Chapter 82: World Martial Arts Tournament

A/N: another world martial arts tournament has come up and would be a good chance for you and the others to have a few good fights. As well as someone coming back for a one day pass

Things had gotten a bit different after finding out who Gohan's real father was. You just weren't sure why he did it to goka so long ago to begin with. There must've been an reason for why he would do it. But whatever the reason, you would find out. But for the time, you would continue with your days with your family and friends. Until one day, You and vegeta got news of something. Goka communicated with you both on earth. She told you she gained a one day pass to earth for your heroic efforts against Cella, so she would use it to participate in the World Martial Arts Tournament. You and vegeta saw this as an opportunity and got Broly, Logan, Krillin, Android 18, Piccolo, Goten, and Trunks to fight in the tournament. Cella didn't go because the world thought she was dead and 17 didn't go cause she had work on that day. But now you all were waiting outside for goka to show up.

Logan: honestly, what the hell is taking so damn long for this woman to get here.

Groudon: well she is dead. Let's not forget that it's probably hard to get her here.

Logan: whatever.

Goka finally showed up.

Goka: hey guys. Sorry I'm late. It took a bit longer than expected to get me here.

She then noticed Broly.

Goka: did you manage to get her fully calm before bringing her here?

(Y/N): of course I did. It would have been a huge mistake if I did.

Goka: oh thank god.

Kyogre: well since everyone's here, we can go inside.

You all walked inside. You all went to where the other fighters were while the people who weren't participating went to the stands. That's when there was a video playing on a blimp show how hercule said he beat Cella. Which you, your friends and family knew that was a lie. It showed all of you being dressed up and played poorly.

Fake Cella: ha.

Krilin: ha. That's there Cella.

(Y/N): well the real cella is going to be pissed.

Fake Goka: we will stop you, Cella. I have brought together the greatest champions the earth has to offer.

(Y/N): it's like the actors weren't even trying.

Fake Piccolo: like the pickle monster.

Piccolo: oh god damn it!

Nail: (well your name does kind of sound like pickle).

Piccolo: thanks for that, "NAIL"

Nail:(.........).

Fake Vegeta: AND THE PRINCESS OF ALL SAIYANS!

Vegeta: 🔥_🔥💢

Fake Cella: hahahahaha! Bring it on, little girl.

Fake Goka: how rude.

The two of them started to fight each other. However their punches weren't ever touching each other and you could clearly see the wires.

Kami: (didn't they think someone would see the wires)?

Piccolo: doubt it.

Logan: god, this is crap!

Piccolo: this is bullshit!

Goka: I don't know guys, this is the best show I've ever seen.

The fake Cella beat everyone which you also knew didn't happen.

Fake Cella: hahahaha, losers! You thought you were hot but in fact, you were not.

Fake Goka: you are most unkind!

Fake Cella: hahahahaha! My power is maximum!

Broly: 🔥_🔥💢

Fake Hercule: hold it.

Fake Cella: huh?

She looked over and saw hercule. Who coughed on the dust when trying to speak the first time.

Fake Hercule: tremble in fear. For it is I, the great Mr Satan!

The real Hercule was watching it and even he was thinking it was crap.

Hercule's mind: seriously? Who wrote this junk? And why did they make me look like a bobbly head?

Fake Cella: ha! You foolish little man, shabam!

She stepped in a button that was clearly seen on the scene and activated an explosive on the set.

Fake Cella: hahahahaha!

Fake Hercule: shabam yourself.

Fake Cella: huh?! How did you get so strong?!

Fake Hercule: with pushup and sit up and plenty of juice!

Fake Cella: yes, you make a good point. But then, so do I!

She pressed another one and made spears appear from the stage.

Kyogre: that never happened at all!!!

He snapped the spears.

Fake Cella: noooooo! You have shown me the errors of my ways! I beg of you, forgive me!

Fake Hercule: never, your crimes against humanity must not go unpunished. I will now send you to the next dimension!

Fake Cella: eeeeeeeeeeeee!

Fake Hercule beat up fake Cella.

Fake Goka: mondo cool.

Fake Vegeta: his coolness is over 9,000!

Fake Cella: over 9,000?! Noooooooooooooo!

She exploded.

Fake Hercule: justice prevails!

You all stood there after looking at the garbage.

(Y/N): well, that was a load of shit.

A/N: indeed it was.