Chapter 5: Picking up the pieces

A/N: while goka and her friends mourn the loss of the other z warriors, knowing that since piccolo is dead they can't use to dragon balls to bring them back. That's when you tell them about the dragon balls on a planet called namek.

As Vegeta's space pod streaked away, Krillin carried the unconscious Gohan over to Goka.

(Y/N): well she's gone now.

You turned to your attention to an up coming noise. You see an Airship arrives, and, upon landing, a woman with black and and one with blue hair came out as well as an old man wearing glasses. They attended to Goka.

Bulma: goka are you alright?!

Goka: y....yeah. a little anyway. That way some battle though.

That's when you saw a small white cat.

Korin: that was impressive goka, I'm very proud of your efforts.

(Y/N)'s mind: did that cat just talk?

Krillin: I'm sorry to tell you guys this, but Yamcha and the others are dead. And now that Piccolo and Kami are gone, the Dragon Balls will not work any longer.

The blue haired girl named bulma became distraught and broke down crying. That's when the fat man started talking.

Yajirobe: what's the big deal. I'm helped out I this I at least should get a thank you.

Bulma: you ungrateful fat bastard! I wish you would've died instead of Piccolo and the others!

Yajirobe: after all the help I just did, this is what I get?!

That's when you stepped in to break up the fight between them.

(Y/N): easy now you two.

Yajirobe: who the heck are you!

Krillin: he was the one who helped up before.

Goka: your that green dragon from when I fought Raditz.

(Y/N): yes. I think you two should focus more on getting these three here some medical attention. They did kind of get a hell of a beating.

Korin: he's right. We haft to worry about the others who are alive for right now.

The others help get goka, Krillin and Gohan into the airship. Before you were about to leave until the black haired one stopped you.

Chichi: please come with us.

(Y/N): why?

Chichi: if that saiyan comes back, goka won't be able to help us.

(Y/N): oh very well.

You walked into the airship with them as it took off to the hospital. After a while, the others eventually started to talk about the others who died again.

Krillin: Yamcha, chiaotzu, tien, piccolo and Kami.....all gone.

That's when you remembered something that one of them mentioned earlier.

(Y/N): you said something about these items called the dragon balls?

Krillin: yeah.

(Y/N): little orange balls with stars in them?

Bulma: yes.

(Y/N): well then your all in luck. I know another place that has dragon balls.

They all almost flipped out.

All: what?!

Bulma: another place with dragon balls?!

(Y/N): it's true. I've been to before long ago. It was on kami's home planet called namek.

Bulma: namek? That's not a planet I've ever heard of.

(Y/N)'s mind: oh look, a woman who doesn't know any better. what are the odds?

A/N: savage.