Chapter 108: Return of Goka and Vegeta

A/N: you battle with buu, now having the powers of Piccolo and Gotenks. Meanwhile, both goka and vegeta return to Earth to help fight buu.

Buutenks: so, which one of you wishes to die first?

You answered as you slammed into her head while logan kicked her in the chest. The force of the attack sent her flying.

Buutenks: grrrr! How the hell are they this fast?!

Groudon jumped on the ground and made a stone pillar hit Buutenks in the back and into the air.

Buutenks: god damn it. How the fuck?!

She stopped herself in mind air she fired ki in multiple directions of everyone.

Buutenks: take this!

The blasts were either, blocked, shot away or destroyed before even hitting anyone.

Logan: it'll take much more than that to take us down, you pink bitch.

Buutenks: grrrr!

She was soon hit by a shadow ball. She turned and saw that Gohan was in his Super saiyan darkrai form again.

Buutenks' Mind: that form again. It can't be able to do much for him this time. Especially with the body and power I have now.

Buutenks then spat out multiple ghost that had her faces on them.

(Y/N): that's one of Gotenks' moves.

Buutenks: go get them, ghost!!!

The ghost charged at you and the others.

Kyogre: fire at the ghost.

You all unleashed your attacks and blew up each and every ghost that tried to hit you. You turned to Buutenks, who was about to fire a Kamehameha. Until you fired your hyper dragon Ball and blew up both her right arm and left hand.

Buutenks: damn green lizard. I should turn him into chocolate!

(Meanwhile).

In the after life, King yemma was waiting for someone. The person finally arrived.

Vegeta: well?

King Yemma: hm?

He looked up and saw vegeta.

King Yemma: ah yes. You're here.

Vegeta: that's right, now what do you want?

King Yemma: well I'm sure you've noticed by now that you've gotten your physical body back. This is a rare privilege which is preserved for very special souls. Usually, very good souls.

Vegeta: so what?  Get go the point, yemma.

King Yemma: how would you like another chance to fight Majin Buu, vegeta?

Vegeta: what?!

King Yemma: of course, it's tricky. A girl with your record returning to earth. It's unheard of. But, given the extreme circumstances, we can bend the rules.

Vegeta was growing a bit.

King Yemma: second chances, they're so rare. Especially in combat wouldn't you say? But there are no guarantees fight buu will be no picnic. But then you know that.

Vegeta stood there and remember all that she did right before dying.

Vegeta: that was a waist. She lived. Damn you!!!!!

She grew angry and powered up inside the building.

King Yemma: oh dear.

Vegeta looked up go king yemma and pointed to him.

Vegeta: count me in. I can't wait to have another Crack at her. When do I leave, King yemma? I'm ready when you are.

King Yemma: right.

King Yemma teleported vegeta to earth.

(Back to you).

Buutenks had a large purple ki ball over her as she was ready to throw it.

Buutenks: I hope you're all ready for this!!! Now you will all die!!!!

She was about to throw it until something had cut her in half. It was a destructio disk.

Buutenks: what?!

Logan: what the?! None of us threw that!

Goka: that would be me.

You turned around and saw goka.

(Y/N): Goka?!

Gohan: mom, what are you doing here?!

Logan: she's alive?!

Buutenks: well, this should be much more interesting now.

A/N: she's going to get a rally ass kicking now.