Chapter 65: Learning Secrets

A/N: Bulma and her father learn the secret of android 16's past and what "truly" destroyed the red ribbon army during goka's attack on their base. (Also at this point, I just don't care if I got a sentences or pronouns wrong. And yes, I did add Abridged to the title of the book).

Press Release Announcer: And now, introducing your World Martial Arts Champion, the strongest man on the planet, Mr. Satan!

Mr. Satan walked up on the balcony as the crowd cheered.

Yamcha: Wait, Martial Arts Champion? I.... Did we miss a tournament?

Master Roshi: Yeah.. there was one last month.

Krillin: Damn it, we were busy training for the Androids!

Master Roshi: What do either of you care?

Krillin & Yamcha: Prize money.

Press Release Announcer: Mr. Satan, what do you have to say to your opponent?

Mr. Sata: Now you listen here, Cella... I know why you gave everyone a week to prepare for your little tournament! It's so you could spend the last seven days on Earth prayin' that MR. SATAN wouldn't show up! So, after I eat my Jimmy Johns, and drink my Hetap, and FUCK MY HOT ASIAN WIFE...I'm gonna squash you. Like the bug you are.

Press Release Announcer: Mr. Satan, everybody!

Yamcha: So, do they know what's going on with his name, or...?

Crowd: Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan!

Yamcha: Okay, yeah, they know.

Logan: figured.

(Meanwhile).

Cella was standing in the middle of her ring with a TV crew approaching her.

Reporter: This is bullshit, man... This is suicide!

Cameraman: Dude, pull your balls out of your purse, and do your job.

Reporter: Okay, that's sexist as hell!

Cameraman: Yeah. It's sexist. And do you know what's standing out there? A Pulitzer! Now go get it!

The reporter lifted his microphone up to Cella.

Reporter: U-um, um... Hello!

Cella: Hello, there! How may I help you?

Reporter: W-well, M...Ms. Cella...

Cella: Oh, please now, don't be so formal! Call me Perfect Cella!

Reporter: Uh, okay. Perfect Cella...

Cella: Ms. Perfect Cella!

Reporter: M...M...Mr. Perfect Cella! Can you tell the audience where you are and who you came from? Uh, I...I mean...

Cella: No, actually, an apt choice of words! As for the where, this is the immaculate Cella Games arena! As for who, well, let me weave you the tale of my origin! Though, I must preface that it does drag on in places, so I'll try to minimize the filler. Now...our story begins as many stories often do... With a young girl shooting a little girl in the face..

(Meanwhile on the lookout).

You, Frieza, Piccolo and Trunks were standing outside.

Kami: ...You should talk to him.

He said referring to Trunks.

Piccolo's mind: What? Why would I?

Nail: (Because you could both use more friends.)