoke cleared again and she was bearly harmed.

Android 17: You know something I don't get? You try to kill Goka and that's fine; we try to kill Goka and suddenly you get all uppity!

Piccolo: True. But when I did it, it was for revenge. You're just doing it for shits and giggles.

Android 17: Tell you what? You live a few years in stasis with your creator repeating the words "Kill Goka." over and over again in your subconscious, then you can ride that high horse all day long.

Piccolo: Wow.

Android 17: What?

Piccolo: Nothing, just...nostalgia.

(TimeSkip).

The battle continued to rage on as Piccolo and the Androids were now on another island.

Android 17: Not that this hasn't been fun and all, but I'm going to give you one last chance to tell us where Goka is, or I'm going to have to start taking this seriously.

Piccolo: Be a nice change of pace.

Android 17 merely sighed and flew over to Piccolo and landed in front of him.

Android 17: Hi.

Piccolo: Uh, hi...

Android 17 punched him in the jaw, but he stopped himself from losing balance by backflipping away from 17.

Nail: (Why are you backflipping?)

Piccolo's mind: to gain some distance!

She punched him in the jaw again.

Kami: (You can fly!)

Piccolo recovered from the attack and both he and Android 17 charged at each other and clashed. Piccolo and Android 17 screamed at each other and in a brawler lock.

Android 18: Ugh, my God. This is so dumb. This cannot get any dumber.

Android 16: Agreed. Sure is a lot of not killing Goku going on right now... You know what would fix that?

Amdroid 18: Is it killing Goka...?

Android16: A good ol' rousing round of killing Goka.

Both Piccolo and Android 17 unleashed an energy burst then started punching each other in the gut.

Android 18: I was wrong. This got so much dumber.

both Piccolo and Android 17 punched each other in the gut two more times before they both kicked each other in the face, both of them spon away and landed on the ground.

Android 17: Damn it, green man, you are hard to put down.

Piccolo: Yeah, not gonna lie, actually beginning to enjoy myself here.

Nail: (Uh, man, we have a problem.)

Piccolo's mind: Yeah, I know, I'm bluffing. I'm kind of at my limit.

Kami: (No, another problem.)

Piccolo's mind: What, the other Androids?

Nail: (No, another, 'nother problem!)

Piccolo's mind:  What, I.....

He looked to the right and gasped.

Piccolo: Oh.

Android 17 also looked at the direction Piccolo's looking.

Amdroid 17: What the fuck is that?

They saw that Cella had arrived at the battlefield.

Cella: Hello, everyone. Room for one more?

A/N: well, they're fucked.