Chapter 58: Group Therapy

A/N: as Cella continued to look for 18 between a few groups of Islands, she sort of starts a therapy session. But after she destroyed the islands, she runs into vegeta who had finished her training.

Cella was flying through a group of islands still looking for android 18.

Cella's mind: So I'm a hair's breath from perfection, and then that bitch boy shows up and decides, "I'm just gonna try to burn this bitch in some fucking lava!" Then Goka shows up--apparently she can teleport--gotta look into that later! But at the very top of this long list of stupid questions is...

Cella: WHERE...ARE YOU... 18?!?

(Meanwhile).

Androids 16 and 18 were on an island, hiding from the Bio-Android.

Android 18: We got lucky. With all these islands, it'll be tough for her to find us.

Android 16: Technically, it's an archipelago. Noun: A group of islands.

Android 18: Thank you, 16.

Android 16: You are welcome.

Android 18: Well, we could sneak away if we could get underwater. 16, are you waterproof?

Android 16: .......I was.

Android 18: ...Shit. Then all we can do is wait and hope he just moves on...

(Back to Cella).

Cella was still hovering over the archipelago.

Cella: DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WE COULD BE TOGETHER?! WE COULD BE PERFECT!

That's when someone from one of the islands yelled out to her.

???: lady! I know you're having issues with your girl--trust me, I get it--but you're making a scene, girl!

Cella: Can I help you, uh...?

Tom: My name's Tom!

Cella: Oh, well, hi, Tom! I'll try to make less of a scene while I LIQUIFY YOUR INSIDES AND PROCEED TO DRINK YOU!

Tom: Hey, no need to be hostile, girl!

Sally: Do you people mind? My child is trying to nap!

Tom: I'm just trying to help this guy out with his lady problems!

Cella: I don't need your help, Tom! But thank you?!

a baby then started crying.

Sally: Well, now you've done it!

Cella: Okay, ma'am... FIRST of all...!

(TimeSkip).

It eventually turned into a therapy session with Cella just getting a bit frustrated.

Cella: -_-

Sally: My husband and I go to couple's counseling every Tuesday, and it's really helped us!

Cella: Yes, and I'm happy to hear that, Sally, but my situation isn't exactly.....

Tom: Well, if you love something, you have got to set it free!

Cella: Okay, that's... That's not....

Richard: You can't be so clingy! It's kinda creepy!

Cella: But it's....

Sally: Do you think it's inadequacies in the bedroom?

Cella' mind: And... we're done.

Cella: 18! You have until the count of five! Show yourself now, or I'm wiping out these islands one by one until I find you!

Harry: Don't you think that's a little extreme?!

Cella: You're not involved in this anymore, Harry!

Harry: I think I'm pretty involved!

Cella: FIVE!

Android 18: This is bad! This is really bad!

Cella: FOUR!

Android 16: Do not fret. You are too valuable.

Cella: THREE!

Android 16: she would not risk destroying you.

Android 18: And you're sure about that?

Cella: TWO!

Android 16: Trust me.

Cella: ...one.

She fired a Big Bang Crash at the nearest island.

Richard: CAN WE PLEASE GO BACK TO TALKING ABOUT THIS?!

The islanders screamed as the blast connected and the island was destroyed.

Android 18: YOU WERE SAYING, EXACTLY?!?

Android 16 was looking down at a squirrel.

Android 16: This is a fluffy bird...

Android 18: ...Yeah. Guess that one's on me...

Cella kept destroying more islands in her search for Android 18.

Android 18: Well, I'm pretty sure that was the last island. You know, besides this one.

Android 16: Island. Noun. Island. Noun. Island. Noun.

Android 18: We have got to get you fixed up, buddy.

Android 16: Have you tried turning me off and on again?

Cella was floating above the island the Androids were currently inhabiting.

Cella's mind: That's the last island. She's either there, or I've killed her...

Cella: Oh well, in for a penny!

Cella started charging up his most powerful Big Bang Crash as Android 18 shielded herself for impact. Cella slowly formed a grin while laughing until she felt a presence, which was a Super Saiyan. That's when vegeta, who had finished her training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, flew directly in front of the synthetic serpent.

Vegeta: Ah, warming up by destroying some islands, huh? I can dig that--more of a planet girl, myself.

Cella: People all day today. Hello, Vegeta!

Vegeta: Hello, ugly!

Cella: Ugh, now we're doing this. Okay!

They descend with Vegeta to ground level.

Android 18: Wait, is that Vegeta? Well, bright side, we get to watch Vegeta bite it first.

Android 16: That bird has very sharp hair.

Cella: So, can I help you? 'Cause if you're looking for another broken arm, you could always help me find Android 18.

Vegeta: Nope, I just heard how ugly you were, and I had to see it for myself.

Trunks landed a fair distance behind Vegeta.

Trunks: Also, I'm here.

Cella: And that explains the bravado. You brought Junior!

Vegeta: Nope, he's only here because he'd cry otherwise. Because he's a child. Also, you're ugly.

Cella: Riveting. Listen, Vegeta, I'm in the middle of something more important than whatever this is... So if you just want to run along and bring back someone substantial, say, I don't know...Goka or (Y/N)? That'd be great.

Vegeta: Hmm...

Vegeta started to power up.

Cella: Oh, what's wrong, Princess? Did I touch a nerve?

Trunks: You pressed the Goka Button.

Cella: Excuse me, the what?

Cella got punched HARD in the gut by Vegeta, who was now a bit muscular from before.

Vegeta: Ya shouldn't a did that.

A/N: she's going to get it just like Zarbon.