Chapter 2: Upcoming Threat

A/N: months after your battle with Raditz, a few multiple Pokémon start to worry about something that you think that isn't going to happen. But later on in the night, you encounter a giant ape looking creature on a rampage.

It had been months after your battle with the long haired man known as Raditz and after that, things had been starting to happen. Other Pokémon in land, sea and air have been starting to worry about something. They all thought that the earth might be in mortal peril from beings from another world just like the long haired one from before. You however didn't really worry about it because you weren't really aware of the Situation. You simply just thought he was a human with some sort of magic. As you were flying through the air, you noticed two salamence with worried expressions on their faces. You stopped near them and went to see what it was troubling them.

(Y/N): what seems to be troubling you the two of you?

They both looked to your direction.

Salamence 1: l...lord Rayquaza......we.....we didn't notice you there. It...... it's nothing.

(Y/N): well you both seem rather scared of something.

Salamence 2: it's about that long haired armored warrior that you fought months ago.

(Y/N): yes. And what of him?

Salamence 1: some other Pokémon have said that they overheard him saying something before he died.

(Y/N): and that would be?

Salamence 2: they heard him say something about two other beings stronger than him arriving to Earth in about a year.

(Y/N): oh is that right? And your positive that he couldn't have been making all these words up?

They were both silent the entire time until one of them spoke again.

Salamence 2: excuse me for asking this, But why would someone make up a lie like that the moment they're close to death.

(Y/N): sometimes creatures like to say things as a last resort to keep their enemies in fear just so they think they've won. There's clearly nothing to worry about.

And with that, you flew off while the two salamence were so too worried about what is to come.

(TimeSkip).

(Y/N): there's nothing for everyone to start worrying about. It's just some bull crap nonsense.

That when you saw an explosion somewhere.

(Y/N):"sigh" ah crap! What the hell could it be time?

You flew to the direction of the blast and found that a rocky area was under attack by a giant ape looking creature.

(Y/N): well then this is new. But not something I haven't taken care of before.

You let out a roar and the giant ape turned to your direction and fired a purple beam from his mouth. You dodged.

(Y/N): well then, this is the second time someone's shot at me the moment I arrive somewhere.

It fired again and you swat the blast back at it the creatures crashed against the rocks. It got up and got pissed as it was smashing rock.

(Y/N): oh now he's just flipping his shit.

You fired an ice beam at the ape but he jumped and threw rocks at you. You smashed them with iron tail and shot multiple dragon pulse at him. They all hit the ape but he was still standing.

(Y/N): still standing are you? We'll see about that?

You used you quick speed and managed to get behind the ape and fired a hyper beam. The beam hit the ape and out of the explosion flew it's tail. The smoke from the explosion cleared and you didn't see the ape anymore. You did however see the green man from before as well as the small kid who was naked for some reason.

(Y/N): ok, not going to stick around to see how this goes.

You started to fly off until you noticed something very odd.

(Y/N): wait a minute.........

You looked up to the sky.

(Y/N): wasn't the moon there a second ago?

A/N: lunala is going to be pissed.