Chapter 55: Family Reunion

A/N: Cella takes out Piccolo and eventually does battle with 16. In the end, she still succeeds in half of her goal.

Piccolo and Androids 16, 17, and 18 were staring at Cella, who was previously spectating the battle between Piccolo and 17 from a cliff.

Android 17: So what is this? Spearmint, your inbred mutant cousin or something?

Piccolo: Wait... I thought she was on your side.

Android 17: What? Why would I know her?

Cella: Hello... sister...

Android 17: Come again?

Cella: In a moment...

She turned to Android 18.

Cella: And hello, my other and more beautiful sister.

She started wagging her tongue in an indecent manner.

Android 18: Oh, FUCK no!

Cella: And... um...

Android 16: I am designated as Android 16.

Cella: ...Cool. Anywho...

She jumped down from the cliff to ground level.

Cella: You have my sincerest gratitude, Piccolo. Without power levels, I would have been left searching for them blindly. But thanks to your little skirmish, I have been reunited with my family. And we have so much catching up to do!

she began to power up.

Android 17: Okay, so am I alone, or did that not explain ANYTHING?!

Piccolo: she calls himself Cella. She's one of Dr. Gero's creations; she's from the future.

Android 17: Oh, sure, she's from the future. Yeah, and I'm a park ranger.

Android 16: That sounds nice.

Android 18: Can we FOCUS?!

Cella let out an enormous blast and leveled the area she was standing on with her power alone, leaving Piccolo shocked and speechless.

Kami: (All right... She's grown just a bit stronger since (Y/N) fought her. No big deal. We've got this.)

Cella started walking forward.

Nail: (she's going to kill us. She's going to kill Piccolo....and by extension us.)

Kami: (I'm trying to boost his morale, you idiot.)

Cella walked past Piccolo and stopped just after passing him.

Cella: Is it hard to bear, Piccolo? My overwhelming power? Its weight? Its...girth?

Piccolo: How... HOW MANY PEOPLE?!

Cella: ...Enough.

She continued walking forward and stopped a few feet in front of Android 17.

Android 17: Look, I don't know what you're on about with this family nonsense, but if you're here because of Gero, I 86'd him myself. So why don't we cancel these family matters, shelve the photo album and...

Cell lunged at Android 17 with her tail, but the cyborg narrowly dodged.

Android 17: WHA...?!?