Chapter 29: Space Tyrant Frieza

A/N: A/N: you and goka battle against frieza to avenge the death of Vegeta and all the Namekians her and her crew killed. (The reason I republished this page is because I keep see that it wasn't even seen or liked. The same with the page after this one so I hope this time it works).

You charged at frieza as you tried to crush her in your jaws. She moved out of the way in time.

Frieza: trying to eat me? How savage of you. Just like all Pokémon.

(Y/N): shut the hell up!

You fired a dragon pulse at her but she moved away from that as well but she collided with goka's boot. She was sent flying into rocks as you fired another dragon pulse at where she landed. After the explosion cleared up, Frieza was shown not damaged.

Frieza: nice trick there, monkey.

Goka: perhaps you should spend more time attacking then you should do dodging, Frieza.

Frieza: very well then, monkey.

Frieza dissappeared and reappeared behind goka and fired her into the water. You unleashed a tornado attack and caught frieza in it. The attack made her spin around and unable to focus on you. This gave you time to shoot an ice beam in her direction and froze her. However, the ice was soon broken by Frieza as she escaped from it.

Frieza: trying to freeze me are you? Sorry to disappoint you, but I can't be taken down that simply.

(Y/N): if your as mighty as you say you are, why don't you shut up and start fighting.

Frieza: gggrrr! I'll show you what power is.

She fired a purple beam from her hand but you used iron tail and deflected it.

Frieza: he deflected it?!

Frieza fired multiple random ki blast at you, all of which you were able to dodge easily thanks to your speed. Frieza fired a death beam but you burrowed into the ground before it could hit you.

Frieza: ha! Burrowing away are we?! I knew you were just a mere coward to the likes of me!

That's when Frieza noticed the ground under her going up a bit. And before she knew it, you burst out of there while hitting her directly through the top of a mountain and into the air.

Frieza: gggrrr! You damn reptile! I'll smash you to pieces!!!!

While you two were battling, Goka was under water using her Kamehameha as torpedoes to trick Frieza. Once they were ready, she let one of them go out of the water and almost hitting frieza.

Frieza: what the?!

Another one of them came out of the water and almost hit frieza.

Frieza: You damn simian!

As frieza was disgraced, she got and incoming kick to the face from both goka's boots and sent crashing into another mountain. You fired a hyper beam and caused a very large explosion bigger than how a hyper beam would usually make it. A purple light shined through the rubble and frieza stood out of it a little damaged as she had a few marks on her.

Frieza: very cheap trick monkey. Now bad.

Goka: so still feeling very confident about yourself?

Frieza: don't get a head of yourself, saiyan. After all this is just a warm up.

Goka: good call.

Frieza: bearing that fact in mind, I still have a bit of leeway. Yes my friends, quite. 50% of my power but a paltry half. A half should suffice to grind you both to space dust.

Goka: oh really, 50% huh?

(Y/N): I'd say your just bluffing to get a rise out of us.

Frieza: it's been fun.

Frieza then stood in a pose.

Frieza: You both given me a very bracing work out. Part of me might even shead a tear.

Lightning striked frieza when you after you spoon around in the air.

Frieza: ha! Nice try jackass! Next time give it your A game!

A/N: you'll show her A game.