Chapter 7: Getting to Namek

A/N: after you were done "watching" goka, the others were ready to leave for planet namek. You go along with them just in case they run into any more trouble. (

You stood before the others who came back into the room after your quick sex with goka.

Bulma: um.......what do you mean?

(Y/N): nothing.

Bulma: um......ok? Well were all ready with the ship.

(Y/N): ok but I better come with you all just in case you all run into any more trouble.

Bulma: ok. Well come on we're all ready at this point.

(Y/N): ok.

Bulma: but might I ask why goka's face is like that?

She pointed to Goka who had a face of pleasure.

Goka: X3

(Y/N): um.....not sure. She started doing that after you all left the room.

Bulma:....um.....ok?

(Y/N): let's just go.

They all head of the room.

(TimeSkip).

Kami's spaceship was relocated to the laboratories of Capsule Corporation, where it was re-fitted for the long journey ahead. Dr. Brief was impressed.

Dr. Brief: my it's very impressive that there's technology out there beyond my own.
Bulma: it should only take us about two months to make it to Namek then back here.

(Y/N): Mr. Popo said he can't make the trip. It's too much time to leave Kami's Lookout unattended, so he provided the Namekian vocabulary necessary to re-program the ship over the next ten days to recognize commands in our own language.

Bulma: I'll haft to make the journey, since I'm the only one capable of servicing the craft should anything go wrong.

(Y/N): well let's get going.

Bulma: right, come on guys.

Krillin: we're coming.

Gohan and Krillin walked into the ship after telling everyone their goodbyes. You walked into the ship as Bulma was starting it up.

ChiChi: please sure to come back alright?

The shuttle door closed as it began to lift into the air.

Everyone waved to all of you as the ship finally took off and flew into space in it's way to planet namek. But you would soon all be facing a much  we threat once you get there.

A/N: well I'm not wrong on that.